The Super Skrull vs Manhunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armedforbattle
Two very versatile combatants.
No prep. No BFR. Pis off.
Both are current. Manhunter is not afraid of fire(for the sake of this fight)
Fight starts out in an abandoned warehouse.

Skrull vs Martian.
Fight!

pym-ftw
Martian wins

dmills
I'd love to see this fight. Well written with respect to both characters power sets it would be awesome.

Stoic
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Martian wins

How?

Harbinger
In between his intangibility, TP, and edges in strength and speed, I'm not sure Kl'rt can win unless he tries a bubble to the brain trick right off the bat.

Cogito
MM has him beat in pretty much every category

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Harbinger
In between his intangibility, TP, and edges in strength and speed, I'm not sure Kl'rt can win unless he tries a bubble to the brain trick right off the bat.

but since J'ohn is a shapshifter I don't think that would work either

Newjak
MM wins everytime. I half tempted to close this as spite it seems so bad of a mismatch.

-Pr-
Taking away his fear of fire only makes it a bigger stomp.

pym-ftw
Kl'rt is in my fave five for marvel and I generally give him wins against some high heralds but this is a stomp

armedforbattle
Originally posted by Newjak
MM wins everytime. I half tempted to close this as spite it seems so bad of a mismatch. youve gotta be kidding. Ive seen way worse matchups stay open

armedforbattle
Between kl'rts force field, strength and invisibility. This isnt spite (or a stomp for that matter).

I agree MM would win. But it wouldnt be easy.

ColossusGrundy
Pretty bad stomp in favor of MM.

He's much stronger and faster, he can go intangible and there's always the TP. That's for starters.

Pretty much outclasses everything SS has got.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by armedforbattle
Between kl'rts force field, strength and invisibility. This isnt spite (or a stomp for that matter).

I agree MM would win. But it wouldnt be easy.

It's childs play. MM phases not through density but by placing his body in another dimension. Force fields will have no effect on him and his strength will not be a factor.

MM rapes the other green man.

pym-ftw
He can use tp to bypass the invisibility

His martian vision against the invulnerable stretching

And His phasing can deal with The shields

Robtard
Since MM had to be amped to have a chance here, SS wins on that merit alone.

Newjak
Originally posted by armedforbattle
youve gotta be kidding. Ive seen way worse matchups stay open I haven't closed it yet have I stick out tongue

I just don't see any category where K'Lrt has MM beat.

Even his FFs are offset by MM's intangibility.

Golgo13
The Martian.

zopzop
As much as I love Super Skrull, this is a very VERY bad fight for him.

MM goes intangible then mindr@pes SS for the instant and easy win.

DarkSaint85
MM

celeyhyga17
MM mindrapes. he still wins without it. no fire weakness whatsoever? bahaha its a stomp.

eaebiakuya
PIS off MM just speed blitz him.

nwg202
MM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.