Despero Vs Kurse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/229/96075-25506-despero_large.png

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/90120-141675-kurse_large.jpg

Harbinger
Despero.

DTM
Despero could probably take 2x Thor Kurse, but not 4x Thor Kurse.

abhilegend
^TP, brah.

DTM
Im not sure mental abilities worked on Kurse (being uber amped by Classic Beyonder and all), though I could be wrong.

abhilegend
Originally posted by DTM
Im not sure mental abilities worked on Kurse (being uber amped by Classic Beyonder and all), though I could be wrong.
He wasn't amped in mental defenses. Unless there are some feats I'm unaware of, TP would work just fine on Kurse.

DTM
Did Kurse ever go up against a mentalist or mage that could have stopped him with mental powers, but didnt or it didnt work?

abhilegend
Originally posted by DTM
Did Kurse ever go up against a mentalist or mage that could have stopped him with mental powers, but didnt or it didnt work?
Not that I'm aware of. This doesn't grant him defenses against a telepath the calibre of despero though who mindrapes martian manhunter casually.

the Darkone
But we don't know it will work on him, if it does Despero can give him hell, but if not Kurse will steamroll.

abhilegend
Originally posted by the Darkone
But we don't know it will work on him, if it does Despero can give him hell, but if not Kurse will steamroll.
And pray tell me why wouldn't it work? The absence of proof isn't the proof of absence.

pym-ftw
^that's a two way street

I mean Thor's TP defences are from his mystical nature so it could be concluded that Kurse would have some defence.

I admit its not the hardest evidence but it is a fairly logical conclusion whistle huh

Mindset
How can Despero use tp when Kurse has punched his head off?

abhilegend
Originally posted by pym-ftw
^that's a two way street

I mean Thor's TP defences are from his mystical nature so it could be concluded that Kurse would have some defence.

I admit its not the hardest evidence but it is a fairly logical conclusion whistle huh
Kurse isn't thor or asgardian and thor has been mindraped by people around j'onn level. Despero mindrapes j'onn casually.

DTM
Did Despero use TP or mental blasts in his VnV fights? I think he pretty much just fought physically.

Golgo13
He's taken over the JLA already and possessed Luthor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.