Doctor Strange Vs. Klarion The Witch Boy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Dr. Strange when he was the Sorcerer Supreme vs Klarion the Witch Boy.

Who wins?

JakeTheBank
Strange.

DarkSaint85
Unless you're using JLU version of Klarion, maybe?

I haven't seen anything of him that impresses me, tbh. Even current Strange would give him a good fight.

Golgo13
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Unless you're using JLU version of Klarion, maybe?

I haven't seen anything of him that impresses me, tbh. Even current Strange would give him a good fight.

Classic Klarion has given both Fate and Etrigan good fights. He's even turned every DC hero into kids, IIRC. Or it could be every meta on earth, I forget. Klarion has more than enough power to take down Strange and vice versa.

Current Strange gets stomped.

KingD19
Klarion is the counterpart to one of the most powerful Lords of Order in the DCU. Lords of Order/Chaos are some of the highest magic users in DC period.

DarkSaint85
My bad, then, obviously I need to read up more on him!

Juntai
Originally posted by Golgo13
Classic Klarion has given both Fate and Etrigan good fights. He's even turned every DC hero into kids, IIRC. Or it could be every meta on earth, I forget. Klarion has more than enough power to take down Strange and vice versa.

Current Strange gets stomped. He turned all the adults into kids and all the kids into adults. This nearly killed Superboy, because he couldn't age, so they had to alter him, and this is when Superboy became able to grow up! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3rhQc666Sg ]

However, Peter Davids version has been wiped, and Morrison recreated him much closer to Kirby's original idea, and I don't think Morrison's or Kirby's version can beat Strange as Sorcerer Supreme, unless he was having a really bad day.

Galan007
Yeah, aside from Peter David's version from Young Justice, no version of Klarion even has a chance at beating Strange for a majority.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Juntai
He turned all the adults into kids and all the kids into adults. This nearly killed Superboy, because he couldn't age, so they had to alter him, and this is when Superboy became able to grow up! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3rhQc666Sg ]

However, Peter Davids version has been wiped, and Morrison recreated him much closer to Kirby's original idea, and I don't think Morrison's or Kirby's version can beat Strange as Sorcerer Supreme, unless he was having a really bad day.

It's still canon feat for Klarion, right? And Kirby's version was a thorn in the Demon's side.

guy222
strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.