Avengers Academy vs Bat Family

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pym-ftw
Reptil
Finesse
White Tiger
Hazmat
X-23
Mettle
Lightspeed
Striker

Vs

Batman
Nightwing
Batwoman
Red Robin
Robin (Damian)
Black Bat
Batwing
Huntress

Can the superpowered teens defeat a team who have years of experience working as a team?

No prep
Most current versions
Standard equipment

the ninjak
How far apart are they from each other from the get go?
And are they all facing each other lined up so to say?

The Batman Fam have the experience and raw skill but the AA students have powerful abilities. Especially when combined.
They aren't fumbling fools either they have proved themselves in battle.

I'm backing the AA.

-I see Hazmat and Striker combining their powers to create devastating damage to Team 1. And any who dodge are irradiated.

-Mettle...unaffected by the onslaught just pounds in with X23 and dominates many of them.

-White Tiger has proven herself along with Finesse to be capable combatants against X23 and X23 would carve some of these guys up good.
Finesse fought TaskMaster on practically equal ground.

-Lightspeed pounds down on hurt fighters and distracts attention away from her teammates.

-And the leader Reptil simply eviscerates Batmen with his constructs as well as holding knowledge of a future version of himself.

How does T2 win this?

pym-ftw
Let's say opposite sides of a large warehouse

Far superior teamwork, other than Reptil, X-23 and Mettle the students have human durability, and most of the team are vulnerable to knockout gas or flash bangs

Mettle is the hardest to take down in all honesty

Also imho Taskmaster fought finesse with the kidding gloves on, he was testing her

the ninjak
Ahhh I hate it when locale is changed but ok.

Good luck with those gas bombs and flash bangs with Hazmat and Striker combining their blasts at T2. Pushing all back at them.

I still see AA taking this with above stips. Unless you wanna give individual reasons why T2 characters take upper hand on the get go.

Heck Reptil can become a mosquito and fly into their ground then change into a teeth machine.

Q99
Originally posted by the ninjak

Heck Reptil can become a mosquito and fly into their ground then change into a teeth machine.

He can? I thought he could only do Dinosaurs.

pym-ftw
I know his future self can I don't remember current Reptil ever turning into one

the ninjak
Originally posted by Q99
He can? I thought he could only do Dinosaurs.

A prehistoric Mosquito. Yeah.

StyleTime
I haven't gotten into the DCnU yet, so I can't say with certainty. If the Bat family resembles their old selves, the superpowered youngsters may have too much of a power advantage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.