Thanos vs Rogue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Rogue at best and peak vs Thanos( no:- HOTU,CC & IG)

1. H2H
2. All out fight where both can use all other powers and abilities

Who wins in each of the above, how and why , and can Rogue steal/absorb thanos powers in both?

pym-ftw
Thanos very quickly

Thanos even faster

Diesldude
Thanos with the pimp slap ftw in both cases.

dynamix
rogue the chick from x-men?

Mshinu
What is Rogue at best exactly? I think she was able to access every power every absorbed all at once at one point. That includes Hulk and Thor for starters. Not saying she would take down Thanos but it could make it interesting.

Stoic
^ Well when she fought Vargas who is well below Thanos, she had a hell of a time. I'm not sure if it was the character, but it took Rogue a very long time to power steal from him. I could see this happening with Thanos, but it taking even longer, due mostly to his wide array of resistance, and honed defenses.

Diesldude
Can she power steal through shields?

Stoic
Originally posted by Diesldude
Can she power steal through shields?

Never, she needed to make physical contact when she was at the top of her game.

bluewaterrider
Debate-able.

Classic Juggernaut had a forcefield around his entire body.
Rogue stole his powers at least 3 times.

SamZED
I remember one time and tbh it seemed like massive PIS.

juggerman
He didn't always have the FF up tho

Stoic
Why would it even matter? Thanos would outright murder her.

Q99
Originally posted by Mshinu
What is Rogue at best exactly? I think she was able to access every power every absorbed all at once at one point. That includes Hulk and Thor for starters. Not saying she would take down Thanos but it could make it interesting.

Yea, X-treme Rogue.

Originally posted by Stoic
^ Well when she fought Vargas who is well below Thanos, she had a hell of a time. I'm not sure if it was the character, but it took Rogue a very long time to power steal from him. I could see this happening with Thanos, but it taking even longer, due mostly to his wide array of resistance, and honed defenses.

By that point, she recently came after a power-sapping ray and her powers were already on decline (at the end of the story, she was burned out and had no powers).

At her peak, she could draw upon anyone she'd ever touched, and even use multiple at a time. She was doing stuff like Cyclops-blasting while using Iceman's powers plus She-Hulk strength, and then doing a Magneto mega EMP.

As-of the Vargas fight, she could only rotate around individual powers semi-randomly.

Bouboumaster
The fight takes the time Thanos want it to last.

Because he end it when he wants.

Q99
I do agree Thanos wins. First, none of the people Rogue has absorbed are individually strong enough to take Thanos, and second, she still only has one endurance. I.e. if she uses so much power she tires herself out, switching powers won't change that.

So X-Treme Rogue is basically just a highly versatile High Herald, and not like, all of her powers stacked. Highly versatile High Herald means she puts up a fight but is outmatched.

the Darkone
Thanos encase Rogue in pure force block, and go about his business!!

Blight
Rogue One-shot's..............

the Darkone
Yep Rogue gets one shot, than Thanos abuses the hell out of her,plus Thanos is too mush for her, Thanos steal her life force.

h1a8
If Rogue touches Thanos she wins. How fast is she at best?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Has rogue ever hailed to steal someone power?

has rogue ever stole someone's power on the level of Thanos.. I'm guess i'm just asking if there is a limit to here power stealing. If she touches Galactus let's say.. does she steal his power?

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Has rogue ever hailed to steal someone power?

has rogue ever stole someone's power on the level of Thanos.. I'm guess i'm just asking if there is a limit to here power stealing. If she touches Galactus let's say.. does she steal his power?

She failed at Magneto iirc. She can't beat thanos.

carver9
Rogue could win this. She had every power on the planet and at one point she was using Thor, Magneto, Hulk, and Northstar powers at once (along with Iceman). She has the potential to outright DESTROY Thanos.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I see CARTER is back in full force. Just because of the prolonged argument with Jake In re: Glads and Thor.. don't tkae it out on Thanos buddy.

carver9
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
I see CARTER is back in full force. Just because of the prolonged argument with Jake In re: Glads and Thor.. don't tkae it out on Thanos buddy.

Lol...good to see you buddy.

TheGodKiller
IIRC , she once failed to absorb Magus . Also , Sentry appeared to be immune to her touch .

Thanos could take this , w/o much difficulty imo .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.