Skaar (at his peak) vs current Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
No bfr

pym-ftw
Superman

carver9
Skaar at his peak destroys. IMO, an average Skaar gets the majority.

juggerman
Superman looks at the "no bfr" rule and laughs while tossing Skaar into orbit

Golgo13
Skaar.

carver9
Originally posted by juggerman
Superman looks at the "no bfr" rule and laughs while tossing Skaar into orbit

Not going to work. The Avengers that consisted of Thing, Ms. Marvel, War Machine, Invisible Woman using her abilities couldn't even budge Skaar. Then, let's not forget that Skaar and Hulk were shaking the planet during their fist scuffle causing planetary destruction.

Happy Dance

juggerman
Originally posted by carver9
The Avengers that consisted of Thing, Ms. Marvel, War Machine, Invisible Woman using her abilities couldn't even budge Skaar.
Happy Dance

Superman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> those bums

iceman24567
Superman beats him into a coma

dynamix
Originally posted by juggerman
Superman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> those bums

"those bums" LMAO!

That was hilarious and true. Is current superman really that down-graded to be compared to that group, carver? Havent been up to date with the dude so its a serious question lol.

iceman24567
Current Superman lacks the high end feats pre reboot Superman had i would say hes like Gladz level atm....shots fired

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
Current Superman lacks the high end feats pre reboot Superman had i would say hes like Gladz level atm....shots fired

Lol...F.U.

As for your question Dynamic, I haven't seen any strength fts from this version of Supes to suggest he could beat this team. He is lacking the fts. I think his best strength ft is busting through Hal shields and his shields doesn't have enough fts to determine how power ful they are unless I am missing something.

dynamix
i see. Cause personally, i feel that that's a pretty weak Avenger lineup. Well, hope they bring his status back to a respectable level. As for this battle, i still think it's a good fight. As powerful as Skaar is, Superman is still more versatile. If he keep distance and opt for long range attack, he should win a few.

-Pr-
No, his best feat is lifting a submarine.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by carver9
Not going to work. The Avengers that consisted of Thing, Ms. Marvel, War Machine, Invisible Woman using her abilities couldn't even budge Skaar. Then, let's not forget that Skaar and Hulk were shaking the planet during their fist scuffle causing planetary destruction.

Happy Dance Like...he doesn't have to budge him? He can grab him and toss him.

Doesn't matter anyway since BFR is off.

dmills
Skaar

carver9
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Like...he doesn't have to budge him? He can grab him and toss him.

Doesn't matter anyway since BFR is off.

Which is what they were doing. Grabbing him trying to toss him but they couldn't.

psycho gundam
thread was killed the first time carver9 posted in it

Philosophía
Originally posted by psycho gundam
thread was killed the first time carver9 posted in it

psycho gundam
^ it would have been a decent thread, too.

The Sorrow
Originally posted by dynamix
i see. Cause personally, i feel that that's a pretty weak Avenger lineup. Well, hope they bring his status back to a respectable level. As for this battle, i still think it's a good fight. As powerful as Skaar is, Superman is still more versatile. If he keep distance and opt for long range attack, he should win a few.
Skaar has long range attacks too by the way. If this is Skaar in his best showing it was against Hulk who was operating at WWH levels and he held his own. That level of power is significantly above DCnU Superman from what we've seen so far.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.