King Thor vs Cythonna

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Both at best in following :

1. H2H, KT can use mallet but no exotic powers
2. All out fight both can use other powers and abilities

Who wins in each of the above how and why?

Diesldude
Cytonna was overpowering superman before he took her to the sun and then, it pains me I admit it, he treated her like CC does his women. sad

Edit.. BTW she was definitly a skyfather level being.

zopzop
1) King Thor
2) King Thor

Cytonna never really impressed me.

Batman-Prime
Cythonna is from DC, she wins.

Galan007
Imo, Cyth was not impressive whatsoever. She fought Rao for a long while before being overtaken by him, and did mediocrely against Supes.

KT stomps.

Sixth_Winged
Cythonna can't escape from getting sent to the sun's core. All King thor has to do is bfr her to the nearest sun's core and she's ****ed for eternity.

JakeTheBank
King Thor, decisively.

Diesldude
You guys really think a being who had superman at her mercy would be conquered by a mere star? There was context behind that. If the sun didn't weaken her then is a sun amped superman, (not sun dipped) that much stronger than his normal self?

Galan007
Cyth is an ice elemental. Being within close proximity of the sun did weaken her. However, she began absorbing Superman's own energies in order to replace those she was losing by being close to the sun... So it equaled out.

But even before they were close to the sun, Cyth certainly wasn't doing that well against Supes.

JakeTheBank
There's also not at all to suggest Cythonna would survive eye beams of death, let alone a Desak-dropper Mjolnir toss.

Galan007
thumb up

...Or time-stoppage.

carver9
KT stomps.

abhilegend
Thor wins against the depowered cythonna.

carver9
Full powered Cy isn't beating KT. Not even once.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Full powered Cy isn't beating KT. Not even once.
Nope.

carver9
Yes.

abhilegend
Yes.
You're forgiven.

Diesldude
Cytonna knocked superman down with a casual backhand which superman compared to the best shots the 3 pc kryptonians gave him. Those were the 3 kryptonians he was forced to execute. She is easily pc kryptonian level strenghtwise. She was also a telepath. She flew too fast for superman to react/catch. Although I think they are even speedwise because she couldnt catch superman when he flew to the sun.
When people bring up zeus and odin growing large and increasing their powers. cytonna's face was as big as the city, how much power did she increase? j/k

She even tried to overpower superman telepathically but superman has the greatestwill in creation and even then could only break out of her grasp while in close proximity to the sun which also healed him.

Once near the sun superman was on equal footing (strengh wise) and this was before superman pushed her into the sun. ONce in the sun she started to weaken and superman was able to break her hold which astonished her and she then admitted that she may be getting weak but even then she was able to freeze superman. She wasn't taking superman's powers at that time but said that she will take them and then use it to escape from her prision. She had superman in an icy grip until lois showed up and disrupted her hold. This was still not enough because superman had to use the kryptonite on her. Superman's shove/ sun's gravity and getting stunned by the green kryptonite was enough drop her into the core of the sun. So it was a combination of the gravity of the sun and the weakness induced by green k that is holding Cytonna in her prision.

She is easily stronger than KT, probably can mind control him and is a lot faster than him. She wont fight like superman via speedblitz but i dont think she needs to. Unless kt can conjure up green K, i dont see him winnning. And i dont think he is going to try to teleport her into the sun.

carver9
Diesldude...

You do know she isn't the only person that has overpowered Superman right? A lot of people have achieved this that would get stomped by KT.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Diesldude
Cytonna knocked superman down with a casual backhand which superman compared to the best shots the 3 pc kryptonians gave him. Those were the 3 kryptonians he was forced to execute. She is easily pc kryptonian level strenghtwise. She was also a telepath. She flew too fast for superman to react/catch. Although I think they are even speedwise because she couldnt catch superman when he flew to the sun.
When people bring up zeus and odin growing large and increasing their powers. cytonna's face was as big as the city, how much power did she increase? j/k

She even tried to overpower superman telepathically but superman has the greatestwill in creation and even then could only break out of her grasp while in close proximity to the sun which also healed him.

Once near the sun superman was on equal footing (strengh wise) and this was before superman pushed her into the sun. ONce in the sun she started to weaken and superman was able to break her hold which astonished her and she then admitted that she may be getting weak but even then she was able to freeze superman. She wasn't taking superman's powers at that time but said that she will take them and then use it to escape from her prision. She had superman in an icy grip until lois showed up and disrupted her hold. This was still not enough because superman had to use the kryptonite on her. Superman's shove/ sun's gravity and getting stunned by the green kryptonite was enough drop her into the core of the sun. So it was a combination of the gravity of the sun and the weakness induced by green k that is holding Cytonna in her prision.

She is easily stronger than KT, probably can mind control him and is a lot faster than him. She wont fight like superman via speedblitz but i dont think she needs to. Unless kt can conjure up green K, i dont see him winnning. And i dont think he is going to try to teleport her into the sun.

thumb up

We never saw a not-depowered Cyt or Rao, they should be Skyfathers though.

Diesldude
Diesldude...

You do know she isn't the only person that has overpowered Superman right? A lot of people have achieved this that would get stomped by KT. Telepathically dude, she tried to break superman's will but couldn't. This is nothing to be ashamed of, actually a high showing for her because superman couldn't completely break free without the sun amp.

Galan007
Diesldude...

You do know she isn't the only person that has overpowered Superman right? A lot of people have achieved this that would get stomped by KT. This. thumb up

Cyth caused Superman no harm whatsoever by her "PC-level punches", nor did she down Supes for any length of time. As far as damage delivered is concerned, most of Superman's rogues have done a LOT better than Cyth. Konvikt has done better. Maxima has done better. Zod has done better. Lobo has done better. Doomsday has certainly done better. Etc. etc.

Dunno why she's being hyped to hell, personally. KT destroys her without much effort.

Batman-Prime
Saying Carver is right makes you argument invalid.

Diesldude
Originally posted by Galan007
This. thumb up

Cyth caused Superman no harm whatsoever by her "PC-level punches", nor did she down Supes for any length of time. As far as damage delivered is concerned, most of Superman's rogues have done a LOT better than Cyth. Konvikt has done better. Maxima has done better. Zod has done better. Lobo has done better. Doomsday has certainly done better. Etc. etc.

Dunno why she's being hyped to hell, personally. KT destroys her without much effort.

The thing is, she wasn't trying to kill superman, it was a casual back hand. She at first wanted superman to mate with her. He wouldnt listen, she backhanded him and then gave him an hour.
After the hour was up, superman knew he couldn't hope to win and flew to the sun knowing that he need to power up.. When did superman ever run away form konvikt, maxima, zod or doomsday like this?

carver9
Lol...Batman, let me know when you want to battlezone.

TheGodKiller

Regular Thor has , on average , shown considerable resistance to telepathy/mind-control .

Why wouldn't he ? If you think he would be unaware of it , the Odinforce also greatly increased Thor's senses , so I doubt he'll refrain from using that as a solution to put her down .

Galan007
The thing is, she wasn't trying to kill superman, it was a casual back hand. She at first wanted superman to mate with her. He wouldnt listen, she backhanded him and then gave him an hour.
After the hour was up, superman knew he couldn't hope to win and flew to the sun knowing that he need to power up.. When did superman ever run away form konvikt, maxima, zod or doomsday like this? laughing out loud

That isn't remotely close to what happened-- you're missing quite a bit of info. If you have even read the story, I suggest doing so again.

Batman-Prime
Lol...Batman, let me know when you want to battlezone.

Ok Now.

Diesldude
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Regular Thor has , on average , shown considerable resistance to telepathy/mind-control .

That's fine, I don't think she can completely one shot and break KT's will telepathically, it was the ease with which she was attacking superman both phyically and mentally. PC level strenght and constant mental barrage and icy powers, possibly similar to the casket of winters.
I don't know.

Originally posted by TheGodKiller

Why wouldn't he ? If you think he would be unaware of it , the Odinforce also greatly increased Thor's senses , so I doubt he'll refrain from using that as a solution to put her down .
So he needs the green k to win?

Diesldude
laughing out loud

That isn't remotely close to what happened-- you're missing quite a bit of info. If you have even read the story, I suggest doing so again.

thumb up What i said is what happened and in that exact order.

TheGodKiller
That's fine, I don't think she can completely one shot and break KT's will telepathically, it was the ease with which she was attacking superman both phyically and mentally. PC level strenght and constant mental barrage and icy powers, possibly similar to the casket of winters.
I don't know.

This is King Thor , not regular Thor . Unless and until you have feats to prove otherwise , she's not circumventing the Odinforce(w/o somehow getting assistance from the Council of Godheads) , period .

So he needs the green k to win?
Simple BFR to the sun would suffice(as my original post implied) . If green k also affects her negatively , he could simply forge it using the Odinforce's magic . He's already created an exotic substance(the blue crystal which powered Thorbuster Armor) , so it shouldn't be out of the realm of possibilities for Thor .

IMO , Thor wins this battle with ease(based on everything that I have heard about Cyth from Galan) .

Galan007
thumb up What i said is what happened and in that exact order. You forgot the part where he confronted her again after the hour was up, then she used TP to partially affect his mind, and finally he flew to the sun in order to break her telepathic hold over him.

That's what happened in context. Dunno why you'd wank her to the point that you selectively leave things like that out..?

Diesldude
Lois guessed that superman wanted to go to the sun all along as she saw/ heard the commentary on the Tv that superman was flying to the inner planets. It's been years since I read it but I do have it on my pc. I'll post the scans when I wake up, gotta get some sleep before I head to work.

Galan007
Superman stated that the reason he flew to the sun was to free his mind. The physical amps he gained, along with the fact that Cyth weakened drastically in that environment, were secondary afterthoughts/tactics.

The wanking of Cyth makes no sense to me. She was utilizing TP + physicality + her other exotic powers against Supes(essentially every option at her disposal), and STILL couldn't come remotely close to incapacitating him... Sorry for not thinking she was that great, when several of Clark's rogues have done much, much better.

Diesldude
You forgot the part where he confronted her again after the hour was up, then she used TP to partially affect his mind, and finally he flew to the sun in order to break her telepathic hold over him.

That's what happened in context. Dunno why you'd wank her to the point that you selectively leave things like that out..? Who's wanking her? Well excuse me for not writing a book report on the comic. My post was in response to the backhand which was nothing more then get in your place and not meant to kill. I made a brief timeline of events. But yeah please get on my case for leaving out out the part where superman was getting a beat down and actually had to fly away to the sun to have a chance. thumb up

carver9
KT doesn't need to bfr her to win...he can physically beat her to sleep imo.

Galan007
Who's wanking her? Well excuse me for not writing a book report on the comic. My post was in response to the backhand which was nothing more then get in your place and not meant to kill. I made a brief timeline of events. But yeah please get on my case for leaving out out the part where superman was getting a beat down and actually had to fly away to the sun to have a chance. thumb up Lol, still aren't accepting context, eh? w/e, that's your problem.

At any rate, KT wins easily. Cyth used every power at her disposal, and could not down Supes for any length of time. KT >>>> Supes.

Diesldude
Asking for visible wounds is like asking for fuzzy lines to prove doomsday has superspeed. And you say i am ingoring context? LOL Galan it appears you had access to the book all this time and I just realized that Cytonna did say to superman that he was not only free from her mind control but also healed from all of his wounds. Just because we don't see supermans face bloodied or bruised he definitely had wounds. I mean I don't recall superman bleeding from her slaps and kicks but I always thought it was the way the artist drew it up because the writer clearly intended for superman to be hurt.

Also per the book it wasnt just Rao vs Cytonna, it was all the other kryptonian gods + Rao vs Cytonna. It was explained that they weren't familiar with the art of battle and because of this she had the upper hand. She clearly killed a few too but all they could do was imprison her. Scans to follow later tonight and I'll look into the context too.. I promise...

Galan007
Again:
The wanking of Cyth makes no sense to me. She was utilizing TP + physicality + her other exotic powers against Supes(essentially every option at her disposal), and STILL couldn't come remotely close to incapacitating him... Sorry for not thinking she was that great, when several of Clark's rogues have done much, much better.
Even if Cyth injured him (which she did, my bad for not catching that earlier) it wasn't nearly enough to drop Kal for any length of time-- something many of his rogues have done.

abhilegend
The leaps of logic here are amusing. Which of those guys can backhand superman away like a bug? Which of them have been compared to PC kryptonians? This is the real PC superboy vs superman, notice the lack of blood and scratches and tell me he's weaker than konvikt

http://img407.imageshack.us/my.php?image=22751975kp5.jpg

http://img409.imageshack.us/my.php?image=26510766fx3.jpg

http://img206.imageshack.us/my.php?image=14773568yc8.jpg

Or against more PC kryptonians
Originally posted by abhilegend
Superman vs Pocket dimension kryptonians

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/th_Supermanv2022-0405.jpg http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/th_Supermanv2022-0607.jpg http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/th_Supermanv2022-0809.jpg http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/th_Supermanv2022-10.jpg http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/th_Supermanv2022-11.jpg http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/th_Supermanv2022-1203.jpg http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/th_Supermanv2022-1415.jpg
Should I also post Time-trapper prime pounding on superman and causing absolutely no harm too?

Galan007
Are you really going to sit here and say that each time Cyth punched Supes it was equivalent to that of a PC Kryptonian, when she never came remotely close to incapacitating him, despite using ALL of her abilities (ie. telepathy, physicality, and exotic ice powers) simultaneously?

That is absolutely laughable. Was she strong? Yes. But considering MANY of Superman's rogues have done MUCH worse to him, NO justification can be made to place her anywhere near the top of his 'most powerful rogues' list... I could care less about his speechification. Superman also said that ICON hit him about as hard as he'd EVER been hit:
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/13076500/s1.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/13076502/s2.jpg.html
Does Icon hit with the force of a PC Kryptonian? PHUCK NO. Think.

Batman-Prime
By status, origin and her fight against Rao, she should be considered a Skyfather imho. A lot of chars don't have the feats or number of appearances and still they are placed in a tier because of said factors. She was depowered when she fought Supes and it was, well Superman, the same guy who can hang around with Darkseid even though he shouldn't be able to.
I think she is a Skyfather level being but still Thor should win, as he was a little bit more then that.

abhilegend
Are you really going to sit here and say that each time Cyth punched Supes it was equivalent to that of a PC Kryptonian, when she never came remotely close to incapacitating him, despite using ALL of her abilities (ie. telepathy, physicality, and exotic ice powers) simultaneously?

That is absolutely laughable. Was she strong? Yes. But considering MANY of Superman's rogues have done MUCH worse to him, NO justification can be made to place her anywhere near the top of his 'most powerful rogues' list... I could care less about his speechification. Superman also said that ICON hit him about as hard as he'd EVER been hit:
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/13076500/s1.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/13076502/s2.jpg.html
Does Icon hit with the force of a PC Kryptonian? PHUCK NO. Think.
Did Icon backhanded superman away like a bug? Did Icon look like superman might as well be a bug against him? You are also forgetting that was mcduffie. Does everything superman says is true? No, but being swatted away like a bug and THEN comparing that strength isn't false. The fact that you're measuring cut and scratches as the proof of power is just laughable. SBP messed superman's face with a punch, time-trapper prime didn't do it in multiple punches. Hurr durr prime>more powerful prime. Your logic also falls apart when we consider that no PC character incapacitated superman either be it Superboy, three kryptonians, Mon-El, Kal-L, SBP, Time-trapper SBP. Go ahead and tell me that all of these are weak too.

Galan007
^ I am NOT measuring "cuts and scratches", I am measuring incapacitation time(as I have said MULTIPLE times.) Superman experienced absolutely NO sort of incapacitation during his battle with Cyth-- and in said battle she utilized every ability she could conjure (ie. telepathy, physical strikes, and exotic ice powers) SIMULTANEOUSLY... ALL of her abilities... Used at the SAME TIME... NEVER managed to down Supes. Many of Superman's rogues have done a LOT better. So again: why should she impress me more than them?

Again x2: if you are taking Superman's "she struck me as hard as a PC Kryptonian" statement literally, then you MUST take his "ICON hit me about as hard as I've EVER been hit" statement literally as well... Do you see the problem here? I do. What's the problem, you ask? Well, if you take Superman's comment to Icon literally, then that means Icon struck him as hard as a PC Kryptonian. You still wondering what the problem is? Well, Icon is decisively less powerful than Superman, let alone a PC Kryptonian.

Stop looking at what Superman said, and look at what Cyth actually did.

Batman-Prime
^But Supes let Icon hit him and he told it to Icon to give him some props, showing respect and everything because Icon is black big grin.

When you are hit by an enemy who tries to kill you, one would think it's supposed to show that Supes is kind of worried.

abhilegend
^ I am NOT measuring "cuts and scratches", I am measuring incapacitation time(as I have said MULTIPLE times.) Superman experienced absolutely NO sort of incapacitation during his battle with Cyth-- and in said battle she utilized every ability she could conjure (ie. telepathy, physical strikes, and exotic ice powers) SIMULTANEOUSLY... ALL of her abilities... Used at the SAME TIME... NEVER managed to down Supes. Many of Superman's rogues have done a LOT better. So again: why should she impress me more than them?

Again x2: if you are taking Superman's "she struck me as hard as a PC Kryptonian" statement literally, then you MUST take his "ICON hit me about as hard as I've EVER been hit" statement literally as well... Do you see the problem here? I do. What's the problem, you ask? Well, if you take Superman's comment to Icon literally, then that means Icon struck him as hard as a PC Kryptonian. You still wondering what the problem is? Well, Icon is decisively less powerful than Superman, let alone a PC Kryptonian.

Stop looking at what Superman said, and look at what Cyth actually did.
Name those rogues first and then find who can backhand superman away among them. Superman is just that durable, he takes punches from people stronger than him all the time. A bloodlusted PC superboy suckershotting him didn't incapacitate him either. What you're forgetting here is that we've seen superman getting punched harder than that and by that we can conclude it was mcduffie wanking his characters. Who has backhanded superman away?

Galan007
^ Why in the hell are you focusing exclusively on the backhand, when that ISN'T what I've been referencing?

I have been referring to 'round 2' of their battle... The part where Cyth used ALL of her abilities (TP, PUNCHES, and EXOTIC ICE POWERS) simultaneously, and was still UNABLE to down Supes for ANY length of time. Like I KEEP SAYING: since many of Superman's rogues have done much better against him in battle, why should I hold Cyth in such high esteem? Stop dodging me, and acknowledge these things.

And for the record, a story being written by McDuffie doesn't make it any less canon, so I don't know why you incessantly mention that.

ODG
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
By status, origin and her fight against Rao, she should be considered a Skyfather imho. A lot of chars don't have the feats or number of appearances and still they are placed in a tier because of said factors. She was depowered when she fought Supes and it was, well Superman, the same guy who can hang around with Darkseid even though he shouldn't be able to.
I think she is a Skyfather level being but still Thor should win, as he was a little bit more then that. In her backstory, Rao didn't do anything to even warrant his own status as a Skyfather, let alone serve as some measure for Cythonna to be compared to.

carver9
^ Why in the hell are you focusing exclusively on the backhand, when that ISN'T what I've been referencing?

I have been referring to 'round 2' of their battle... The part where Cyth used ALL of her abilities (TP, PUNCHES, and EXOTIC ICE POWERS) simultaneously, and was still UNABLE to down Supes for ANY length of time. Like I KEEP SAYING: since many of Superman's rogues have done much better against him in battle, why should I hold Cyth in such high esteem? Stop dodging me, and acknowledge these things.

And for the record, a story being written by McDuffie doesn't make it any less canon, so I don't know why you incessantly mention that.

You have heart Galan...a lot of heart (and patience).

Galan007
You have heart Galan...a lot of heart (and patience). It's like talking to a wall. When me and ODG argue he at least acknowledges my points intelligently. This is like the opposite of that.

For sanity's sake I'll have to be done soon. This BS is getting old.

carver9
It's like talking to a wall. When me and ODG argue he at least acknowledges my points intelligently. This is like the opposite of that.

Lol...I know. I pretty much understood everything you said and can't find a flaw in it but...

I'll just keep reviewing to see what he comes up with next.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by ODG
In her backstory, Rao didn't do anything to even warrant his own status as a Skyfather, let alone serve as some measure for Cythonna to be compared to.

Creatin Flamebird and Nightwing, creatin the Universe? You are one heretic, aren''t you?

abhilegend

Because that's where the writer informed us how strong cythonna is? You want to ignore that and think that it was just to make a hyperbolic claim from superman, be my guest. Doesn't makes it invalid.

I would, just as you name these un-named rogues who have beaten down superman so severaly. The fact that cythonna couldn't incapacitate superman doesn't diminish her already established strength level just like PC superboy unable to ko superman doesn't diminish him. You are comparing superman's low showings to his high showings.

You can't be serious. Mcduffie openly admitted that he nerfed superman so that other league members could shine rather than he. He is also notorious for wanking women and black characters. Icon is both black and his own creation. Do the math.

abhilegend
It's like talking to a wall. When me and ODG argue he at least acknowledges my points intelligently. This is like the opposite of that.

For sanity's sake I'll have to be done soon. This BS is getting old.
Ok. Let's just agree to disagree.

ODG
Creatin Flamebird and Nightwing, creatin the Universe? You are one heretic, aren''t you? In Cythonna's actual backstory, none of that happened. And character statements -- which are what a computer reciting orthodox Kryptonian-Bible verses are -- don't serve as actual feats for Rao, much less Cythonna. So you have two glaring problems with this flimsy reverse-projection you're trying to force.

Galan007
Originally posted by abhilegend
Because that's where the writer informed us how strong cythonna is? You want to ignore that and think that it was just to make a hyperbolic claim from superman, be my guest. Doesn't makes it invalid.

I would, just as you name these un-named rogues who have beaten down superman so severaly. The fact that cythonna couldn't incapacitate superman doesn't diminish her already established strength level just like PC superboy unable to ko superman doesn't diminish him. You are comparing superman's low showings to his high showings.

You can't be serious. Mcduffie openly admitted that he nerfed superman so that other league members could shine rather than he. He is also notorious for wanking women and black characters. Icon is both black and his own creation. Do the math. Okay, well using that logic, Icon also hits with the force of a PC Kryptonian, because Supes said he struck him about as hard as he'd ever been hit. Nice.

I named some of them already. Hell, MOST of his rogues have done better than Cyth at some point. I mean she, utilizing ALL of her powers simultaneously, couldn't down him for ANY length of time. Wow, she sure was special. Lulz.

Still completely canon.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by ODG
In Cythonna's actual backstory, none of that happened. And character statements -- which are what a computer reciting orthodox Kryptonian-Bible verses are -- don't serve as actual feats for Rao, much less Cythonna. So you have two glaring problems with this flimsy reverse-projection you're trying to force.

I don't see it as a problem, I take it as a fact, easy.

abhilegend
Okay, well using that logic, Icon also hits with the force of a PC Kryptonian, because Supes said he struck him about as hard as he'd ever been hit. Nice.

I named some of them already. Hell, MOST of his rogues have done better than Cyth at some point. I mean she, utilizing ALL of her powers simultaneously, couldn't down him for ANY length of time. Wow, she sure was special. Lulz.

Still completely canon.
Let's just agree to disagree then. Its clear that neither of us is going to convince the other.

ODG
I don't see it as a problem, I take it as a fact, easy. Oh, well that solves everything then. duryes

Diesldude
Lol, still aren't accepting context, eh? w/e, that's your problem.

At any rate, KT wins easily. Cyth used every power at her disposal, and could not down Supes for any length of time. KT >>>> Supes.

I wasn't ignoring context and I think I was right, superman flew to the sun after having his @ss handed to him.

Why? To heal, to free his mind and to gain power. He even tells her that it will be harder for her to hurt him now.
http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc462/Diesldude/context.jpg

He clearly knew that he couldn't defeat her and would lose and if he lost, earth was lost. Now that we have the context cleared away, I repeat when has superman ever needed to go get an amp to deal with Konvict, Lobo, Doomsday. thumb up

Again:

Even if Cyth injured him (which she did, my bad for not catching that earlier) it wasn't nearly enough to drop Kal for any length of time-- something many of his rogues have done.

I am glad we finally agree, that superman was getting hurt.

Superman stated that the reason he flew to the sun was to free his mind. The physical amps he gained, along with the fact that Cyth weakened drastically in that environment, were secondary afterthoughts/tactics.

I hope you see what you did there, Cythonna getting weakened in the environment was secondary/afterthought/tactic. He went to free his mind and as stated earlier, heal, "get better already" and harder to hurt. This is the reason he went to the sun not because it weakened Cytonna which you, yourself admitted. Again I repeat did he do this against Konvict, lobo, doomsday?

The wanking of Cyth makes no sense to me. She was utilizing TP + physicality + her other exotic powers against Supes(essentially every option at her disposal), and STILL couldn't come remotely close to incapacitating him... Sorry for not thinking she was that great, when several of Clark's rogues have done much, much better. She was hurting clarke worse than anyone, he compared a casual backhand to the hardest of the hits he got from the pc level krptonians. I do agree that he does say stuff like, hardest he has ever been hit, most powerful foe he has ever faced, But what he said here was different, he went on and explained in more detail, and then even admitted that he was scared. When has superman ever done this? All of this enforces my point that he took to the sun to get stronger which as shown here was the context all along. :-) good arguing with you, but KT was hurt, by beings alot less powerful than superman, but here superman couldn't do anything to here. She was freezing the earth over, mind controlling superman and beating the crap outta him at the same time.
Side note, there is not a lot we can go back and forth here because of her limited appearances, but going with what she did to superman, freeze the earth and so i have to go with her. Good back and forth and thanks for showing patience in allowing me time to post. rock

JakeTheBank

What the hell.

King Thor obliterates her. Nothing she showed in that story puts her on his level, let alone above it. And Galan is absolutely right: other rogues of Superman have done better than she has and even they'd be destroyed by King Thor. This sudden "Cythonna is epic" line of thought is unwarranted, to say nothing of the sheer ignorance of what King Thor's done and can do.

Diesldude
^^ why u mad bro?

JakeTheBank
Not mad, just kind of shocked over how high some are placing Cythonna. I mean, really, what she displayed on panel isn't nearly enough to beat King Thor at the height of his power. Even non-OF amped Thor would make a good accounting of himself if he went all out (though he'd likely lose typically).

Just seems like a few people are placing an extraordinary amount of faith in Cythonna and her incredibly limited showings versus King Thor.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by ODG
Oh, well that solves everything then. duryes

Actually it does. You wouldn't understand it.

One a more serious side note. Do you masturbate when you write a post?

ODG
Actually it does. You wouldn't understand it.

One a more serious side note. Do you masturbate when you write a post? I perfectly understand your arbitrary decision that based on no actual feats whatsoever, both Rao and Cythonna are Skyfathers.

Are you searching for a partner to join you? I am also being completely serious right now.

Diesldude
She was freezing the earth over, fighting to break superman's will and was beating the crap out of him all at the same time. IDK The way she casually flicked superman off with a backhand after she killed donna reminded me of what Odin did to thor in fear itself when he grabbed his throat and slammed him down.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by ODG
I perfectly understand your arbitrary decision that based on no actual feats whatsoever, both Rao and Cythonna are Skyfathers.

Are you searching for a partner to join you? I am also being completely serious right now.

I doubt it, I really do.

Oh, you! No, I don't want to see your penis but thank you kindly for the offer. I know, you are always serious, dooder.

ODG
^ You're saying you're not an open book for everybody to read?

Anymore backhanded attempts to force homoerotic innuendo on a comic discussion thread? kinda

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by ODG
^ You're saying you're not an open book for everybody to read?

Anymore backhanded attempts to force homoerotic innuendo on a comic discussion thread? kinda

No, I'm not like you after all wink.

You went the homoerotic route, nevermind, I expected it.

ODG
No, I'm not like you after all wink.

You went the homoerotic route, nevermind, I expected it. If I wanted a 5-yr old response, I would have- oh wait... forgot who I was speaking to.

Says the poster who starts randomly asking other posters about masturbating. kinda

I'm going to give you credit for completely and utterly deflecting from the actual issue at hand here: that neither Rao nor Cythonna did anything to justify Skyfather status. I'm going to assume that this was the intent behind your completely incoherent and aimless babble. You should feel accomplished.

thumb up

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by ODG
If I wanted a 5-yr old response, I would have- oh wait... forgot who I was speaking to.

Says the poster who starts randomly asking other posters about masturbating. kinda

Oh, how mean you can be. Oh you!

You behave like the type, just wanted to be sure I was right. I was.

ODG
Oh, how mean you can be. Oh you!

You behave like the type, just wanted to be sure I was right. I was. The type that has routinely dealt with nonsensical e-bitterness masquerading as insightful but subtle criticism? This is the phucking internet, bro.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by ODG
The type that has routinely dealt with nonsensical e-bitterness masquerading as insightful but subtle criticism? This is the phucking internet, bro.

Tell me more about how you feel and what a wonderful person you are.

kinda

ODG
^ And here we thought this was about you masterbating and being disappointed over how Rao is a featless wonder.

Who knew? barker

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by ODG
^ And here we thought this was about you masterbating and being disappointed over how Rao is a featless wonder.

Who knew? barker

We? You are precious. laughing

ODG
^ And what do we call this self-masturbatory masterpiece: Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Ok let's be serious.

As for you Quanchi my little flawed Thanosi. Just because your reputation is that of a fanatic Thanos fan who is full of hate and bias against DC general and Superman in particular and whose opinion is worth nothing at all, doesn't mean you can drag me down to your level. smile I cannot say if I have read more comics then you, I don't know you but what I can tell is, that I read them with much less bias then you, and this makes my opinion >>> yours. Have a nice one smile. This is what we call, projection. And now I remember why you're behaving like this. Relieve your butthurt. Nobody remembers or cares. You want to be incredibly e-bitter over busted arguments, do it privately. At the very least, when you insist on rubbing your bleeding anus on a thread and veer it completely off-topic, don't act like you're nonchalant.

If you haven't noticed, nobody's buying the act. Or even entertained your attempts to fabricate some sort of ivory tower to sling judgment down from. It's the internet.

Stay serious, bro. After all, we know how classy you are. shocklaugh

Batman-Prime
^Wow. Somehow I feel important now. Honestly, I totaly forgot this post, you didn't. Sometimes I can't come here for some months.
I hit a soft spot it seems. Sorry for hurting your feelings. Incredible laughing . You are really precious.

Originally posted by ODG
I'm going to give you credit for completely and utterly deflecting from the actual issue at hand here: that neither Rao nor Cythonna did anything to justify Skyfather status. I'm going to assume that this was the intent behind your completely incoherent and aimless babble. You should feel accomplished.

thumb up

Just saw your edit.

You assumptions are wrong. You are wrong, again.

Leaders of a Pantheon are by default Skyfathers in my eyes. Not that it matters, right?

Diesldude
ODG, you know, you would be a lot funnier if you used normal English language. Honestly, do you really speak this way in person?
Just asking.

Diesldude
The kryptonian gods couldn't kill her and could only imprison her, while she killed many of them.

ODG
ODG, you know, you would be a lot funnier if you used normal English language. Honestly, do you really speak this way in person?
Just asking. Everyone's a critic. sneer Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Just saw your edit.

You assumptions are wrong. You are wrong, again.

Leaders of a Pantheon are by default Skyfathers in my eyes. Not that it matters, right? So we're talking about simple ceremonial labels, not testaments of power. Thats what you're referring to when you say "Skyfather-level"?

ODG
^Wow. Somehow I feel important now. Honestly, I totaly forgot this post, you didn't. Sometimes I can't come here for some months.
I hit a soft spot it seems. Sorry for hurting your feelings. Incredible laughing Why would my feelings be hurt when you went all bleeding vagina on quanchi112 with that insult-laden, self-promotional rant???? Will you phucking focus and maintain even a semblance of coherent thought while you try to maintain this internet-cool-guy-above-it-all act?

Batman-Prime
^Why so angry. So you and Quan, I understand. Splendid laughing
I know why your feelings and your ego is hurt, now. I didn't expected to be that important to you though. You are precious, did I tell you that ?

ODG
^ You're not even being coherent at this point.

This edited post isn't even much more coherent. You need to stop confusing my pointing out your inane rant at quanchi112 as somehow insulting me. You insulted him, not me. I'd like to think even a moron of your caliber would understand that this I'm-so-cool-and-above-the-internet act you're trying to pull here is completely ironic when you end up being that personal and that flamboyantly gay for yourself in spectacular e-rants against other posters in the past.

This irony isn't that big to see. And your self-perspective shouldn't be this completely myopic.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by ODG
^ You're not even being coherent at this point.

This edited post isn't even much more coherent. You need to stop confusing my pointing out your inane rant at quanchi112 as somehow insulting me. You insulted him, not me. I'd like to think even a moron of your caliber would understand that this I'm-so-cool-and-above-the-internet act you're trying to pull here is completely ironic when you end up being that personal and that flamboyantly gay for yourself in spectacular e-rants against other posters in the past.

This irony isn't that big to see. And your self-perspective shouldn't be this completely myopic.

If you think so. laughing

If you would be as smart as you wished to be, you would know that I was referring to this thread, actually. I hurt your feelings in this thread and maybe once in another it seems. You felt the need to search or remember my old posts.
And now, you proved that you are hurt and pissed. You are insulting and offensive, in a childish rampage you try to provoke me with your subtle charm. laughing You are precious. Maybe I should report you for the lulz^^.

Talking about self-perspective hysterical

Splendid.

ODG
^ Considering you completely edited your original nonsensical response, apparently we both understood that you weren't even being coherent.

When did you hurt my feelings in this thread? When you asked me if I masturbated? Is this revisionist history rhetoric stem from the fact that you can't salvage this trainwreck of a thread so you have to pretend like it all went down differently? There are different ways to effect damage control. Going full retard isn't the best option for you (although you remain consistent).

I'm sure we all appreciate your display of maturity concerning masturbation, thinly veiled insults, off-topic deflections, and the whole I'm-so-cool-on-the-internet attitude. We get it. I can't talk to you in a dry tone, flatly list out the transparent behavior, and provide you proof of how ironic this judgmental rhetoric is. We have to entertain your rambling insistence that you just haven't made a complete fool out of yourself.

Congratulations. You just won at the internet.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by ODG
^ Considering you completely edited your original nonsensical response, apparently we both understood that you weren't even being coherent.

When did you hurt my feelings in this thread? When you asked me if I masturbated? Is this revisionist history rhetoric stem from the fact that you can't salvage this trainwreck of a thread so you have to pretend like it all went down differently? There are different ways to effecr damage control. Going full retard isn't the best option for you.

I'm sure we all appreciate your display of maturity concerning masturbation, thinly veiled insults, off-topic deflections, and the whole I'm-so-cool-on-the-internet attitude. We get it. I can't talk to you in a dry tone, flatly list out the transparent behavior, and provide you proof of how ironic this judgmental rhetoric is. We have to entertain your rambling insistence that you just haven't made a complete fool out of yourself.

Congratulations. You just won at the internet.

Considering I am at work and hit the enter button before I finished typing because a customer called. Well. I set a "." as a placeholder and copied the original text and pasted it afterwards, once it was finished. See wrong again. You should be used to it laughing

You should tell me. Or why are you so pissed, insulting and why do you search through old threads for my posts. Precious laughing out loud

We again? laughing Oh Jesus. You can do such amazing things and be wrong again? Impressive.

Splendid.

Thanks. I don't need to win, you however, lost. laughing

But I give you that ODG, even though you are predictable, you are still entertaining laughing out loud

ODG
Considering I am at work and hit the enter button before I finished typing because a customer called. Well. I set a "." as a placeholder and copied the original text and pasted it afterwards, once it was finished. See wrong again. You should be used to it laughing

You should tell me. Or why are you so pissed, insulting and why do you search through old threads for my posts. Precious laughing out loud

We again? laughing Oh Jesus. You can do such amazing things and be wrong again? Impressive.

Splendid.

Thanks. I don't need to win, you however, lost. laughing

But I give you that ODG, even though you are predictable, you are still entertaining laughing out loud Actually i saw the original text before the "." placeholder. And it had nothing to do with what you eventually typed. But ok Mr. likes to rewrite history.

This is the internet, bro. So don't act like I can't simply recall a conversation where this righteous facade literally falls away to remind you just how ineptly transparent you are.

What strikes you as me being pissed? Why would I be pissed when your transparent e-bitterness is starting to morph into a spectacular e-combustion? I'm not sure where you get that thinly veiled insults are somehow different than flatly stated insults.

But this tired act of joviality -- while you try to demean at every turn, anything I post, so hastily and feverishly that you end up posting nonsense you have to edit out -- isn't forced or transparent at all. Neither is you spamming smilies.

Drop the pretense. You're bitter over some argument I can't even be bothered to remember. You end up having to deflect from featless wonder, Rao, and start forcing a conversation about masturbation and posters taking themselves too seriously. I'm sorry this completely unironic and dry statement of fact has you fumbling over your own posts (both current and past). But that's nobody's fault but your own.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by ODG
Actually i saw the original text before the "." placeholder. And it had nothing to do with what you eventually typed. But ok Mr. likes to rewrite history.

This is the internet, bro. So don't act like I can't simply recall a conversation where this righteous facade literally falls away to remind you just how ineptly transparent you are.

What strikes you as me being pissed? Why would I be pissed when your transparent e-bitterness is starting to morph into a spectacular e-combustion? I'm not sure where you get that thinly veiled insults are somehow different than flatly stated insults.

But this tired act of joviality -- while you try to demean at every turn, anything I post, so hastily and feverishly that you end up posting nonsense you have to edit out -- isn't forced or transparent at all. Neither is you spamming smilies.

Drop the pretense. You're bitter over some argument I can't even be bothered to remember. You end up having to deflect from featless wonder, Rao, and start forcing a conversation about masturbation and posters taking themselves too seriously. I'm sorry this completely unironic and dry statement of fact has you fumbling over your own posts (both current and past). But that's nobody's fault but your own.

Amazing, either you memory or your intentions... laughing

You can recall all the important things in your life, bro. vin

I have the time and the muse. Work is kinda boring today. Oh btw thanks for the entertainment. You are precious. smile

laughing Splendid. "I can't even be bothered to remember". You remember so much it seems. laughing

abhilegend
facepalm @this thread.

ODG
Amazing, either you memory or your intentions... laughing

You can recall all the important things in your life, bro. vin

I have the time and the muse. Work is kinda boring today. Oh btw thanks for the entertainment. You are precious. smile

laughing Splendid. "I can't even be bothered to remember". You remember so much it seems. laughing No, I just looked at the incoherent post you typed and said it didn't make sense. Then you acted like you didn't completely edit it out and started making excuses over it. Trying just a little bit too hard there, buddy.

You going bleeding vagina over quanchi112 and insulting him and declaring how unbiased and how much better you are isn't an important thing in life. It's just you taking yourself seriously; something you felt the need to project onto me because you didn't want to talk about featless Rao anymore.

And this trivial demeanor you're now hugging for dear life isn't an auto-reflex that triggers when you start feeling threatened. Neither are the increasingly prevalent smilies. It's the internet, bro. Jeez.

I remember you always being e-bitter over something. Nice attempt at subtly projecting your own attitude and behavior onto me though. You're the first person on the internet to ever try this!

kinda

Golgo13
xP1-oquwoL8

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by ODG
No, I just looked at the incoherent post you typed and said it didn't make sense. Then you acted like you didn't completely edit it out and started making excuses over it. Trying just a little bit too hard there, buddy.

You going bleeding vagina over quanchi112 and insulting him and declaring how unbiased and how much better you are isn't an important thing in life. It's just you taking yourself seriously; something you felt the need to project onto me because you didn't want to talk about featless Rao anymore.

And this trivial demeanor you're now hugging for dear life isn't an auto-reflex that triggers when you start feeling threatened. Neither are the increasingly prevalent smilies. It's the internet, bro. Jeez.

I remember you always being e-bitter over something. Nice attempt at subtly projecting your own attitude and behavior onto me though. You're the first person on the internet to ever try this!

kinda

I'm trying to hard? laughing

Why are you bringing old post even I can't remeber up? You are so precious. laughing out loud You know you brought it up, from the past, not me, right?

kinda

Hugging for dear life? To quote you "It's the internet, bro." laughing out loud

I didn't remember you. Sorry. vin

Edit: Rage on dude^^.

iceman24567
\hbnPkK76Ask

Batman-Prime
Youtube is blocked in my work. FB too :/.

ODG
I'm trying to hard? laughing

Why are you bringing old post even I can't remeber up? You are so precious. laughing out loud You know you brought it up, from the past, not me, right?

kinda Ya.

Because it acutely reveals that this whole charade about how people shouldn't take themselves so seriously is extremely rich, coming from someone like you.

Spamming more smilies hasn't won you back your e-dignity.Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Hugging for dear life? To quote you "It's the internet, bro." laughing out loud

I didn't remember you. Sorry. vin Exactly.

Clearly. This coming from the guy who says stuff like, "I know, you are always serious, dooder." Feigning disinterest after spamming hectic responses that don't even make sense for pages. I've never seen that before on the internet either!

Diesldude
Originally posted by Golgo13
xP1-oquwoL8

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc462/Diesldude/DNO3a.gif

ODG
Originally posted by iceman24567
\hbnPkK76Ask http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b346/starrwulfe/53f7ba06f428024e780c585a4e49bb58.jpg

Golgo13
http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc462/Diesldude/DNO3a.gif

That movie rocks. Seriously.

Batman-Prime
Because? Yeah. laughing out loud

Don't need to win something back i never deemed lost.

I don't need to feign something. Don't be mad because I couldn't remember you. Now, I know who you are. Till I forget it again, till then be proud wink.

iceman24567
Originally posted by ODG
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b346/starrwulfe/53f7ba06f428024e780c585a4e49bb58.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/ohplease.gif

ODG
Because? Yeah. laughing out loud

Don't need to win something back i never deemed lost. More garble from you. I'm starting to find your incoherent kneejerk responses strangely disarming because they are just completely incoherent.

Are you pretending that there is such a thing as e-dignity now? laughing out loud Originally posted by Batman-Prime
I don't need to feign something. Don't be mad because I couldn't remember you. Now, I know who you are. Till I forget it again, till then be proud wink. Right. Keep proving your complete disinterest by spamming hectically with smilies and posts that don't even make sense. Apparently, you remember me enough to start ranting about some reputation I'm supposed to have: Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Yes we. You are always serious, I know, serious business ODG style. You aren't as witty as you want the people to believe, I know people like you and what they are worth, btw not worthy. wink Hilarious.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by ODG
More garble from you. I'm starting to find your incoherent kneejerk responses strangely disarming because they are just completely incoherent.

Are you pretending that there is such a thing as e-dignity now? laughing out loud Right.

Keep proving your complete disinterest by spamming hectically with smilies and posts that don't even make sense. Apparently, you remember me enough to start ranting about some reputation I'm supposed to have: Hilarious.

Go figure. laughing

No I just don't care or it's not important wink.

Sure I participated in the actual Phoenix Ion thread, maybe you didn't notice. So I "remember" you from there, if you can say remember because it's an actual thread, but I indeed didn't remeber you from the past. Sorry smile. Is it really so important to you? I will try to remember you, should I disappeare some day and come back months later, but I can't promise you more, sry laughing

Splendid.

Edit: Oh it's an old post from May. Where I knew your name because we had a discussion. After that I forgot you it seems, my bad. I feel bad now. Forgive me.

BTW: You save my posts or have them on you PC or how comes you are so quick finding what you need? Should I feel honored or afraid, you aren't a stalker i hope.

pym-ftw
Dc skyfathers suck
They job to mid heralds all the time

/thread

Golgo13
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Dc skyfathers suck
They job to mid heralds all the time

/thread

Which ones have jobbed?

Damborgson

Leaders of a Pantheon are by default Skyfathers in my eyes. Not that it matters, right?

There are exceptions though. Balder during his time as King of Asgard was most certainly not a skyfather. Neither was JMS OF Thor either imo.

JakeTheBank
thumb up

King Balder wasn't even herald level. And that goes for either time he ruled Asgard in Odin/Thor's stead.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.