Galactus vs Team Power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright this is a thought out fight that starts with the blast Thanos gave in his ship knocking Galactus atleast a mile away this attack is followed by a few more suprises attacks from some heavy hitters. When Galactus stands up he is attack from behind by Silver Age Mangog & Pre-Crisis Validus they both hit him with their most powerful hits which I would assume would be equal to or more powerful then the attack from Thanos. Galactus is sent atleast another mile away from those two. When he lands he is hit with a scream from Black Bolt and a couple haymakers from WBH which causes more damage. The fight starts after that. Team comes together to fight Galactus. Can they win?

Team
Thanos
Silver Age Mangog
Pre-Crisis Validus
Thor/w Destroyer Suit
WBH
Black Bolt
Sentry
Franklin Richards(Kid)
Silver Surfer
Gladiator
Super Skrull
Stellaris(Celestial Armor)
Adam Warlock

TheGodKiller
Franklin is probably the only one who matters here . Depending on his mood(and whether his powers are fully unlocked or not) , I see him taking the win here(although it might not be the annihilation we saw with Mephisto) .

The others get one-shotted like the irrelevant schmucks they are .

janus77
Galactus wins. Kid Franklin seemed somewhere below Celestial level, though obviously with the potential to reach that level.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by janus77
Galactus wins. Kid Franklin seemed somewhere below Celestial level, though obviously with the potential to reach that level.
Kid Franklin was already shown to be around Celestial level(when he passed on the domain of the HR-verse to Ashema in his confrontation with the Mad Celestials where he was only using some of his power) .

IIRC , Galactus was not as well-fed during that scene with Thanos , as he was in the Mad Celestial fight . I see Franklin conceivably taking this if his powers are fully unlocked , and he is in a mood akin to what was witnessed in Hades .

golem370
Yes he was because Thanos asked him why are you attack the rigelians if hunger is not a factor

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by golem370
Yes he was because Thanos asked him why are you attack the rigelians if hunger is not a factor
He had fed on 4 planets in that arc ?

eaebiakuya
Galactus win this fight with ease. Franklin is the only problem, but imo he only can fight with Galactus in his adult form.

Btw, Thanos himself said his energy blast dont hurted Galactus.

I can see a cube being beating this team (like kubik). Galactus is way to much.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
Galactus win this fight with ease. Franklin is the only problem, but imo he only can fight with Galactus in his adult form.

Btw, Thanos himself said his energy blast dont hurted Galactus.

I can see a cube being beating this team (like kubik). Galactus is way to much.
Galactus was unsure about the outcome of a potential confrontation with Frank , when he left Earth rapidly along with Reed .

I don't see why Franklin couldn't possibly win this match . He has the feats to go one-on-one with Galactus . Barring the fact that should Galactus be fed on 4 or more planets(which would make him beyond the power of any version of Franklin to defeat) , I can see Franklin taking a majority here .

Galan007
What is standard Galactus going to do to Franklin? The kid easily warped Eson's blast into harmless flowers, before subtly warping one of the other Celestials present(he made trees/flowers grow out of it, iirc.) Furthermore, Franklin owned Eson's attempts at mind-phuckery, also with ease.

Imo, even if Franklin just fights with the same mindset he had vs. the Mad Celestials, he's got a good chance at winning.

JakeTheBank
thumb up

Cogito
thumb up

Big G would need to be unusually well-fed to take this one.

TheGodKiller
Franklin Richards shouldn't have been included in this battle . IMO , he makes it lopsided in the team's favor . With him they get a definitive win .

zopzop
Franklin PLUS Destroyer Armor PLUS PC Validus? How isn't this spite against Galactus? Imagine everyone, except Franklin, jumping into the Destroyer Armor? Yikes.

guy222
t power

janus77
Asahi says Galactus wins this, easily!

Harbinger
Franklin solos.

Beyond that, I do wonder what a psi bolt blast from Validus would do to Galactus given that he sonned a sun eater with one.

janus77
Galactus uses Franklin as a chew-toy, like he did Hyperstorm.

There is no jobbing Marvel can inflict upon Galacts that can overcome the awesomeness that is Galactus!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.