Smartest Character (broken down)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pym-ftw
Engineering

Genetics

Advanced Robotics

Psychology

Arcane arts

Hacking

Ok who do you think is the most intelligent character in each area
Herald and below

-Pr-
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Engineering

Genetics

Advanced Robotics

Psychology

Arcane arts

Hacking

Herald and below

Engineering - Stark.

Genetics - Not sure. Maybe Luthor.

Advanced Robotics - Pym.

Psychology - Xavier.

Arcane arts - Not sure.

Hacking - Any technopath.

TheGodKiller
Engineering : Tony Stark

Genetics : High Evolutionary

Advanced Robotics : Henry Pym

Psychology : Charles Xavier

Arcane Arts : Stephen Strange

Hacking : Barbara Gordon(as Oracle)

pym-ftw
I think Essex might be above HE in genetics

Magnon
Engineering - Thanos (is he allowed?)

Genetics - High Evolutionary

Advanced Robotics - Dr. Doom

Psychology - Adam Warlock

Arcane arts - Dr. Strange

Hacking - The Unit

8swords
Engineering - stark if thanos cant be included

Genetics - apocalypse/mr. sinister

Advanced Robotics - Pym

Psychology - Xavier

Arcane arts - SS strange

Hacking - ?? should this even be here?.

-Pr-
Sinister, that's who I forgot.

Q99
Is Xavier really that good at psychology? I mean, he's a telepath, but doesn't seem unusually skilled at psychology besides from that.

Wanna know who's really, really good at psychology? Tao, from Wildstorm.

Bouboumaster
Engineering - Tiny Stark / Reed Richards / Doctor Doom

Genetics - Hank McCoy / Mr Sinister

Advanced Robotics - Tony Stark / Doctor Doom / Hank Pym

Psychology - The Goddamn Batman / Charles Xavier

Arcane arts - Doctor Strange

Hacking - I don't know... The Goddamn Batman / Amadeus Cho / Barbara Gordon

Cogito
Originally posted by Q99
Wanna know who's really, really good at psychology?

Batman

Batman-Prime
Engineering - Batman

Genetics - Batman

Advanced Robotics - Batman

Psychology - Batman

Arcane arts - Batman

Hacking - Batman

Sixth_Winged
Engineering - Dr Doom or Reed

Genetics - Mr sinister or High evolutionary (jackal honorable mention)

Advanced Robotics - Pym or Professor Ivo

Psychology - Bruce Wayne

Hacking - Weasel

Gonna add a bit more

Chemistry, mathematics, astro physics, applied and theoretical physics and a ton more field of science - Reed

Forensic Science and criminology- Bruce Wayne

Medical sciences - Dr Midnight

Golgo13
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Engineering

Genetics

Advanced Robotics

Psychology

Arcane arts

Hacking

Herald and below

Engineering= Niles Caulder

Genetics= HE

Advanced Robotics= Will.

Psychology= Bruce.

Arcane Arts= Constantine.

Hacking= Barbra

JakeTheBank
Engineering: Tony Stark

Genetics: High Evolutionary

Advanced Robotics: Dr. Doom

Psychology: Could argue Batman, Doc Samson, Moonstone, or others.

Arcane Arts: Dr. Doom

Hacking: Oracle

Mindset
Victor Von Doom

JakeTheBank
Also curious why people think Strange is smarter than Doom when it comes to arcane when Strange has conceded that currently, Doom knows shit he doesn't. And that's without factoring in Doom's magical power allegedly being outright more potent than Strange's according to Children's Crusade.

Golgo13
Well, does Doom know everything Strange does? Constantine whips them both. shifty

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Golgo13
Well, does Doom know everything Strange does? Constantine whips them both. shifty

Considering Doom's obsessive nature when it comes to knowledge it's certainly not out of the question. We know according to Strange Doom's knowledge of magic already rivals his own without factoring in the dark/forbidden magic that Strange doesn't delve into. Shit, Doom's magic is nowadays is crazy, certainly more impressive than his tech, imo.

Doom would destroy Constantine.

Golgo13
I don't think so. Currently, Constantine will be using the Books of Magic, which is knowledge of everything. He'll have it all.

Oh, and I'm surprised nobody mentioned Dr. Fate. I believe he said he has mastered all magic in existence.

Mindset
PM doesn't know what hyperbole is.

Golgo13
Mindset hasn't read a comic.

JakeTheBank
Somehow, I doubt Constantine will display knowledge beyond the likes of Doom or even on his level with the Books of Magic. Just an inkling, but I don't think he'll display "knowledge of everything".

In any case, Constantine's main edge is his cunning and by being a bastard. Which Doom has clearly mastered decades ago.

Gg, bro.

Mindset
And I still know more than you.

Pretty embarrassing.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Mindset
PM doesn't know what hyperbole is.

laughing out loud

Golgo13
And I still know more than you.

Pretty embarrassing.

And you still haven't read the issues. Typical Marvtard.

Mindset
And you still haven't read the issues. Typical Marvtard. I have all the comic knowledge in existence.

Nihilist
Mindset hasn't read a comic. thumb up

saying Doom in every thread is cool yknow!

Mindset
Originally posted by Nihilist
thumb up

saying Doom in every thread is cool yknow! Still mad that Doom is superior to Thanos, I see.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Engineering - Dr Doom or Reed

Genetics - Mr sinister or High evolutionary (jackal honorable mention)

Advanced Robotics - Pym or Professor Ivo

Psychology - Bruce Wayne

Hacking - Weasel

Gonna add a bit more

Chemistry, mathematics, astro physics, applied and theoretical physics and a ton more field of science - Reed

Forensic Science and criminology- Bruce Wayne

Medical sciences - Dr Midnight

Totally forgot about Ivo. He deserves a mention.

Nihilist
Still mad that Doom is superior to Thanos, I see. Where on earth did ever think that? you dont honestly think your weak shitfest of argument proved that lulz.

Mindset
Where on earth did ever think that? you dont honestly think your weak shitfest of argument proved that lulz. We never had an argument over it, it's a fact from the comics.

JakeTheBank
lol

Golgo13
Actually, I would put Mordru above PC Dr. Fate. Mordru has done the best things with spells and magic in comics. Besides Black Alice.

Nihilist
We never had an argument over it, it's a fact from the comics. yeah youre actually right there was no argument because you didnt offer anything and got crushed.

The facts are Doom needs foooking wikipedia to learn things and admits Thanos tech is more sophisticated then his.

Mindset
yeah youre actually right there was no argument because you didnt offer anything and got crushed.

The facts are Doom needs foooking wikipedia to learn things and admits Thanos tech is more sophisticated then his. I never participated in any discussion where anything needed to be offered.

The fact is Doom is superior to Thanos.

If you want proof, read wikipedia.

Nihilist
I never participated in any discussion where anything needed to be offered.

The fact is Doom is superior to Thanos.

If you want proof, read wikipedia. As always no real argument from you.

Just stick to being a poor forum funny guy hoping kids like Jake cheer you on.

Golgo13
As always no real argument from you.

Just stick to being a poor forum funny guy hoping kids like Jake cheer you on.

Zing! Sooo obvious.

Mindset
As always no real argument from you.

Just stick to being a poor forum funny guy hoping kids like Jake cheer you on. There's no argument needed.

Doom > Thanos

Fact.

Nihilist
Zing! Sooo obvious. TBH you should stop now, Mindset is know for reporting people with people diagree with him and dont cheer him on.

Mindset
Nihilist just pmed me and apologized for being wrong, btw.

Nihilist
Wow talk about trying to save face, thats pathetic.

Dont worry son Jake will still lap up every word you say.

Also you keep saying facts, thing is with facts is you have to have thing to back them up with something you have failed to do since you started posting on here.

Mindset
Apology and concession accepted.

Doom's superiority unites the masses once again.

Nihilist
Apology and concession accepted.

Doom's superiority unites the masses once again. care to sho me here this happened.

How about a bz Thanos v Doom then?

Mindset
It just happened, what do you mean?

I don't bz, that's for nerds, and there's another fact for you.

Are you taking notes?

Nihilist
It just happened, what do you mean?

I don't bz, that's for nerds, and there's another fact for you.

Are you taking notes? Thats what i call a concession.

Instead of trying to be funny all the time maybe you should try developing a spine.

Mindset
I've already accepted your concession, that's not how debates work.

If you find facts funny, then I guess I'm Richard Pryor.

Nihilist
I've already accepted your concession, that's not how debates work.

If you find facts funny, then I guess I'm Richard Pryor. Still trying eh?

You must struggle to stand up.

Mindset
Carrying the weight of all this knowledge is tiring, but it must be done.

At least now we can all agree Doom is indeed better than Thanos.

Harbinger
Probably time to step away from the keyboard if you're getting sucked in this easily.

Mindset
Originally posted by Harbinger
Probably time to step away from the keyboard if you're getting sucked in this easily. You're right; I hate to be trolled, but the truth must get out there. erm

Harbinger
laughing out loud

JakeTheBank
Wow talk about trying to save face, thats pathetic.

Dont worry son Jake will still lap up every word you say.

Also you keep saying facts, thing is with facts is you have to have thing to back them up with something you have failed to do since you started posting on here.

Y u mad though?

Golgo13
Probably because it's annoying? :/

JakeTheBank
I get annoyed at a bunch of shit here at KMC.

I don't get mad about it, though.

It's kinda funny the whole "Doom wins because he's Doom" thing got brought up in a thread where people actually put forth some reasoning behind Doom.

Golgo13
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I get annoyed at a bunch of shit here at KMC.

I don't get mad about it, though.

It's kinda funny the whole "Doom wins because he's Doom" thing got brought up in a thread where people actually put forth some reasoning behind Doom.

That's good for you, but doesn't mean others can control their rage. You don't deserve the red ring. wink

JakeTheBank
That's good for you, but doesn't mean others can control their rage. You don't deserve the red ring. wink

Yah, I don't need petty jewelry when I've got legions of Doombots at my command.

Whiteclipse
Yah, I don't need petty jewelry when I've got legions of Doombots at my command.

thumb up

AlmightyKfish
Somehow, I doubt Constantine will display knowledge beyond the likes of Doom or even on his level with the Books of Magic. Just an inkling, but I don't think he'll display "knowledge of everything".

In any case, Constantine's main edge is his cunning and by being a bastard. Which Doom has clearly mastered decades ago.

Gg, bro.

Idk, at the point where he is now in the Vertigoverse, Constantine knows an unbelievable amount about magic and the way everything works, having spent the majority fo his life (he's now like, 59) constantly involved and learning about the magical world and community.

I mean yeah his cunning is also just as big of a factor, but if you compare how much they know within the contexts of their own universes, you could very easily make a case that John = if not > Doom. Vertigoverse John this is, not DcNu John.

But I mean, you could make an argument for both, along with someone like Phantom Stranger.

Actually, Stranger seems to know absolutely everything about magic, but I guess maybe characters on that level are a given, especially with PS's vague "whatever the plot requires" power set...

DarkSaint85
Replace Constantine with Lucifer, maybe?

pym-ftw
Herald or below

Uriel005
Engineering- Practical Engineering as in I see problem I make simplest fix to get job done -Stark...

Stupid engineering/pants on head engineering that's obscenely overcomplicated, probably goes to Reed or Doom.

Genetics- for near instantaneous results I'm split between High Evolutionary and Sinister. Long term genetics have to hand it to the celestials. The mutant species and everyone else they created.... none too shabby.

Advanced Robotics- I'd give Professor Ivo the nod here. Amazo >>> Ultron series IMO.

Psychology- Deadpool's therapist if he's alive... but seriously, most high level telepaths have a pretty good idea of what motivates people and what makes a noggin function.

Arcane arts- Conflicted here. Shazam/ barring that Probably Dr. Fate/Doom

Hacking- Hank Henshaw

DarkSaint85
Has to be herald and below, however.

Engineering - Doom. Stark is good, but Doom integrates magic into his suit as well.

Genetics - HE/Dark Beast

Advanced Robotics - Ivo

Psychology - Joker

Arcane arts - Jason Blood, Constantine...

Hacking - Cho (anyone who can punk Reed Richards, IMHO, is way up there).

Q99
Originally posted by Cogito
Batman

Oh yea, much better than Xavier.

But they tend not to have experience at messing with it too much outside psychology.

Tao, Batman, Constantine, etc., there's a lot of characters who I'd say are better at psychology.

I'd say it's because telepaths have psychology cheat codes- they get to go around normal methods, which helps their skills at rooting around the mind, but not necessarily giving them the same skill with it that people without the cheat do.

Golgo13
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Idk, at the point where he is now in the Vertigoverse, Constantine knows an unbelievable amount about magic and the way everything works, having spent the majority fo his life (he's now like, 59) constantly involved and learning about the magical world and community.

I mean yeah his cunning is also just as big of a factor, but if you compare how much they know within the contexts of their own universes, you could very easily make a case that John = if not > Doom. Vertigoverse John this is, not DcNu John.

But I mean, you could make an argument for both, along with someone like Phantom Stranger.

Actually, Stranger seems to know absolutely everything about magic, but I guess maybe characters on that level are a given, especially with PS's vague "whatever the plot requires" power set...

thumb up Nice post. The only reason i mentioned DCnU Constantine is because he's close to the Books of Magic, which is knowledge of all magic past and present. That's huge.

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/jld.jpg

Golgo13
Originally posted by Uriel005
Engineering- Practical Engineering as in I see problem I make simplest fix to get job done -Stark...

Stupid engineering/pants on head engineering that's obscenely overcomplicated, probably goes to Reed or Doom.

Genetics- for near instantaneous results I'm split between High Evolutionary and Sinister. Long term genetics have to hand it to the celestials. The mutant species and everyone else they created.... none too shabby.

Advanced Robotics- I'd give Professor Ivo the nod here. Amazo >>> Ultron series IMO.

Psychology- Deadpool's therapist if he's alive... but seriously, most high level telepaths have a pretty good idea of what motivates people and what makes a noggin function.

Arcane arts- Conflicted here. Shazam/ barring that Probably Dr. Fate/Doom

Hacking- Hank Henshaw

I change my vote for Genetics. Niles Caulder was able to give himself Kryptonian powers, bring back Rita from the dead, and was responsible for Candlemaker. Too bad he's not more mainstream.

DarkSaint85
Also, I have seen Constantine use a lot more varied magic - Kaballah mysticism, Haitian voodoo etc.

Nihilist
Carrying the weight of all this knowledge is tiring, but it must be done.

At least now we can all agree Doom is indeed better than Thanos. You have less knowledge than Brucie and Chomper.

Better at failing, yeah i agreeOriginally posted by JakeTheBank
Y u mad though? Lol mad, to be mad i would actaully have to give a shit about some troll like Mindset.

Hearing the same old stuff getting said over and over again without never backing it up is boring, funny that Carter gets slammed for doing the same.

Mindset
Doom > Thanos.

Learn to love it.

Nihilist
Doom > Thanos.

Learn to love it. Care to ever once back up your claims you spineless troll chomper.

Mindset
No problemo, amigo.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t495216.html

Nihilist
No problemo, amigo.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t495216.html Yeah that proves nothing chomper, care to try and use your own knowledge spineless one.

Mindset
That is my knowledge and it's proof.

Does the link not work for you?

Galan007
The link works for me.

Doom >.

Nihilist
That is my knowledge and it's proof.

Does the link not work for you? Thats someone else's knowledge, you have nothing in the way of knowledge.

Mindset
Thats someone else's knowledge, you have nothing in the way of knowledge. It's shared knowledge, that's how the information age works.

Originally posted by Galan007
The link works for me.

Doom >. thumb up

Nihilist
It's shared knowledge, that's how the information age works.

thumb up Nothing that you knew off your own back chomper.

Looks like youve achieved what you crave, another cheerleader for your cause.

JakeTheBank
lol

Mindset
Nothing that you knew off your own back chomper.

Looks like youve achieved what you crave, another cheerleader for your cause. Of course I did, didn't you see me post the link?

You're still my number 1, don't get jealous.

Doombot > Thanos

Nihilist
Of course I did, didn't you see me post the link?

You're still my number 1, don't get jealous.

Doombot > Thanos Haha you think youre actually getting to me.

Id ask you for a BZ again to back it up but i know you scurry off.

Mindset
If by getting to you you mean imparting you with knowledge, then I hope so.

I didn't scurry off, I told you bz's were for nerds.

Blight
The link works for me.

Doom >.

Everyone knows that "." is actually a small picture of the Omniverse.

Galan007
Yes.

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/galanpics/Doomthebest.jpg

This can be closed now.

Nihilist
If by getting to you you mean imparting you with knowledge, then I hope so.
If had you maybe displayed some actual knowldege then maybe.
Like spending all your time posting a comic book site is for nerds eh! yeah piss poor excuse.

Blight
Yes.

This can be closed now.

Mindset
Yes.

This can be closed now. Canon.Originally posted by Nihilist
If had you maybe displayed some actual knowldege then maybe.
Like spending all your time posting a comic book site is for nerds eh! yeah piss poor excuse. I did, you refuse to look at it.

Discussing comics isn't nerdy. Having a bz for them is, duh.

Nihilist
Canon. I did, you refuse to look at it.

Discussing comics isn't nerdy. Having a bz for them is, duh. Seen it before nothing special.

Again piss poor excuse.

Mindset
Yes.

This can be closed now. Well, here is a canon scan.

You can stop complaining.

Blight
Well, here is a canon scan.

You can stop complaining.

mikejackson1

Nihilist
Well, here is a canon scan.

You can stop complaining. You become more desperate and pathetic with each post chomper.

And maybe you could actually grow a set.

Mindset
You become more desperate and pathetic with each post chomper.

And maybe you could actually grow a set. Ok, I guess you're just gonna ignore proof and troll.

Nihilist
Ok, I guess you're just gonna ignore proof and troll. Irony from someone like you.

Blight
Do you two need some alone time?

Mindset
Nihilist follows me, so it won't matter where I go, sadly.

Galan007
He follows me too, which is kind of creepy.

Nihilist
Haha funny thing is Mindset picked up on what i said and Galan had to join in to back him up like the cheerleader he is.

Yeah im the one doing the following.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.