Superman Prime vs Onslaught

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
SMP with Guardian Amp vs Onslaught in the following

1.H2H
2.All out fight both use oter powers and abilities

Who wins in each of the above how and why?

h1a8
Would beating the armored form count as a win?
If so then Prime wins both

Zack Fair
Yeah...sort of depends if punching the armor to pieces counts as a win. It shouldn't since it wasn't a victory for Hulk, but then it wouldn't be fair...though I don't put it past prime to retcon punch Onslaught's psionic energy into a aa battery

carver9
Onslaught wins in both while his armor is still intact.

Nihilist
If Hulk can hang hth with Onslaught GA Prime destroys him

carver9
Onslaught wins.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by carver9
Onslaught wins in both while his armor is still intact. http://i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr48/vogrinjr/GIF/BurstOutLaughing.gif

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Nihilist

thumb up

iceman24567
Originally posted by Nihilist

Starscream M
prime is not hulk, his strength is not exponential nor limitless

iceman24567
Originally posted by Starscream M
prime is not hulk, his strength is not exponential nor limitless We know GA Prime is much more than Hulk hes a walking, talking whining bag of badass he would rip Hulk to shreds before yo can say "reported"

Starscream M
Originally posted by iceman24567
We know GA Prime is much more than Hulk hes a walking, talking whining bag of badass he would rip Hulk to shreds before yo can say "reported" he's never faced the hulk...and if prime were to fight hulk melee, he would eventually lose

iceman24567
he's never faced the hulk...and if prime were to fight hulk melee, he would eventually lose
So? Hulks never faced Prime and if he did Hulk would be turned into a pile of green goo melee or otherwise

Cogito
he's never faced the hulk...and if prime were to fight hulk melee, he would eventually lose

Because Hulk always wins eventually, amirite?

Harbinger
The whole "limitless strength" deal didn't help Hulk against Zeus. Put a sufficiently strong enough opponent against Hulk, and he can be dropped before his rage amps him to the point of being able to win. I'd say a Guardian amped Prime fits that bill.

As for this thread, there's no reason Prime shouldn't be able to bust Onslaught's armor shell. The only question is whether or not Prime could handle a TP assault of Onslaught's reality warping (dude did create a sun out of nothing, IIRC).

carver9
Using Zeus as an example wasnt the perfect ploy imo. First thing, Prime is no Zeus, second, Hulk intentions was to get Zeus help, not kill him. Hulks body was lit in lightning when Zeus was punching him...then this doesn't include the fact that Zeus hit him with a humungous lightning bolt before the fight started.

Starscream is right, Prime powers doesn't grow exponentially while the fight drags and its not good to use Hulk as a scenario for Prime when we have no idea where Hulk was at power wise when he destroyed Onslaught.

Harbinger
Given the totality of Prime's feats, I don't think it's a stretch to suggest that at the very least, he's Zeus's peer in strength*. That was the only real point of my post, anyway.

* Hell given Zeus's relative lack of feats, you can make a reasonable argument that Prime's more than simply a peer.

carver9
Originally posted by Harbinger
Given the totality of Prime's feats, I don't think it's a stretch to suggest that at the very least, he's Zeus's peer in strength*. That was the only real point of my post, anyway.

* Hell given Zeus's relative lack of feats, you can make a reasonable argument that Prime's more than simply a peer.

You probably could (which is doubtful since I wouldn't rank Prime on Odins level but I would put Zeus up there) but I just wanted to point out the plots of that fight and if I were to put Prime in Hulks place, the same thing would probably happen. Prime has never defeated someone on Zeus let alone Thanos level on panel unless I am missing something.

carver9
Can't use Myxy because Prime used someone to make myxy powers not work.

Harbinger
Out of curiosity then, where would you place Monarch?

carver9
It depends. What does it take for a person to be considered a skyfather iyo.?

Harbinger
Like I said in SIN's thread, (consistent) feats relative to others, and powerset. Monarch has both IMO. Wrecked roomfuls of GLs/Firestorms/Supermen, and dropped all 48 versions of Captain Atom before absorbing their collective energies. Doesn't hurt that he's got the power to destroy universes (when "completed"wink. Working backwards, I damn sure wouldn't say that they are any HHs or trans tier characters who could replicate what Monarch did.

I'd put him comfortably in the skyfather tier. Never really given much thought to how high, though.

Golgo13
Prime.

carver9
I would place Monarch pretty high up there as well but I would say around high trans. Monarch really didn't do anything to say he wouldn't get stomped by Odin (unless his suit is ruptured). Monarch is missing versatility. Prime only good showing against Monarch was him ripping his suit. Before this, Monarch was slowly blasting the GA out of him. I didn't see anything in that fight that made Prime equal to or on Monarch level.

Batman-Prime
Prime has better strength, durability and surely spead feats then Hulk. Him rearranging the Universe by moving the planets like chess pieces is >>> anything the Hulk has ever done, amped or unamped.

iceman24567
LOL at Monarch just being trans laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.