Dog Logan set to make a return

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
Introduced in Wolverine Origins and last seen in Astonishing Spider-Man & Wolverine

he's to be introduced in Wolverine And The X-Men

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=66389

StiltmanFTW
Origin, not Origins. Big difference stick out tongue Last time he appeared in Wolverine #304, actually wink

OK, I'm done nitpicking. Thanks for sharing!

Kazenji
Wolverine #304?

didn't notice him in that one, might have to pull it out and spot him.

Darth Jello
Sigh, too bad. I always wanted him to turn out to be Cyber. Well at least we'll probably get a proper origin for Silas with the Weapon Y stuff...

Kazenji
The hell, Weapon Y??

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Kazenji
Wolverine #304?

didn't notice him in that one, might have to pull it out and spot him.

Two pages with him... he's cooking a wolverine in his cabin full of press cuttings about Logan and high tech weapons.

Originally posted by Darth Jello
Sigh, too bad. I always wanted him to turn out to be Cyber. Well at least we'll probably get a proper origin for Silas with the Weapon Y stuff...

You read Wolverine: Origins? I don't think we're getting more info about Cyber any time soon.

Originally posted by Kazenji
The hell, Weapon Y??

Weapon Y was Citadel.

Darth Jello
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Two pages with him... he's cooking a wolverine in his cabin full of press cuttings about Logan and high tech weapons.

You read Wolverine: Origins? I don't think we're getting more info about Cyber any time soon.

Weapon Y was Citadel.
And Wolverine was Codenamed Weapon X as a designation. Citadel was Weapon Y because he was the supposed "success" of a shitty failed program to use Wolverine as a basis for bonding Adamantium to other organs, including skin. It's not that far of a stretch to think Cyber's a failure of that program. Considering how looney he is, is it that far of a stretch to think of Citadel as Captain America and Cyber as Protocyde?

Back on topic, I'm sure Wolverine will be greatly challenged by this large hairy man who seems to be very skilled in weilding a shotgun and a pitchfork...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.