What matters most in life

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Archaeopteryx
Not the meaning of life, but what is most important to you as an individual?

Family?
Money?
How others percieve you?
Your legacy?
Something else?
What?

Ascendancy
To crush my enemies, to see them driven before me, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Archaeopteryx
Not the meaning of life, but what is most important to you as an individual? Warm pussy, a cold beer, and some place to take a shit with a door in it.

I mean you don't want the dog looking at you.

Astner
Originally posted by Archaeopteryx
Something else?
I'm going with this option.

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Warm pussy, a cold beer, and some place to take a shit with a door in it.

I mean you don't want the dog looking at you.
But you just said that you went with a cat, not a dog.

Robtard
6PQ6335puOc

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Astner
But you just said that you went with a cat, not a dog. no expression

Lf_KrGP61uo

rudester
Love is the only thing worth living for. Its the only thing that matters.

Mindset
Happiness. Originally posted by Ascendancy
To crush my enemies, to see them driven before me, and to hear the lamentations of their women. Originally posted by Robtard
6PQ6335puOc Brothers.

Mindship
Originally posted by Robtard
6PQ6335puOc "And to hide your servant-borne chi-eld under wifey's nose for 14 years."

HIGH 5!
http://tech.mn/files/2012/09/highfive.jpg

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by rudester
Love is the only thing worth living for. Its the only thing that matters. Gay.

Major_Lexington
Tough one. Really Depends on the person and the circumstance.

Digi
Originally posted by Ascendancy
To crush my enemies, to see them driven before me, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

This is seriously the only acceptable answer to this thread. Internet points to you.

focus4chumps
Originally posted by Robtard
6PQ6335puOc

you know, at first i was going to say "the open steppe, fleet horse, falcons at your wrist, and the wind in your hair.". but your post has swayed me.

Robtard
Originally posted by focus4chumps
you know, at first i was going to say "the open steppe, fleet horse, falcons at your wrist, and the wind in your hair.". but your post has swayed me.

Good, cos those would have been pretty ghey choices.

FistOfThe North
good health, wealth and happiness are all that should matter and be maintained in one's life. everything else falls nicely into order after that.

rudester
trust and honesty matter the most.

BlackZero30x
To me making a difference in someone else life is what matters. If you help someone else and they become encouraged to help others eventually we would live in a place where everyone is only worried about everyone else. Imagine how much the world would benefit. Though I know that not everyone would be accepting of this idea so it could only do so much good. I still like to try though.

Ascendancy
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
To me making a difference in someone else life is what matters. If you help someone else and they become encouraged to help others eventually we would live in a place where everyone is only worried about everyone else. Imagine how much the world would benefit. Though I know that not everyone would be accepting of this idea so it could only do so much good. I still like to try though.

In all seriousness, I concur. I think my best energy is spent in doing the things that I have talent and ability with in order to allow me to do for others. Certainly I'm going to reward myself for the hard work, but I also want to share what I can. Beyond that, I just try to do what I can to make things a little better for those who are around me every day. Sucks that it took me years to stop feeling entitled to everything and to learn the value of giving to others, but c'est la vie.

FistOfThe North
i think if you have good health, wealth and happiness, the chances are the highest to make a really good difference in someones life.

Lord Lucien
F*ck someone's life.

Mindset
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
F*ck someone's life. http://i48.tinypic.com/24ffdef.gif

Omega Vision
Is it really a philosophical question if it's case by case?

Anyway, what matters most for me is being able to transform my experiences into art.

Mindset
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Is it really a philosophical question if it's case by case?

Anyway, what matters most for me is being able to transform my experiences into art. Oh, I thought you were gonna say super saiyan.

As you can imagine, I'm extremely disappointing in you.

Villelater
Spagetti...meatball...the bagle...cheeseburger...sandvichis...toasters...my boy!...pesky plumbers...the inclosed instruction booklet...mama luigi!...its been one of those days...when theres smoke theres...

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Mindset
Oh, I thought you were gonna say super saiyan.

As you can imagine, I'm extremely disappointing in you.
I ain't about that life.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I ain't about that life. You should be.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by NemeBro
You should be.
gtT7Ew5sBKs

Lord Lucien
http://i48.tinypic.com/24ffdef.gif Handsome, aren't I?

Mindset
I'd smash.

no homo

Robtard
http://i48.tinypic.com/24ffdef.gif

Gecko?

Mindset
He's not nearly fat enough, come on.

ThePainefulTrut
Originally posted by rudester
Love is the only thing worth living for. Its the only thing that matters. Originally posted by FistOfThe North
i think if you have good health, wealth and happiness, the chances are the highest to make a really good difference in someones life.

Good examples, many people say happiness, but ultimately I think it's fulfillment. We can achieve that even when we are suffering and miserable.

Ascendancy
Originally posted by ThePainefulTrut
Good examples, many people say happiness, but ultimately I think it's fulfillment. We can achieve that even when we are suffering and miserable.
Clearly women will be singing lamentations over you whilst you are driven before us.

Dolos
Originally posted by Ascendancy
Clearly women will be singing lamentations over you whilst you are driven before us.

Actually I think it's the open step. Wind in your hair. And servants at your feet. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.