Which world would you rather live in, Marvel or DC?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Please explain.

Mindset
Hasn't this been made before?

Colossus-Big C
DC , they have more feats.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Mindset
Hasn't this been made before? Countless time

Harbinger
In before lock?

Blight
Hasn't this been made before? pretty sure I did.

Q99
Old DC over Marvel over NewDC (lacks the track record of the other two).

pym-ftw
Marvel, I could steal the Yellowjacket costume and then gain Pym's powers

And then become friends

Cause that how it works

SamZED
If you asked me a year ag i would've said Marvel... But afaik DC earth doesnt get blown up every other month like Marvel's so not sure.

StiltmanFTW
DC has no spider people, you would die there.

SamZED
LoL thats why I said "not sure". If i live in marvel ill probably die.. but.. will get to meet Spider-man..hmm tough one...
Also I could tell Wolverine That in my world he's played by Hugh Jackman. There's some damage he wont be able to heal..

StiltmanFTW
Don't worry, your friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man would make a deal with the devil to revive you smile

If you did that, you cruel monster, then I'd tell Parker he was played by Tobey Maguire no expression

Mindset
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Don't worry, your friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man would make a deal with the devil to revive you smile

If you did that, you cruel monster, then I'd tell Parker he was played by Tobey Maguire no expression I'd tell Wolverine that Carver is one of his biggest fans.

Check and mate.

JakeTheBank
If I was just a normal guy living in one of those worlds? Any DC city except Gotham City.

If I was a superpowered/peak human being? Probably Marvel.

SamZED

If you did that, you cruel monster, then I'd tell Parker he was played by Tobey Maguire no expression
Next thing you know my fangirl squeal kills the Black Bolt. cool

I.. I dont know what you're talking about.. Th-that never happened! it was ALWAYS Garfield! You hear me!? GARFIELD!!!

society619
Marvel....then I can show Emma Frost what a real man is...and it ain't that stooge Scott.

-Pr-
Originally posted by society619
Marvel....then I can show Emma Frost what a real man is...and it ain't that stooge Scott.

lol

Stoic
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
If I was just a normal guy living in one of those worlds? Any DC city except Gotham City.

If I was a superpowered/peak human being? Probably Marvel.

Yeah I sort of agree, but then again I may be able to kill one of the various Lantern's or become one on merit, so DC for me. Plus I could make plans to bag Black Canary.

SamZED
Emma Frost is anti-sexy. Seriously she's like Tekken's Anna and Nina... Looks pretty but is a huge turn off for some reason. Even Jubilee is sexier. And that says something.

Stoic
Originally posted by SamZED
Emma Frost is anti-sexy. Seriously she's like Tekken's Anna and Nina... Looks pretty but is a huge turn off for some reason. Even Jubilee is sexier. And that says something.

It depends on what you believe is sexy. Personally the idea of being mind raped for thinking another chick is hot, would scare the hell out of me.

society619
Originally posted by Stoic
It depends on what you believe is sexy. Personally the idea of being mind raped for thinking another chick is hot, would scare the hell out of me.

If a Emma or Psylocke mind rape led to actual rape...i'd support it

pym-ftw
She'd break you off

No offence

Typhoid Mary>Emma Frost BTW

Stoic
If a Emma or Psylocke mind rape led to actual rape...i'd support it

Yeah but why risk it when you could go for an even hotter chick like the Black Cat, or Spider Woman?

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
DC , they have more feats. those were rebooted, thrice over

-Pr-
Originally posted by Stoic
Yeah but why risk it when you could go for an even hotter chick like the Black Cat, or Spider Woman?

I'd prefer Emma to either of those, personally.

JakeTheBank
He meant to type

"DC, they have more black adam."

-Pr-
Originally posted by psycho gundam
those were rebooted, thrice over

? Twice, not three times.

SamZED
Here's a point to concider.. In Marvel if you're struck by lightning, fall into any type of toxins or even get blown up it's always a 50/50 chance of getting super powers.

society619
All the hottest chicks in Marvel have a little bit of danger to them.

Golgo13
If you asked me a year ag i would've said Marvel... But afaik DC earth doesnt get blown up every other month like Marvel's so not sure.

Marvel earth gets blown up monthly?

psycho gundam
Originally posted by -Pr-
? Twice, not three times. oh, my bad . just twice rolling on floor laughing

society619
I can imagine having a great life with Huntress and all 5 of our kids in DC Universe, then I become so awesome that the writers have to reboot and nerf my life to the point i'm a jobber on the Suicide Squad for reasons not quite understood....that would suck.

JakeTheBank
No one is lacking for confidence in this thread. thumb up

-Pr-
Originally posted by psycho gundam
oh, my bad . just twice rolling on floor laughing

Spring cleaning ftw.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
No one is lacking for confidence in this thread. thumb up

laughing out loud

Igniz
I can imagine having a great life with Huntress and all 5 of our kids in DC Universe, then I become so awesome that the writers have to reboot and nerf my life to the point i'm a jobber on the Suicide Squad for reasons not quite understood....that would suck.

Good point big grin thumb up

Its no wonder I'm getting goosebumps on DC's world.

abhilegend
Marvel earth.

Mindset
Originally posted by abhilegend
Marvel earth. Fanboy.

Mindship
I'd take the amalgam universe where the men look like they're drawn by Jack Kirby and the women by Michael Turner.

TheGodKiller
IIRC , Deadpool already did something like that .

TheGodKiller
I'd tell Wolverine that Carver is one of his biggest fans.

Check and mate.
I'd tell Thanos that Quan has homo-fantasies for him .

The unkillable would become very much killable .

Check and Mate and Terminate .

the Darkone
Marvel

Glorificus
I'd say DC earth, since there'd be a greater chance of me gaining super powers.

On Marvel, there's too much politics with the super-powered, after the whole Civil War and registration, not to mention all the anti-mutant hate sentiment.

DC doesn't have those issues, and super-powered beings seem to be pretty much all idolized...

vansonbee
^ Recently Spider-man got himself a sidekick and he got his super powers from one of Parker fail experiments. So I rather be in Marvel and work under Parker.

guy222
marvel all day everyday

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by vansonbee
^ Recently Spider-man got himself a sidekick and he got his super powers from one of Parker fail experiments. So I rather be in Marvel and work under Parker.
When did that happen ? Last I heard of Peter , he got publicly embarrassed(along with having his identity almost exposed) by the Light Brigade's resident fishwoman Els Udonta .

SamZED
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
When did that happen ? Last I heard of Peter , he got publicly embarrassed(along with having his identity almost exposed) by the Light Brigade's resident fishwoman Els Udonta . When was this? Also, the experiment happebed in ASM 692, you really should check Slot's run. One of marvel's vest books.

TheGodKiller
When was this? Also, the experiment happebed in ASM 692, you really should check Slot's run. One of marvel's vest books.
FF#21(by Hickma) . In a previous issue(FF#17) , Johnny had become Peter's new roommate , and eventually threw a party in the former's apartment , inviting both the Light Brigade and Mary Jane and some of the Future Foundation moloids . Peter , in his drunk state , danced and made out with Udonta , while Johnnhy had a fling with MJ(it was probably behind Peter's back , although I don't recall correctly) .
In FF#21 , Udonta recognized Spider-Man's scent as Peter's , and then proceeded to embarrass him with a comment about his "round butt" .

Also , isn't Hickman's run much more recent than Slot's ?

dmills
Hmm. Lets see. On one hand my life would be retconned every ten years or so, on the other, if I had a superhero that I looked up to there's a good chance he'd at some point die, get depowered or just flat out inexplicably start getting his ass kicked left and right by random newbies. Decisions decisions...

SamZED
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
FF#21(by Hickma) . In a previous issue(FF#17) , Johnny had become Peter's new roommate , and eventually threw a party in the former's apartment , inviting both the Light Brigade and Mary Jane and some of the Future Foundation moloids . Peter , in his drunk state , danced and made out with Udonta , while Johnnhy had a fling with MJ(it was probably behind Peter's back , although I don't recall correctly) .
In FF#21 , Udonta recognized Spider-Man's scent as Peter's , and then proceeded to embarrass him with a comment about his "round butt" .

Also , isn't Hickman's run much more recent than Slot's ? Right I remember now. Pete and MJ arent together so meh..
It is more recent but Slott is still writing ASM. A great read. Right now he's dealing wirh omega-level out of control sidekick.

ColossusGrundy
Normal Human? I wouldn't want to live in either.

Peak Superhero - DC

(Z is there, so that tilts the scales)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.