Doomyonder (Post retcon) vs IG Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Doom with Beyonder powers, post retcon, vs Thanos with the IG.

Who wins?

Stoic
Probably a stalemate.

Diesldude
Post retcon Beyonder was IG level?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Diesldude
Post retcon Beyond was IG level? Nope. IG wins

Diesldude
Originally posted by iceman24567
Nope. IG wins That's what I thought. Thanos wins.

Stoic
Post retcon Beyonder was IG level?

Crap for some reason I read pre retcon, and not post. Oh well smile

TheGodKiller
Mismatch . The IGs power possibly eclipses the entire race of true Beyonders . Thanos wins .

DTM
Odd this would specifically be stated as Post Retcon, which clearly supports Thanos and the IG to win. Now PreRetcon would make for a much closer match.

cdtm
Originally posted by DTM
Odd this would specifically be stated as Post Retcon, which clearly supports Thanos and the IG to win. Now PreRetcon would make for a much closer match.

Heh, I originally was going to put it as pre retcon, but worried "that" would be seen as spite against Thanos...

But since I'm the op, let's make it Pre Retcon Beyonder now. ^_^

Diesldude
Can pre retcon shut off the IG like the LT? But than again, want the beyonder taxed after he killed death? I don't think thanos with the IG was even tired after he beat up all those abstracts.

NemeBro
PR Beyonder was several million times more powerful than the entirety of Marvel, including the Living Tribunal.

DTM
Can pre retcon shut off the IG like the LT? But than again, want the beyonder taxed after he killed death? I don't think thanos with the IG was even tired after he beat up all those abstracts.

I dont think the LT shut off the Infinity Gauntlet, he convinced Warlock to disband it, and then once the gems were seperated (and the IG no more), he decreed they couldnt be used together without Eternitys say so. Keeping in mind the gems are all much weaker seperated than combined in the IG, theres a big difference in what LT did there.

TheLordofMurder
The power of Pre-Retcon Beyonder was far greater than the power of the IG....

Doom with Pre-Retcon Beyonders power spites Thanos with the IG....

TheGodKiller
LT did that as a representative of TOAA's power . And in that Illuminati series , LT's ruling somehow got overturned . The exact context behind this was never explained(although MrMaster rationalized this as a different TOAA/writer aka Bendis simply giving no phucks about the ruling of the previous writer/TOAA of the IG arc aka Starlin) .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.