WB Hulk (With these weapons) vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
The Hulk is in World Breaker mode, he has a Red Ring, The Power Gem, and the Mind Gem. He is instructed by Adam Warlock on how to use the Gems, and has been using the Red Ring for 2 years.

Who wins and why?

TheGodKiller
Galactus .

JakeTheBank
Galactus.

At his higher displays of power, he is simply beyond the likes of Hulk, amped as he is. At lowerish displays, the results are more iffy, but the outcome is likely to be in his favor as well. In any case, the Red Ring is pretty useless against him.

DarkSaint85
G, unless you're starving him. And even then, he can do a Herald my rage.

Mindset
Galactus smashes the ring, teleports the gems away, then transmutes Hulk into a dick for SS.

Nihilist
WBH doesn't need the weapons according to you Hulk fans.

Stoic
Originally posted by Nihilist
WBH doesn't need the weapons according to you Hulk fans.

Wow that's a clear trolling moment on your part. I guess most people just learn to ignore you if they aren't directly making fun of you. Well I guess I'll get back to doing the former.

Nihilist
So carver, h1,the Hulk and the Sorrow haven't said that!

Again don't talk big when all you do I run off after running your mouth, I made a statement about the characters in the thread.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by Mindset
Galactus smashes the ring, teleports the gems away, then transmutes Hulk into a dick for SS.
This is the truth

Utrigita
Originally posted by Mindset

janus77
Galactus ftw, WBH with PG is not anywhere near enough to have a shot at a regular Galactus.

IF you are referring to the Galactus that got hurt by a Godblast, then WBH alone would murder him... but that's Galactus jobbing and I wouldn't ever consider that to be a legitimate depiction of Galactus' powers/capabilities.

TheHulk
Hulk Has A Chance...But Galactus Still Beats Him Like A Little Green Spot On The Big G Purple Helmet smile

Naija boy
A non jobbing Galactus wins easily

carver9
Galactus stomps.

Branlor Swift
Hmm, I expected Carver to say something a lot more suck assy.

Oh no... he's adapting!

carver9
Originally posted by carver9
Galactus gets his neck snapped.

carver9
Like the Sig by the way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.