Wolverine versus ... himself

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

janus77
If Wolverine's adamtium skeleton was enchanted by Odin with a spell of similar magnitude to the one placed on Mjolnir, would Woverline be any more effective?

Wolverine vs Odin-enchanted Wolverine... who wins?

Mindset
Wolverine blasts himself in the face with his bone

Damborgson
So Wolverine vs Amped Wolverine? Well played....

JakeTheBank
Odin enchanted Wolverine.

/thread

Robtard
Loganwins

pym-ftw
Well he can fly, absorb vast amounts of energy, open gates between Time and space, he will gain passive magical resistences, and if its the original spell on Mjoinir he can actually freeze time.

Well i'd say so
huh

janus77
I said similar magnitude, not same abilities... Or else Hulk would be using Wolverine to KO Thor!!

use some common sense people! :P

JakeTheBank
Even if it's latent Odin Force imbued Adamantium - which is effectively what Mjolnir is at base, not counting it's abilities - the amped Wolverine is going to hit harder and be more fortified against damage in general.

janus77
But is the ... 'hardness' going to make a difference?
This is Wolverine we're talking about!

Harbinger
Iron Fist wins.

JakeTheBank
He's fortified by high end Asgardian magic, so yeah, I see no reason why an amped Wolverine of this degree wouldn't beat a normal Wolverine.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Harbinger
Iron Fist wins.

Truth.

ares834
Originally posted by Robtard
Loganwins loses

thumb up

srankmissingnin
Wolverine vs a better Wolverine. Good job you made this thread Janus, we'll need to get the KMC brain trust on this to figure out who wins.

JakeTheBank
I've already decided, thanks. sneer

DarkSaint85
BRAIN TRUST, ASSEMBLE!!!

ColossusGrundy
They brood and "bub" each other into submission and both die.

janus77
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Wolverine vs a better Wolverine. Good job you made this thread Janus, we'll need to get the KMC brain trust on this to figure out who wins.
hmm, which one's the better Wolverine? confused

janus77
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
BRAIN TRUST, ASSEMBLE!!!

*h1a8 steps forward*

Zack Fair
What is this I don't even..

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by janus77
If Wolverine's adamtium skeleton was enchanted by Odin with a spell of similar magnitude to the one placed on Mjolnir, would Woverline be any more effective?

Wolverine vs Odin-enchanted Wolverine... who wins?

Then imo wolverine would not be able to move as I don't think he could lift himself.....

juggerman
I was thinking this as well. Logan would not be Worthy enough to move himself

the ninjak
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
Then imo wolverine would not be able to move as I don't think he could lift himself..... Originally posted by juggerman
I was thinking this as well. Logan would not be Worthy enough to move himself

laughing Well played.

Mjolnerine lays immobile on the ground crying whilst Logan sits on his back smoking a cigar laughin his ass off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.