Phoenix Force vs Abraxas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
PF at best vs on separate battles :-
1.Abraxas no UN
2. Abraxas with UN

Who wins in the above how and why ?

abhilegend
Here we go.

Golgo13
Abraxas.

TheGodKiller
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t515136.html

Sundipped
Split with slight edge to the PF.

Tony Stark
Abraxas ftw

celestialdemon
Abraxas wins in both scenarios.

janus77
Abraxas wins in both scenarios.

CortSether
Abraxas wears the Phoenix Force as a condom.

Sundipped
Originally posted by CortSether
Abraxas wears the Phoenix Force as a condom.

Looks like Abraxas takes a trip to the clinic cause he WILL get burned.

zopzop
We'll see. Rumor is, something spectacular is gonna go down in AvX 12 concerning the PF. But that can mean anything.

As of now, my money is on Abraxas. I LOVE the way he made Franklin sh|t his pants in fear of the "Dark Man". For that alone he gets props (I phucking hate Franklin Richards).

janus77
Originally posted by zopzop
We'll see. Rumor is, something spectacular is gonna go down in AvX 12 concerning the PF. But that can mean anything.

As of now, my money is on Abraxas. I LOVE the way he made Franklin sh|t his pants in fear of the "Dark Man". For that alone he gets props (I phucking hate Franklin Richards).
What's the rumour?
Is Rulk going to absorb the Phoenix Force and then fight Hulk again (and lose, again)?

Sundipped

Personally, I wanna see a being higher than herald level test Scott. They should have him take a trip out to space for a little while like Jean did but this time, (along with consuming a sun) smash some cosmics.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by Sundipped
Personally, I wanna see a being higher than herald level test Scott. They should have him take a trip out to space for a little while like Jean did but this time, (along with consuming a sun) smash some cosmics.
Seconded

mastagambit
Originally posted by Sundipped
Split with slight edge to the PF.

Golgo13
How would Phoenix win?

CortSether
It wouldn't.

Tony Stark

From what I've heard the one with the power of a million exploding suns is the PF stopper. Bob comes back and shuts Scott down for the count. I hope that's true. His character was never used to it's potential.

DarkSaint85
That would be a horrible idea

iceman24567
Originally posted by Tony Stark
From what I've heard the one with the power of a million exploding suns is the PF stopper. Bob comes back and shuts Scott down for the count. I hope that's true. His character was never used to it's potential. Maybe because his character sucked no expression

Tony Stark
Originally posted by iceman24567
Maybe because his character sucked no expression

cool

DarkSaint85
Imagine, if you will....

Hulk > Sentry > Phoenix Force.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Tony Stark
cool If what i said weren't true you would have a point but alas the character was pure shit erm

Tony Stark
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Imagine, if you will....

Hulk > Sentry > Phoenix Force.

You don't read a lot of comics huh...? You missed the part where HULK had every bone in his body shattered and he was laying on the ground crumbled, crying. Right?

DarkSaint85
True, I don't read much.

I like to prioritise quality over quantity.

Guess you missed all the subsequent showings of Hulk vs Sentry, right? wink

Don't worry, I'm sure you can pick the WWH GN at all good bookstores. Amazon might have a copy, though it was quite a small event so copies may be rare. Persevere, and soon you''ll be able to catch up with current comic knowledge.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.