Zeus vs Team Hammer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Thor
Beta Ray Bill
Pre-reboot Superman with DC Thor's hammer
Thunderstrike
Ronan the Accuser
All of the Worthy
Red Norvell
Magneto with a hammer made of adamantium
Ragnarock (Thor clone)
Thor Girl (Not full potential, the version that got frozen by Gladiator)
Thorion
Dargo Ktor
Ultimate Thor
Throg
Steel (pre reboot)
Steel (dcnu)
Storm with the hammer Loki gave her

vs

Zeus

No BFR

Fight on Mt Olympus

To win one side must KILL the other side.

So the options are:
-----------------------

Team wins

Zeus wins

or Stalemate

Harbinger
A lot of these are non-factors.

I'll take Zeus to win here.

keiththegreat
Originally posted by Harbinger
A lot of these are non-factors.

I'll take Zeus to win here.

Can he KILL Kuurth though? Remember there is a stalemate option.

Harbinger
He'll expend energy to do it, but he has the raw power to do so, IMO.

The rest of the Worthy, minus maybe Worthy Hulk, aren't much trouble. Hell, a weakened Thor managed to one shot Thing when he got serious. And B/E Tony damn near sliced Grey Gargoyle's face off with an energy sword.

There are only five or six guys on that team that could take multiple blasts/hits from a serious Zeus, and unless the team fights together well (doubtful given the team), they lose.

PillarofOsiris
If the team fought well and used their shields and other exotic powers, they can definitely pull a win off here. I count 11 characters who could definitely survive at least one blast from Zeus, shields or no. I don't really know much about Throg though. I never read that pet avengers series. What's his deal anyway?

Stoic
Zeus hasn't had enough battles for anyone to claim that he wins this. I could see him win based on titles, but without the feats to show for it, I could easily see why any random poster would claim that he would be destroyed by this team.

Damborgson
Team has a shot.

The Sorrow
The same Thor Girl you're using hit Gladiator with "a blast that rivaled Odin's" she wasn't weaksauce. I don't see Zeus overcoming a group this powerful on average but one huge, all-out thunderbolt would fry 95% of this line-up.

MF DELPH
I wonder if energy attacks against a bunch of Mjolnir wielders is really Zeus's best tactic. They could always get redirected back at him and amplified assuming even a couple of Team Hammer fight smart.

pym-ftw
I think Thor, Bill, and the worthy are enough to win 7/10

Colossus-Big C
If zeus can catch thors hammer and hold it against his will ( even if it was for seconds) then he can definitly confiscate some of the hammers here.

Does zeus win? If written by pak then probably

janus77
Zeus wins.

Whatever happens, Thor's the first to go down - self KO!

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by pym-ftw
I think Thor, Bill, and the worthy are enough to win 7/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.