Sun dipped Superman vs Phoenix Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Since the PF is considered spite enough to lock (Something I disagree with.. PF beat a team with Thor on it, but the team was putting up a fight. And I think people are underrating just how powerful Supes gets with sun amping. Read something like Trial of Superman!)

Rant over:

It's Supes, while sun dipped this time, against ONE of the Phoenix Five members.

Edit: Oh, and I mean pre reboot Superman.

If I forget to say that, just assume it.. I refuse to follow this new reboot scam. Full boycott.

Who wins?

carver9
Don't know. I would consider this version of Superman equal to one of the five (except Colossus and Magic of course).

DarkSaint85
Colossus and Magik are higher/lower?

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Colossus and Magik are higher/lower?

Higher. Magic has the sword and Colossus is walking around amped off of the Phoenix and Cytorrak and Cy isn't giving him a little bit of power either...he is feeding Colossus more power than what he was giving Cain...far more power.

abhilegend
Superman beats the shit out of namor.

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
Superman beats the shit out of namor.

Probably. I would give Supes the majority against him but I think it would be a good fight.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
Higher. Magic has the sword and Colossus is walking around amped off of the Phoenix and Cytorrak and Cy isn't giving him a little bit of power either...he is feeding Colossus more power than what he was giving Cain...far more power.

Fair enough. Would you place Superman above Thor then, seeing how Emma and Namor were both no-selling his attacks?

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Fair enough. Would you place Superman above Thor then, seeing how Emma and Namor were both no-selling his attacks?

Superman and Thor are equals imo in every way possible minus power output but this is a different version of Supes. This version of Supes would beat Namor and Emma imo but the more powerful ones, Naah.

Zack Fair
Superman and Thor are equals imo in every way possible minus power output but this is a different version of Supes. This version of Supes would beat Namor and Emma imo but the more powerful ones, Naah.

Supes is stronger, much faster and more durable.

Thor has greater damage output when he remembers he can let it rain. Thor should also be more versatile by default, but he tends to forget all the shit he can do with mjolnir's abilities. Superman on the other hand works with everything he has got.

My 2 cents.

As for the match...Sundipped Supes rapes Namor.

carver9
I think Supes and Thor strength is comparable and if there is a gap, its not big. Same with durability. I give Superman the speed advantage which Thor makes up with versatility and raw power.

abhilegend
I think Supes and Thor strength is comparable and if there is a gap, its not big. Same with durability. I give Superman the speed advantage which Thor makes up with versatility and raw power.
Nope.

carver9
Nope.

Ok.

JakeTheBank

Smartest thing you said all day.

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Smartest thing you said all day.

Everything I say is filled with nothing but 100% genuine IQ.

-Pr-

And then you went and ruined it.

JakeTheBank

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

You got jokes, son

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
And then you went and ruined it.

Lol...no, I helped it. big grin

-Pr-
Lol...no, I helped it. big grin

I think you should get outside help, tbh. Professional help.

Bad edit, carver.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
I think you should get outside help, tbh. Professional help.

Bad edit, carver.

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud help?

I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't edit anything. confused

-Pr-
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud help?

I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't edit anything. confused

http://i.imgur.com/Ss9xw.jpg

carver9
Hahahaha.

cdtm
Nope.

Speed.. The most broken super power out there. Even Chuck Norris can't KO a beam of light.

Iron Fist, maybe. ^_^

-Pr-
Originally posted by cdtm
Chuck Norris can't KO a beam of light.

Light is only as fast as it is because it's running away from Chuck Norris.

carver9
Lol...good one.

Golgo13

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.