The Illuminati vs WBH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Professor X
Iron Man in Hulkbuster Armor
Namor with Trident of Neptune
Current Dr. Strange
Black Bolt
Reed Richards (No prep)
Captain America
Medusa

vs

WBH

No BFR

keiththegreat
(no gems)

Harbinger
They get one-shotted. Except for Steve. He solos.

The Sorrow
Hulk stomps.

carver9
Originally posted by Harbinger
They get one-shotted. Except for Steve. He solos.

eaebiakuya
Dr. Strange alone give the WWH a good fight. With support, i cant see how the team can lose

Black Bolt have a good chance to win alone, if he dont turn back after his first attack.

carver9
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
Dr. Strange alone give the WWH a good fight. With support, i cant see how the team can lose

Black Bolt have a good chance to win alone, if he dont turn back after his first attack.

Against WBH?

When did Strange beat WWH on his own power alone?

DarkSaint85
Iron Man has the best potential to win. Don't forget, he was actually winning with the nanites. Add to that his satellites together...he could win.

iceman24567
Team has a good chance

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Iron Man has the best potential to win. Don't forget, he was actually winning with the nanites. Add to that his satellites together...he could win.

Against WBH? Uuuummm, Armaggedon would STOMP Ironman and he cojldnt even put a scratch on WBH. Black Bolt had a clone with his exact same powers fighting Hulk. He screamed at Hulk with enough force that it ripped a chunk out of the moon the size of a state. Hell, the scream was causing planetary changes on earth (remember, they was on the moon) and WWH tanked that sh**. I don't see a thing this team could do to WBH except get one punched to dust.

WBH stomps.

Damborgson

The nanites never actually entered hulk body. His nanotes were sabotoged in wwh the initiative.

Hulk wins here though.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Damborgson
The nanites never actually entered hulk body. His nanotes were sabotoged in wwh the initiative.

Hulk wins here though.

Yah, I know, I think they might have worked. And that, coupled with the satellites, might also work.

My opinion does not mean it would happen, though. I agree Hulk wins, but like I said, Iron Man has the best potential to win out of the Illuminati.

JakeTheBank
HULK.

Branlor Swift
Cap does a dropkick off an overhanging bar. Drops Hulk on his ass so he can son him, and then shield bashes his teeth in.

Damborgson
Yah, I know, I think they might have worked. And that, coupled with the satellites, might also work.

My opinion does not mean it would happen, though. I agree Hulk wins, but like I said, Iron Man has the best potential to win out of the Illuminati.

I agree. I think wwh would have ended in issue #1 had Tony been able to pull that trick.

Or if he had used the satelites from the start.

pym-ftw
Team

Golgo13
Team, if they act smart. Other than that, Hulk.

-Pr-
Hulk should win.

Naija boy
Hulk stomps

abhilegend
Hulk wins.

TheGodKiller
Hulk definitively wins here .

Galan007
So long as Hulk is beyond Xavier's telepathy, he wins.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Galan007
So long as Hulk is beyond Xavier's telepathy, he wins.
Are Xavier's TP feats from AVX are also being considered here ?

Galan007
Considering the thread starter specified 'current' Strange, I'd assumed it was the 'current' versions of ALL these characters. /shrug

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Are Xavier's TP feats from AVX are also being considered here ? AVX Xavier would uppercut Hulk in the anus and knock Mandrakk's teeth out just because

TheGodKiller
Then Xavier puts him to sleep . I don't see Hulk resisting AVX Xavier .

DarkSaint85
Also, as per Hulk's fans, we always take their latest showings....

eaebiakuya
Originally posted by carver9
Against WBH?

When did Strange beat WWH on his own power alone?

Sorry, i read WWH instead of WBH.

janus77
WBH stomps this. Nobody on that team is lasting more than a second against WBH.

Xavier couldn't work TP against GreenScar, not a chance it'll work on WBH.

PillarofOsiris
How powerful is Namor with the Trident of Neptune? What does it do?

Stoic
Also, as per Hulk's fans, we always take their latest showings....

But his latest showings do not override his past failure at subduing the Hulk. So no he would not be able to stop him, based on his failure to do so in the past. Unless you may be suggesting that Xavier during WWH was an impostor, and even with the aid of Emma he failed. This team loses.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Galan007
So long as Hulk is beyond Xavier's telepathy, he wins. QAmtEvUOxLw

Rage.Of.Olympus
I agree. I think wwh would have ended in issue #1 had Tony been able to pull that trick.

Or if he had used the satelites from the start.

Really? I think it's far more likely that Hulk would have just raged through them like he did everything else during that event.

People complained about how some characters didn't use enough versatility/creativity but in all honesty, it would have just ended up with Hulk having more showings. Sure Reed Richards could have dropped him in a black hole or something, but Hulk would have just punched his way out of it.

psycho gundam
"People complained about how some characters didn't use enough versatility/creativity"

that's always a good one

Damborgson
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Really? I think it's far more likely that Hulk would have just raged through them like he did everything else during that event.

People complained about how some characters didn't use enough versatility/creativity but in all honesty, it would have just ended up with Hulk having more showings. Sure Reed Richards could have dropped him in a black hole or something, but Hulk would have just punched his way out of it.

Idk. I saw it as "good thing the nanites weren't there or Hulk would have been trouble" kind of thing. Since otherwise i don't know why they didn't just leave it as another feat for Hulk.

You're probably right. Had the teams and heroes fought better it probably would have just been more wank.

I liked Dr. Stranges excuse. Tony: "Why don't you make him go away?" Strange: "He'll just come back stronger." Yeah I'm sure there is no place in which Strange could dump the Hulk where he wouldn't return.

janus77
I get the feeling Marvel is responding to all the whining regarding Pak's WWH arc, by simply not backing down from presenting Hulk as the character has often (though not consistently) operated in the past.

From the start, Savage Hulk was a team wrecker against The Avengers - Thor included. He would get into throw-downs with Elders or smash up esoteric things ...

Over time some of the more "gritty"/down-to-earth stories began to present him as being akin to a stronger Thing. Then M-day came along, Hulk went to Australia and things started to swing back towards the wacky feats of old - as Hulk and Banner began to find common ground and understanding.

Hulk's the only character I can recall, that actually decapitated Nightmare in his own realm - that scares Nightmare!

The character's been vastly underrated on KMC for a while, but now with more focus on him in Avengers and more arcs with him ... the feats are just solidifying what Savage Hulk built up in the past.

psycho gundam
I liked Dr. Stranges excuse. Tony: "Why don't you make him go away?" Strange: "He'll just come back stronger." Yeah I'm sure there is no place in which Strange could dump the Hulk where he wouldn't return. ironically, he's been everywhere but the afterlife (iirc), which is a lot easier for a hero to come back from than the other places he's been like the microverse and such.

you're forgetting this is comics we're talking about here. strange nor xaviar can mind wipe him feat wise or ethically so he will just come back with more of an axe to grind, and like the evidence shows he has a lot more power behind what he used to take care of the heroes during WWH

strange took his ass-whipping like a man

janus77
Hmm, hasn't he been to Hela's realm before? I know he has in the Hulk Vs Thor animation but, I seem to recall it in a comic too...

psycho gundam
i have to go read that stuff again, but i do know you can actually go there specifically without actually dying, but that might just be thor.

eaebiakuya

He could use the entropy gun.

The Strange excuse was a very bad PIS. Ok, hulk will comeback, but REED RICHARDS and TONY Stark will be waiting with a plan, lol.

eaebiakuya
From the start, Savage Hulk was a team wrecker against The Avengers - Thor included. He would get into throw-downs with Elders or smash up esoteric things ...

That is not true.

In their first fight, Thor dropped his hammer to have a fair fight with him. And it was a stealmate.

Hulk was acting with Namor + Loki, not alone vs avengers.

Damborgson
Originally posted by psycho gundam
ironically, he's been everywhere but the afterlife (iirc), which is a lot easier for a hero to come back from than the other places he's been like the microverse and such.

you're forgetting this is comics we're talking about here. strange nor xaviar can mind wipe him feat wise or ethically so he will just come back with more of an axe to grind, and like the evidence shows he has a lot more power behind what he used to take care of the heroes during WWH

strange took his ass-whipping like a man

Actually he's been in Hela's realm before iirc. He was killed by an asgardian creature then escaped the realm to come back and beat the creatures ass.

Well yeah I can understand not ending WWH in issue 1. It just seemed like a ***** excuse to me. Why not dump him in a star in a far off galaxy? Probably wouldn't kill him and he wouldn't come back.

psycho gundam
character history overrides coulda woulda shoulda.

banner could have developed the means to teleport back anyway, he already created bannertech teleportation without his original laboratory

DarkSaint85
BFR into the middle of the Sun?

That would void his iPod's warranty...

psycho gundam
that was the "other galaxy" angle, the sun would get ripped in half

come at me

DarkSaint85
Banner's out of luck there. No Genius will service his iPod now.

Damborgson
Originally posted by psycho gundam
character history overrides coulda woulda shoulda.

banner could have developed the means to teleport back anyway, he already created bannertech teleportation without his original laboratory

That isn't the point though. Strange was suggesting that he would be unable to take the hulk somewhere he couldn't come back from no? Im explaining why that is not true.

.....in a star? and while in banner form lol?

psycho gundam
^ i'm not talking about the star.....

sure it's PIS for him not to send him into a damned star, but it wouldn't be something he'd do anyway, even bringing it up means you don't actually know why he was jettisoned in the first place.

Damborgson
Ok

...I am aware of why he was sent off. It was to find a cure for.him and meanwhile stop him from endangering the planet. What im saying is that BFR was very much an option for strange. And yes it could have been to a place where hulk couldn't escape from. He just chose not to for the good of the event.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.