Handicapped Fights

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sixth_Winged
Gauntlet Rule

-Draft up to 7 heroes to clear gauntlet
-Heroes get to retain only 1 of their powers. You get to choose
-team has 1hr prep to plan their strategy.
-Singular Powers will make use of suspension of disbelief so powers can be isolated.

Ex: Super strength will not be accompanied by proportionate durability

-Singular Armor/weapons can be used in place of powers.

Ex: So batman can retain batarangs but not his belt.

1. Solomon Grundy
2. Omega Red
3. Bastion
4. The Sinister Six (roster from ends of the earth)
5. The Fantastic Four
6. X-men Annihilation Team (minus magneto and ilyanna)
7. Apocalypse
8. Martian Manhunter
9. King Hyperion

byrdgang21
Hulk (strength)
Flash (Speed)
Thor (hammer)
Wonder Woman (lasso)
Wolverine (hf)
Cyclops (optic blast)
Black bolt (scream)

That was easy

bobbi
without hulk's durability he'll be a 1 shot deal. I'd rather go with juggernaut's durability.

And I'd say gl ring (cheap and obvious but it works) vs wonderwoman's lasso.
And wolverine w/ just a hf but no adamantium, speed/strength or claws wouldn't be too useful.

would the power cosmic be considered 1 thing? :P

and cyclops exchange for a telepath. take your pick :P

This really is too easy, but still fun

pym-ftw
Odins Beard
Hercules surly disposition
Cyclops' sun glasses
Hulks pants
Soul Gem
Butterball's durability
Adam warlocks knowledge

Scoobless
Flash without super stamina is useful for maybe one second.

Cogito
Originally posted by Scoobless
Flash without super stamina is useful for maybe one second.

If flash kept his speed, but was isolated from the full speed force, he would no longer be protected from forces like friction and momentum. He'd be incinerated in the first nano-second.

But even if that didn't happen, he wouldn't have enough strength/durability (other speed-force benefit) to punch harder or faster than a typical human, thus making him entirely useless.

I'd say clearing this is impossible without high level artifacts or pulling out a magic user like Zatanna and keeping her magic as her one power (which is technically all she's got going anyways). If that's allowed, I'd just choose 7 magic users.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Cogito
If flash kept his speed, but was isolated from the full speed force, he would no longer be protected from forces like friction and momentum. He'd be incinerated in the first nano-second.

But even if that didn't happen, he wouldn't have enough strength/durability (other speed-force benefit) to punch harder or faster than a typical human, thus making him entirely useless.

I'd say clearing this is impossible without high level artifacts or pulling out a magic user like Zatanna and keeping her magic as her one power (which is technically all she's got going anyways). If that's allowed, I'd just choose 7 magic users.

If that's the case all you really need is Black Alice.

MF DELPH
Flash - Kinesis control
Firestorm - Matter Manipulation
Captain Atom - Energy Manipulation
Nova - Gravimetric Manipulation
Magneto - Magnetism (since all of his abilities stem from contol of this power, including his forcefields, which is my primary purpose)
Madison Jeffries - Technopathy
Professor X - Telepathy

carver9
Magneto powers for all of them.

Scoobless
Hiro Nakamura - time freeze
Space Racer - Invincible Gun

Freeze everyone then shoot them. Easy.

stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.