Wonderman vs Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

society619
Morals on

Wonderman starts the fight in Ionic form

Fight is at a football stadium

no prep

iceman24567
Ummm....which Flash

society619
current

iceman24567
Originally posted by society619
current
no expression

Stoic
Even with morals on, and in character the Flash would pop him over and over without reprisal. Simon may be able to spam the field with bursts of energy and perhaps take him off guard, but I think that the Flash would end up running away with this fight. Pardon the pun.

society619
Originally posted by iceman24567
no expression

I take it, you don't see him winning

Uriel005
Flash can dodge most of what wonderman has to offer and if the fight goes on long enough I think he'll ramp up his game enough to put him down. Even if he doesnt immediately begin pummeling him down, in character Flash should do his absolute top notch perception wise to dodge attacks and a well written Flash's perception and ability to actively react should mean that Wonderman should maybe land 1 or 2 hits if Flash is cocky. But once he gets serious Wonderman shouldn't touch him again and from their its a matter of escalation of the Flash's part to eventually put him down.

Golgo13
Flash easily.

ColossusGrundy
Flash.

If it's Wally, she'd end up nude for his amusement.

iceman24567
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Flash.

If it's Wally, she'd end up nude for his amusement. You must be blind and a perv

Harbinger
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-3a96gbQhmeM/TpvEChSp71I/AAAAAAAACQI/MoSbFZLmZBY/s1600/RIF.gif

society619
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Flash.

If it's Wally, she'd end up nude for his amusement.

http://cdn.overclock.net/5/54/54b3e46b_not-sure-if-serious.jpeg

ColossusGrundy
Wonderman......

thot it said Wonder Woman for some reason.. I need to read more carefully

Wally may STILL strip him for his own amusement.

Barry kicks his arse.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.