Colossusnaut vs Kurse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
No bfr. Who wins?

ColossusGrundy
Piotr in grand fashion.

Stomp if he doesn't have stupid retrospective moments.

Damborgson
Kurse beats him to death

Naija boy
Demon colossonaut might take it. Regular would lose

Cogito
Kurse pushes his shit in

pym-ftw
Kurse wins

Hyperion Prime
Kurse beats him to death.

JakeTheBank
Kurse.

WhiteWitchKing
kURSE kicks his head in.

carver9
Colossus.

the Darkone
Kurse

Golgo13
Split.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Golgo13
Kurse going to split Colossonaut's head.

agreed

Stoic
Not enough in terms of feats for Peter, so by proxy Kurse should win.

abhilegend
Wow, a guy with Iron coating against a guy with weakness of Iron to the point of being utterly helpless against it? I wonder who wins?

Stoic
Originally posted by abhilegend
Wow, a guy with Iron coating against a guy with weakness of Iron to the point of being utterly helpless against it? I wonder who wins?

Is his skin really counted as iron or organic Osnium, or something like that? You may have a very good point. I'm willing to go with your reasoning, if Colossus is actually composed of Kurse's weakness.

golem370
Organic Steel Transformation no iron

abhilegend
Its been used as Iron many times to repel magic.

nwg202
Originally posted by abhilegend
Its been used as Iron many times to repel magic.

Yup. Although to be fair Sym wrecked Colossus too when he broke Logan's claws and stabbed Pete with them.

Some people have argued that Magik was the one who amped Peter and made him immune to the transmode virus. Colossus has other magical resistance feats under his belt.

In fall of the mutants, Colossus was Roma's trump card and tore through Adversary. Some uber powerful god if i remember correctly. Forge ended up with killing blow but Colossus armor's anti magical properties cut through him.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/50320/965596-colossusandsym_super.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.