Colossusnaut vs WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ColossusGrundy
Okay, rematch of the pitiful excuse for a fight we were force fed during World War Hulk.

This instance is different... Piotr is at the mansion protecting Xavier again, but has already taken the Cyttorak Gem.

Hulk gets there and Piotr believes he sees Hulk kill Kitty, sending him past his "Bob Ross moments" and into a blind rage. He goes all out Juggernaut and even steps into Demon form.

What occurs?

juggernaut74
Juggernaut wins.

psycho gundam
"bob ross moment"...afro painter?

gg earth and colossus

Stoic
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Juggernaut wins.

based on?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
based on?

More power, the ease with which he handled Rulk, and the fact that Hulk can only stay in WWH mode.

psycho gundam
lol, where was that stated?

DarkSaint85
Character Ruling thread.

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
More power, the ease with which he handled Rulk, and the fact that Hulk can only stay in WWH mode.

OK so the Hulk is not allowed to become angry, and when he does it's an auto loss. I see how this one is going to turn out. The Hulk would have destroyed Rulk even easier, and you left out loads of context. Rulk no longer siphons like he once did when he fought the Hulk and was thunder clapped into a near coma. When you leave of context you tend to have people thinking that Rulk was always the kick me in the ass kid that he has become.

juggernaut74
Cyttorak outright stated he gave Piotr more power than Cain and we all know how Cain was doing against WWH....

The Sorrow
Juggernaut needs more feats. Hulk already manhandled Rulk while mocking him who was actually using his absorption abilities. The Cain vs Hulk fight during WWH was inconclusive and Hulk was holding back.

DarkSaint85
And so, in WWH, Hulk was being given a good fight by Juggy. Not gonna say who would've won, but based on the ease on how he dispatched everyone else (Colossus included), Juggy was obviously up there in terms of power.

And like juggerman said, Cytorrak has given Piotr MOAR POWAH! Plus ColossusGrundy has allowed him to go full demon mode...

psycho gundam
^ even if that laughable ruling is taken seriously, it changes nothing as the same hulk that "fought" juggernaut in that arc was the same one that took a dump on red hulk's chest, and in #5 he showed more power than required to stalemate classic juggernaut.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by psycho gundam
^ even if that laughable ruling is taken seriously, it changes nothing as the same hulk that "fought" juggernaut in that arc was the same one that took a dump on red hulk's chest, and in #5 he showed more power than required to stalemate classic juggernaut.

Why wouldn't it be? Did you check the Character Ruling thread out? I left out a lot of stuff, some of which might be termed context.

Stoic
And so, in WWH, Hulk was being given a good fight by Juggy. Not gonna say who would've won, but based on the ease on how he dispatched everyone else (Colossus included), Juggy was obviously up there in terms of power.

And like juggerman said, Cytorrak has given Piotr MOAR POWAH! Plus ColossusGrundy has allowed him to go full demon mode...

Like I said, if the Hulk isn't allowed to get angry, I know exactly how this clown show will go.

DarkSaint85
Like I said, if the Hulk isn't allowed to get angry, I know exactly how this clown show will go.

Yah. Its no shame for the Hulk to lose, imo, if the game is stacked against him. If the thread said Hulk, or WBH vs full demon Colossus, then its a different kettle of fish.

psycho gundam
Why wouldn't it be? it's based on a false dichotomy. anyway, it changes nothing. diet worldbreaker is more than enough

colossus doesn't really have a plethora of feats to make that much of an argument

Stoic
Yah. Its no shame for the Hulk to lose, imo, if the game is stacked against him. If the thread said Hulk, or WBH vs full demon Colossus, then its a different kettle of fish.

Why are you trying to convince me of a fallacy I'm not heated here, but seriously? It is and always has been how the Hulk rolls, he gets angry, his adrenal levels increase, and he gets stronger. You have no way of knowing just how powerful Peter will get based off of what his new master said. Based on feats the Hulk wins.

psycho gundam
^ no need for that. by all means colossus wanted it to be, but red hulk was able to knock him out with 3 to 4 punches from his strongest form. his unconscious body was still in amped transformed state

carver9
What fts are there to show that a full powered Cain wouldn't give Demon Form Colossus a fight?

ColossusGrundy
The reason for WWH is because of the ridiculous amount of PIS and hero stupidity during that series.. it was worse than AvX.

Not knocking Hulk, but if that were to happen in any other circumstance I would hope it would end differently, with perhaps Hulk having to actually THINK now and then instead of hero after hero just running into him and swinging away. Seems that every time he was on the ropes, the heroes just......... stopped.

Anyway, it's just a scenario change for the sake of what would have happened if the old discounted Colossus was replaced with the much more badass version.

It would be interesting to replace idiot Sentry with a thinking one, and even Thing with the evolved one from the future.... etc etc etc.

If you guys want to continue with WBH or Hulk, fine. Just don't get so bugged by it.

JakeTheBank
Hulk wins.

Phuck Colossusnaut.

Naija boy
Hulk wins. And if WBH is allowed its a stompage

psycho gundam
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
The reason for WWH is because of the ridiculous amount of PIS and hero stupidity during that series.. it was worse than AvX.

Not knocking Hulk, but if that were to happen in any other circumstance I would hope it would end differently, with perhaps Hulk having to actually THINK now and then instead of hero after hero just running into him and swinging away. Seems that every time he was on the ropes, the heroes just......... stopped.

Anyway, it's just a scenario change for the sake of what would have happened if the old discounted Colossus was replaced with the much more badass version.

It would be interesting to replace idiot Sentry with a thinking one, and even Thing with the evolved one from the future.... etc etc etc.

If you guys want to continue with WBH or Hulk, fine. Just don't get so bugged by it. you're the one critiquing a whole arc and the maker of this thread *shrug*

Damborgson
Demon colossus would be a pain even for wwh. He no sold hits from red hulk and was basically treating him like a joke. Of course red hulk is no wwh though. I think this can go either way with either colossus beating him to death or wwh getting fed up and either outlasting his damage and beating him down or winning via bfr.

pym-ftw
The Russian punks jolly Green

janus77
WWH stomps the colostomy bag.

-Pr-
Guys, it's WWH, so use WWH as the primary evidence for your argument.

Stoic
Originally posted by -Pr-
Guys, it's WWH, so use WWH as the primary evidence for your argument.

If you guys want to continue with WBH or Hulk, fine. Just don't get so bugged by it.

janus77
WWH is an arc, it ended with Hulk almost destroying the Eastern Seaboard with a step.

Also, WWH is the acronym for World War HulkS, which happens a good while after the above incident.

So no matter how some people try to cripple a character (Hulk) by confining him irrationally to a mere arc (when the SAME character is working his way through a multiplicity of arcs), Hulk stomps this.

Given the new illogical ruling, can we use Savage Hulk feats for "WWH"? How about Banner feats?

I'm guessing no.

Which sort of makes "WWH" a brand new, one-arc character.

JakeTheBank
Pretty sure most people who use "WWH" mean the Green Scar persona and that he's not at his HoTM levels, which most posters label as "WBH".

In any case, there's no grand movement against Hulk outside of people who dislike the character or think he's overrated or troll his fanbase. In which case, there's movements against about a dozen characters here.

-Pr-

facepalm

Okay then, have at it.

Originally posted by janus77
WWH is an arc, it ended with Hulk almost destroying the Eastern Seaboard with a step.

Also, WWH is the acronym for World War HulkS, which happens a good while after the above incident.

So no matter how some people try to cripple a character (Hulk) by confining him irrationally to a mere arc (when the SAME character is working his way through a multiplicity of arcs), Hulk stomps this.

Given the new illogical ruling, can we use Savage Hulk feats for "WWH"? How about Banner feats?

I'm guessing no.

No. And this agenda of yours is starting to get tiresome.

janus77
So why not describe these vs threads more accurately "Hulk whilst at 1% of his powers Vs ..."? 'cos that's far more accurate and honest.

Oh yes I know, 'cos that wouldn't satisfy the trolls smile.

They're butthurt over the comics AND over Thor's lack of similar feats, they don't like the fact that Marvel went from Savage Hulk = Thor to Green Scar >>>> Savage Hulk.

There is NO difference between Green Scar from Planet Hulk's end to Green Scar from HOTM, only the usual learning and memory growth that happens with any character. One is just an instance of the other having the opportunity to let loose a little, without consequence.

And KMC battles are usually on featureless grounds so ...

DarkSaint85

Like OWAW Superman, DoV Captain Marvel, WBH, Warrior Madness Thor, Siege-try, H/P Doomsday.....

JakeTheBank
So why not describe these vs threads more accurately "Hulk whilst at 1% of his powers Vs ..."? 'cos that's far more accurate and honest.

Oh yes I know, 'cos that wouldn't satisfy the trolls smile.

They're butthurt over the comics AND over Thor's lack of similar feats, they don't like the fact that Marvel went from Savage Hulk = Thor to Green Scar >>>> Savage Hulk.

There is NO difference between Green Scar from Planet Hulk's end to Green Scar from HOTM, only the usual learning and memory growth that happens with any character. One is just an instance of the other having the opportunity to let loose a little, without consequence.

And KMC battles are usually on featureless grounds so ...

facepalm

You can't honestly believe that.

Also define "they". Because that's a cop out and a lazy way of proving a point.

janus77
facepalm

Okay then, have at it.

No. And this agenda of yours is starting to get tiresome.
No to what? and this is a legitimate question, given the way you've defined a new character.

Are Savage Hulk feats relevant to "WWH"?

The only reason people used to label it WWH was to include the Green Scar AND his latest exploits . Hulk was known as Green Scar throughout the arc.

To even cut off where WWH arc ends, so as to prevent certain feats from being included, just hammers home the arbitrariness of it.

janus77
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
facepalm

You can't honestly believe that.

Also define "they". Because that's a cop out and a lazy way of proving a point.
No, it's just a reflection of the fact that the moderator made the ruling after being prompted by "complaints" from certain posters.

He named no names, but you can see the trolling that goes on wrt Hulk threads.

DarkSaint85
I complained. Because I didn't see why, when the OP said WWH, suddenly WBH was appearing. Obv, in this case, the OP said its OK to use whatever Hulk we wanted...but in the majority of cases, why even bother specifying WWH when we all know it takes a microsecond for Hulk to amp up?

janus77
Like OWAW Superman, DoV Captain Marvel, WBH, Warrior Madness Thor, Siege-try, H/P Doomsday.....
Ah, as conveniently ignorant as always. You missed the point entirely and then carried on running with it smile.

When we started with the whole "WWH Vs" threads, it was to include Green Scar and his latest exploits .

Hence we could refer to feats from Savage Hulk and from Planet Hulk arc .

Now if we're to refer exclusively to a subset of WWH arc feats , we are dealing with a completely new character. No reason to suspect that he has any of the traits of Savage Hulk, no proof that he gets stronger as he gets angrier ...

janus77
I complained. Because I didn't see why, when the OP said WWH, suddenly WBH was appearing. Obv, in this case, the OP said its OK to use whatever Hulk we wanted...but in the majority of cases, why even bother specifying WWH when we all know it takes a microsecond for Hulk to amp up?
Because most people carried on with the convention from the previous threads.

We know - as it states so in the comics - that it's Green Scar and His nickname is also "WorldBreaker".

Complaining to mods is low though, didn't think you'd be that type of a person.

DarkSaint85
Ah, as conveniently ignorant as always. You missed the point entirely and then carried on running with it smile.

Of course, that's what I do! smile

So what about now, AFTER the event has passed, and its no longer his latest exploits? Why use 'WWH' then? Maybe because its easier to type?

Same as when people use DOS Superman, or H/P Doomsday, or Doomsday Rex. Or Voidtry, or Siegetry, or Sentry - aren't all the Sentries the same guy, he always has the Void within him? But we have placed limiters on him. Somehow, I don't see you arguing as passionately as for him.

DarkSaint85
Because most people carried on with the convention from the previous threads.

We know - as it states so in the comics - that it's Green Scar and His nickname is also "WorldBreaker".

Complaining to mods is low though, didn't think you'd be that type of a person.
Nah, wasn't a complaint as such, more like I asked a mod if there was to be a ruling on what people meant by WWH/WBH.

janus77
Same as when people use DOS Superman, or H/P Doomsday, or Doomsday Rex. Or Voidtry, or Siegetry, or Sentry - aren't all the Sentries the same guy, he always has the Void within him? But we have placed limiters on him. Somehow, I don't see you arguing as passionately as for him.
Re "Voidtry" - He is supposed to be a different character apparently, as Void and Sentry have had different - and contrasting - feats and have fought each other.

I'm cool with using them interchangeably but there are marked differences. Sadly, ofcourse, using them interchangeably means Hulk beats the snot out of Voidtry as he was holding back a lot when he beat a non-holding back Sentry.

-Pr-
No to what? and this is a legitimate question, given the way you've defined a new character.

Are Savage Hulk feats relevant to "WWH"?

The only reason people used to label it WWH was to include the Green Scar AND his latest exploits . Hulk was known as Green Scar throughout the arc.

To even cut off where WWH arc ends, so as to prevent certain feats from being included, just hammers home the arbitrariness of it.

It's not abritrary at all.

Personally, I don't mind people using feats from Savage. WWH Hulk is just the highest you can go due to the nature of the arc and what came after it.

No, it's just a reflection of the fact that the moderator made the ruling after being prompted by "complaints" from certain posters.

He named no names, but you can see the trolling that goes on wrt Hulk threads.

That's not true in the slightest.

DarkSaint85
Re "Voidtry" - He is supposed to be a different character apparently, as Void and Sentry have had different - and contrasting - feats and have fought each other.

I'm cool with using them interchangeably but there are marked differences. Sadly, ofcourse, using them interchangeably means Hulk beats the snot out of Voidtry as he was holding back a lot when he beat a non-holding back Sentry.

First part of the first paragraph - contrasting feats, is precisely why there was a ruling, I guess.

Sure, and he may very well beat him, and soundly too, like a blonde headed step child in China.

Sabro
Demon Colossus vs WWH will be like Zeus vs Hulk all over again.

The Sorrow
Personally, I don't mind people using feats from Savage. WWH Hulk is just the highest you can go due to the nature of the arc and what came after it.
Could you expand on this?

Why is he not allowed to become stronger but his feats from weaker incarnations count?

ColossusGrundy
you're the one critiquing a whole arc and the maker of this thread *shrug*

I AM the maker of this thread haha.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Sabro
Demon Colossus vs WWH will be like Zeus vs Hulk all over again. let's just ignore context for this, too

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/random%20shit/cvr.jpg

Zack Fair
I like all the whinning.

<^> Colossus

Hulk wins the thread.

Damborgson
you're the one critiquing a whole arc and the maker of this thread *shrug*
I AM the maker of this thread haha.
laughing out loud

janus77
let's just ignore context for this, too

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/random%20shit/cvr.jpg
ROFLMAO

God, Marvel are really causing serious problems for butthurt anti-Hulk peeps.

Face it, according to Marvel: Hulk >>> your god wink

Damborgson

God, Marvel are really causing serious problems for butthurt anti-Hulk peeps.

Face it, according to Marvel: Hulk >>> your god wink

Depends who that god is.

If it's the one I'm thinking of, a few months of low showings won't undo decades of superiority.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m48fzzPDPL1r9wv12o1_500.gif

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Damborgson
a few months of low showings won't undo decades of superiority. Ad1CMslSfUQ

Zack Fair
Thor's fans are loyal to the end.

Only he who shall not be named went rogue with a Hulk a sig.

The shame of his betrayal caused him to go on self-imposed exile.

Damborgson
He was an inspiration to us all. He will be remembered for who he was, and not the evil he embraced.

JakeTheBank
<--- My god is still awesome.

Though Fraction will surely test my faith in the coming months.

-Pr-
Originally posted by The Sorrow
Could you expand on this?

Why is he not allowed to become stronger but his feats from weaker incarnations count?

He is allowed to get angrier. Just not to the extent of WBH, given the circumstances that were present in WWH.

There'd be a tangible difference in strength between the Hulk that fought Iron Man and the one that fought Sentry, for instance.

Depends who that god is.

If it's the one I'm thinking of, a few months of low showings won't undo decades of superiority.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m48fzzPDPL1r9wv12o1_500.gif

Yes, because nothing screams superiority like being hit in the face with your own hammer.

Damborgson

Yes, because nothing screams superiority like being hit in the face with your own hammer.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-6kVzKzam-fE/TWXdM70-GcI/AAAAAAAAAd4/qiYxNR8jKGw/s1600/Thor%2BTear.jpg

that was to far.

janus77
Ad1CMslSfUQ
ROFLMAO x2

****in' awesome!
lol

-Pr-
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-6kVzKzam-fE/TWXdM70-GcI/AAAAAAAAAd4/qiYxNR8jKGw/s1600/Thor%2BTear.jpg

that was to far.

I sorry.

janus77
He is allowed to get angrier. Just not to the extent of WBH, given the circumstances that were present in WWH.

There'd be a tangible difference in strength between the Hulk that fought Iron Man and the one that fought Sentry, for instance.
And the there is a tangible difference between the Hulk that went toe-to-toe with ZomStrange/Sentry and the one that fought Ross and the military.

Hulk measures his punches to his opponents. You set an arbitrary limit to how powerful he can get, but the character's essential core is that he is dynamic.

Damborgson
I sorry.
its k

-Pr-
And the there is a tangible difference between the Hulk that went toe-to-toe with ZomStrange/Sentry and the one that fought Ross and the military.

Hulk measures his punches to his opponents. You set an arbitrary limit to how powerful he can get, but the character's essential core is that he is dynamic.

You keep using the word "arbitrary" without it being in any way applicable.

Superman's strength is dynamic, but we still keep his versions classified.

pym-ftw

It is hulk versus its his current version

If its savage hulk versus he gets that levels feats

That's why the dynamic strength doesn't count here

carver9
Pr...I usually always agree with your rules because they seem fair but this one, I just don't agree with it. I understand why you did it...it give balance but this is basically handicapping Hulk. You might as well take his ability to amp away.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
Pr...I usually always agree with your rules because they seem fair but this one, I just don't agree with it. I understand why you did it...it give balance but this is basically handicapping Hulk. You might as well take his ability to amp away.

It isn't my fault people keep saying WWH.

Besides, the OP said you could use other Hulk's if you like.

ColossusGrundy

Besides, the OP said you could use other Hulk's if you like.

I did because I wanted to try out a particular scenario, but ppl wanted it to be more canon.

I guess it doesn't matter, but if anyone else would like to post, I'd love to hear BOTH what you think would have happened in THAT particular incident in World War Hulk and maybe if it happened in normal canon.

iceman24567

Besides, the OP said you could use other Hulk's if you like. It looks like either way you will have crying and complaining erm.

Stoic
I did because I wanted to try out a particular scenario, but ppl wanted it to be more canon.

I guess it doesn't matter, but if anyone else would like to post, I'd love to hear BOTH what you think would have happened in THAT particular incident in World War Hulk and maybe if it happened in normal canon.

Scenario 1
If Peter were to have been in Bob's shoes during book 5 of WW Hulk, the Hulk would have had to up his game, and match Pete's demonic strength. The one that would win between the two is the one willing to ignore the idea of killing millions, and in this scenario, I would give the win to Pete because he would have a second personality or nature in control of his actions, and there would be a far greater chance of the Hulk snapping of of a rage storm, than Petey snapping out of a spiritually possessed state. Peter wins on Earth while Bruce flees in order to preserve life.

Scenario 2
If Pete fought the Hulk in the Dark Dimension things would be different, and they would likely fight until it becomes evident that one or the other was the stronger. Going by canon, power set, and slogans, The Hulk would eventually outreach Peter and over power him claiming the victory.

iceman24567
I see Demon Colossus beating the crap out of Hulk

Stoic
Originally posted by iceman24567

You see Mittens the Kittens beating the crap out of the Hulk, so it's no wonder you would say this.

iceman24567
You see Mittens the Kittens beating the crap out of the Hulk, so it's no wonder you would say this. Like you see Skaar beating mid heralds just because they are DC characters? cry somewhere else

Naija boy
Green Skaar beat Rulk even easier than Demon colossus, and that was Rulk with his actual absorbing powers. That is the match that should be discussed here.

WBH is just a no contest featwise.

Stoic
Like you see Skaar beating mid heralds just because they are DC characters? cry somewhere else

Oh so now you're dictating my mood? Skaar is a Mid Herald.

iceman24567
Oh so now you're dictating my mood? Skaar is a Mid Herald. Don't be such an obvious hypocrite. Skaar isn't the same caliber of herald as Maxima also she can easily exploit his glaring weaknesses

Stoic
Don't be such an obvious hypocrite. Skaar isn't the same caliber of herald as Maxima also she can easily exploit his glaring weaknesses

Wrong thread. Wasn't that discussed days ago? In the same respect that people claim Maxi beats people without TP skills is the same point why she should be able to easily defeat Superman every time right? But does she? No. Besides did you ever answer my question? When was the last time that you saw Skaar dominated on that level? You actually seem to be the butt-hurt party here, I mean bringing up irrelevant topics in the wrong thread and all.

iceman24567
Wrong thread. Wasn't that discussed days ago? In the same respect that people claim Maxi beats people without TP skills is the same point why she should be able to easily defeat Superman every time right? But does she? No. Besides did you ever answer my question? When was the last time that you saw Skaar dominated on that level? You actually seem to be the butt-hurt party here, I mean bringing up irrelevant topics in the wrong thread and all. You saying Skaars tp defenses are on Supermans level? Its not up to me to educate you on these characters erm. Irrelevant? You mean like this post?
You see Mittens the Kittens beating the crap out of the Hulk, so it's no wonder you would say this.
^Doesn't seem relevant to Colossunaut vs Hulk. Again don't be such an obvious hypocrite.

Stoic
You saying Skaars tp defenses are on Supermans level? Its not up to me to educate you on these characters erm. Irrelevant? You mean like this post?

^Doesn't seem relevant to Colossunaut vs Hulk. Again don't be such an obvious hypocrite.

My point was that unless Skaar was seen being dominated on that level, it doesn't give you the right to say that Maxima would be able to dominate him on that level. Skaar has something that his father, and other Hulk like characters do not. He possesses the Old power. What makes you believe that this power could not counter a TP assault?

This also goes for Peter winning over the Hulk, yet he has no feats to make such a statement. Look into the mirror, you rarely give a Hulk character the win over anyone, and are often found making baseless claims with no reasons attached to them.

Such as stomps. What are your reasons outside of this guy here stomps?

iceman24567
My point was that unless Skaar was seen being dominated on that level, it doesn't give you the right to say that Maxima would be able to dominate him on that level. Skaar has something that his father, and other Hulk like characters do not. He possesses the Old power. What makes you believe that this power could not counter a TP assault?

This also goes for Peter winning over the Hulk, yet he has no feats to make such a statement. Look into the mirror, you rarely give a Hulk character the win over anyone, and are often found making baseless claims with no reasons attached to them.

Such as stomps. What are your reasons outside of this guy here stomps? Skaar was dominated by tp not that it matters prior to him being owned telepathically he had no feats of resisting telepathy. The old power? Really? Since when did it allow tp resistance? Never is the proper answer. So basically you are butt hurt because i won't say Hulk wins when i think he loses? Nice to know cry some more

Sin I AM
lol @ this thread, the amount of butthurt on both sides is astronomical

psycho gundam

Originally posted by Sin I AM
lol. the amount of butthurt is astronomical

iceman24567
'
Phuck you for trying to own me with a Sin quote sad

Stoic
Skaar was dominated by tp not that it matters prior to him being owned telepathically he had no feats of resisting telepathy. The old power? Really? Since when did it allow tp resistance? Never is the proper answer. So basically you are butt hurt because i won't say Hulk wins when i think he loses? Nice to know cry some more

Is that what you got from what I said?

Who was it that dominated him? When did this happen, which is why I asked you the question several days ago, but you seemed to take this question to heart, when I made no claims. I just asked a question, so stow the attitude kid.

I'm still wondering how this removes Skaar from the mid Herald tier. or disallows him to compete at that level? All characters have their weaknesses after all. Should we reduce Wonder Woman down a slot because she can't manipulate matter, or fire lasers out of her eyes?

I really couldn't care less that you rarely give a Hulk character the win. I can also pretty much foresee your answer in a Hulk vs thread before I ever enter the thread. You're just that predictable. But that's on you killer.

So what do you base Peter winning off of here?

iceman24567
so stow the attitude kid.
You are the worse hypocrite ever laughing . The first post you directed my way was full of attitude. Grow up we are adults laughing

Stoic
You are the worse hypocrite ever laughing . The first post you directed my way was full of attitude. Grow up we are adults laughing

I was actually just playing around with you there. Mittens the Kittens? Really Ice? This offended you?

DarkSaint85
Y'all are stupid ****.

Mittens the Kitten ftw.

All this hate and anger is making me stronger.

iceman24567
I was actually just playing around with you there. Mittens the Kittens? Really Ice? This offended you? As much as me calling you a cry baby offended you no expression

Stoic
As much as me calling you a cry baby offended you no expression

Nah, that was just you taking it to another level.

iceman24567
Nah, that was just you taking it to another level. LoL you funny bro

psycho gundam
'
Phuck you for trying to own me with a Sin quote sad that was just the 5-hit combo, here's the fatality:

I have a learning disability if you must know

your own words, friendo.

that's checkmate

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/gifs/hrth.gif

iceman24567
that was just the 5-hit combo, here's the fatality:

your own words, friendo.

that's checkmate

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/gifs/hrth.gif You stinking lurker

psycho gundam
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/gifs/EricBischoff.gif

carver9
Originally posted by Naija boy
Green Skaar beat Rulk even easier than Demon colossus, and that was Rulk with his actual absorbing powers. That is the match that should be discussed here.

WBH is just a no contest featwise.

This...this version of Colossus gives WWH a fight just like he allowed everyone to give him a fight but at the end of the day, WWH stomps. By the way, (not talking about WBH), WWH became more powerful after the World at War saga.

CosmicComet

haermm

amazing sequence of posts

The Sorrow

What circumstances?

How can you define a limit when in the very same series he reached "Worldbreaker" levels?

-Pr-
Originally posted by The Sorrow
What circumstances?

How can you define a limit when in the very same series he reached "Worldbreaker" levels?

It's a question of feats.

========

Seriously, if you don't like it, just stop using the term "WWH" in threads, people.

psycho gundam
Seriously, if you don't like it, just stop using the term "WWH" in threads, people. I pitched that idea a long time ago

lol @ people still fighting over a misnomer

-Pr-
I pitched that idea a long time ago

lol @ people still fighting over a misnomer

Several people did. But people keep whining about it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.