Kurse vs Prime (twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Kurse had flight for this match (let's give him Wonder Woman flight).

Who wins.?

DarkSaint85
Pretty much like the Yat vs Prime fight, I'd gather.

Except iron is much more common than lead.

carver9
Has Kurse ever been pierced by Iron? I know it take its toll on his power but piercing him? Has it happened?

DarkSaint85
I was thinking more along the lines that he would get smacked into a building, or a bridge, or something that structurally contains iron. Whilst it may not pierce him, slamming into it would hurt him.

Nihilist
Could go either way, both stomp the Hulk though.

Golgo13
Prime.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Has Kurse ever been pierced by Iron? I know it take its toll on his power but piercing him? Has it happened?
Power pack beat him using Iron. Kurse is useless against it.

guy222
kurse

pym-ftw
How would prime know his weakness?

DarkSaint85
Same way he found out about Sodom Yat's.

By slamming him into something. Which, given that its Prime, he won't hesitate to do.

pym-ftw
Well given no battlefield what if there's no iron around, how do you think this would go?

h1a8
Originally posted by guy222
kurse

You are assuming Kurse >= Prime in strength
which implies Kurse>Superman in strength
which is false

Prime>>>>>>Superman>>Kurse in strength if we go by feats

Also you are viewing strength as a 99-100% factor of who wins when strength gets much less of the factor of who wins in fights with dynamic power sets. With Prime we have HV which can go through Kurse easily (one-shotting him), super speed which makes Kurse a statue, freeze breath which momentarily slows Kurse down a touch, etc.

Prime stomps Kurse 10/10 easily

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.