Worldbreaker Hulk vs Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
WBH and Odin are in a closed arena the size of a football field. There is no BFR. WBH thinks Odin just maliciously killed Betty and Skaar.

WBH gets TEN free double fisted punches on Odin, who has no weapons. Then WBH gets FIVE free thunderclaps. After all that Odin can fight back but only head to head (no energy drains, no time freezing, etc). It's a pure slugfest. (though he can amp his physical stats). Who wins?

Hulk is going to be hitting Odin as hard as he possibly can with his free hits.

Damborgson

JakeTheBank
facepalm

Nihilist
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
facepalm Originally posted by JakeTheBank
facepalm Originally posted by JakeTheBank
facepalm

just to make sure kieththegay gets the message

Batman-Prime
Make a Thread with 15 Punches and 10 Thunderclaps and the game is on.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by keiththegreat
WBH and Odin are in a closed arena the size of a football field. There is no BFR. WBH thinks Odin just maliciously killed Betty and Skaar.

WBH gets TEN free double fisted punches on Odin, who has no weapons. Then WBH gets FIVE free thunderclaps. After all that Odin can fight back but only head to head (no energy drains, no time freezing, etc). It's a pure slugfest. (though he can amp his physical stats). Who wins?

Ha!.....yet another classic thread

keiththegreat
A non-worldbreaker Hulk was able to knock Zeus down with a punch. This is worldbreaker Hulk getting 15 free attacks. WBH is well beyond the Hulk Zeus fought. Explain how this is so one-sided.

keiththegreat
Odin has got to be the most wanked character on this site.

Damborgson
A non-worldbreaker Hulk was able to knock Zeus down with a punch. This is worldbreaker Hulk getting 15 free attacks. WBH is well beyond the Hulk Zeus fought. Explain how this is so one-sided.
Originally posted by Damborgson

Batman-Prime

He is because he shaked a Galaxy, imba. SS and Odin are the two most overrated Chars here.

Dr. Doom isn't, he and his "superiority" are just jokes, here and in comics.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Batman-Prime

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/oh%20snap/grand/49320829-oh_snap_gif.gif

Sin I AM

What exactly is the purpose of this thread

keiththegreat
Originally posted by Sin I AM
What exactly is the purpose of this thread

Is there a purpose to any thread on this site? It's debating two ficitional characters. Dumb question answered.

JakeTheBank

lol I guess you don't read many Hulk, Silver Surfer, Superman, Flash, Batman, or Wolverine threads, huh?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
He is because he shaked a Galaxy, imba. SS and Odin are the two most overrated Chars here.

Not true.

lol definitely not true.

Batman-Prime
Not true.

lol definitely not true.

Marvelfan?

lol, wrong again.

keiththegreat
Odin is more overrated IMO. People saying he went toe-to-toe with Galactus, when he headbutted him and knocked himself out, while Galactus was fine. When was the last time Odin destroyed a galaxy? Why did Odin have to rely on Thor to fight the Serpent? Why does Odin constantly look to Thor to save Asgard? The physical force of headbutting Galactus knocked Odin out. If you don't think WORLDBREAKER HULK getting 15 free attacks on him in a closed arena isn't going to hurt him, you're delusional.

Starscream M
lol I guess you don't read many Hulk, Silver Surfer, Superman, Flash, Batman, or Wolverine threads, huh? i like how you conveniently left out thor roll eyes (sarcastic)

Harbinger
There's not a facepalm big enough to convey how stupid the thread is.

Sin I AM
Is there a purpose to any thread on this site? It's debating two ficitional characters. Dumb question answered.

You mad? U should be u created shit. But to answer the op Odin stomps

Diesldude
...... but only head to head (no energy drains, no time freezing, etc). ...

So is this a headbutting contest?

Batman-Prime
Odin is more overrated IMO. People saying he went toe-to-toe with Galactus, when he headbutted him and knocked himself out, while Galactus was fine. When was the last time Odin destroyed a galaxy? Why did Odin have to rely on Thor to fight the Serpent? Why does Odin constantly look to Thor to save Asgard? The physical force of headbutting Galactus knocked Odin out. If you don't think WORLDBREAKER HULK getting 15 free attacks on him in a closed arena isn't going to hurt him, you're delusional.

Actually I agree with you here. In a pure slugfest WBH would beat Odin, except if Odin was allowed to amp.

WBH punches would damage him though.

PillarofOsiris
Odin is RIDICULOUSLY overrated on this site. By some people's reckoning he's on par with Galactus. That being said, Odin would definitely feel some pain here, but he'll still win. You could tell Zeus felt the punch that Hulk gave to him, and that was a far weaker Hulk. So Odin will definitely feel this.

JakeTheBank

So this is a bait thread to attempt to enlighten KMC that Odin is overrated, even more so than the likes of those I mentioned?

Seriously, this is the one thing I hate about KMC. Posters get annoyed about one character being held in high esteem by a poster or several and then claim that character is the most overrated/wanked character on the forum.

I mean, look at the shit people have said about Superman, Hulk, Silver Surfer, Superboy Prime, Wolverine, Batman, etc.

Every single moderately popular character here has fanboys of some kind. The idea that somehow, Odin has the most/fervent is laughable. Do people overrate him? Sure. But let's not say he's the worse when that top slot is tied amongst about three to half a dozen others at any given time.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Starscream M
i like how you conveniently left out thor roll eyes (sarcastic)

Troll harder.

carver9
WBH stomps.

Harbinger
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Odin is RIDICULOUSLY overrated on this site. By some people's reckoning he's on par with Galactus. Doesn't hurt that their one on one confrontation supports this to an extent.

Damborgson
i like how you conveniently left out thor roll eyes (sarcastic)

You being horrible at debating anything that has to do with Thor somehow means he's wanked?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Harbinger
Doesn't hurt that their one on one confrontation supports this to an extent.

Some people just got mad that Galactus didn't dismiss him easily, I guess.

PillarofOsiris
Doesn't hurt that their one on one confrontation supports this to an extent.

How so? Only one of them was left standing after the fight, and Galactus didn't look any worse for wear after the fight, while Odin couldn't even stand without Thor's help. Despite Odin having all of Asgard along with him.

JakeTheBank
How so? Only one of them was left standing after the fight, and Galactus didn't look any worse for wear after the fight, while Odin couldn't even stand without Thor's help. Despite Odin having all of Asgard along with him.

Odin physically damaged Galactus (who had to reform afterword) and prior to that was contending with him on the psychic plane.

The comic showed us Galactus > Odin. But it's not to the degree that some people think it should have been, which is the issue.

Harbinger
How so? Only one of them was left standing after the fight, and Galactus didn't look any worse for wear after the fight, while Odin couldn't even stand without Thor's help. Despite Odin having all of Asgard along with him. Their extended psi battle (where neither seemed to have an edge) before Fraction decided to have Odin and Big G fight the most awkward battle ever.

Always interpreted their face-off as Galactus being Odin's superior, but not so much that Big G could simply win without resistance. IOW, Odin isn't equal to Galactus, but he's powerful enough to make Big G work.

Digi

I think his question had more to do with the fact that this thread is either an overt bait thread and/or obviously has an agenda. If you disagree with this assessment, I'd encourage you to really scrutinize your "Odin is the most wanked..." post, and be truthful with yourself about whether or not your opinion on the characters and debaters on KMC had nothing to do with this

Because, yes, each thread is debating two fictional characters. You are, in an absolutist, somewhat childish manner, correct. The question directed at you, however, was not pertaining to this. So the response of "dumb question answered" is either not picking up the questioner's intent, or willfully ignoring it to try to make him seem dumb. Ignorance or vitriol, essentially. The former of those is excusable, if lamentable. The latter, less so.

In any case, I doubt too many care a whole lot about your opinion on this fight anymore; their personal feelings toward your attitude in the thread have likely invalidated any pure notions of comic debate. You'd be better off approaching your opinions in less passive-aggressive ways. Or, if you truly aren't making this because of an opinion or agenda, your words are not doing a good job of conveying it, and you'd do well to analyze how your actions will affect others' opinions of you and your ability to debate rationally with one another.

Batman-Prime
The gap in power between G and Odin is imo like the gap between Odin and Thanos.

JakeTheBank
Their extended psi battle (where neither seemed to have an edge) before Fraction decided to have Odin and Big G fight the most awkward battle ever.

Always interpreted their face-off as Galactus being Odin's superior, but not so much that Big G could simply win without resistance. IOW, Odin isn't equal to Galactus, but he's powerful enough to make Big G work.

thumb up

Starscream M
Odin physically damaged Galactus (who had to reform afterword) and prior to that was contending with him on the psychic plane.

The comic showed us Galactus > Odin. But it's not to the degree that some people think it should have been, which is the issue. so what...beta ray bill damaged galactus.

as I have said before, galactus durability is highly overrated on this site, as I have always said juggernaut is more durable than galactus

celeyhyga17

Odin. Once the free hits are done, Hulk better make peace with what ever god he prays to because he's gonna have his shiet pushed in.

JakeTheBank
so what...beta ray bill damaged galactus.

as I have said before, galactus durability is highly overrated on this site, as I have always said juggernaut is more durable than galactus

Beta Ray Bill didn't force Galactus to expend energy to repair himself as soon as he was damaged, either and didn't force his way into Galactus' mind, either.

Yeah, you say a bunch of stuff, most of them wrong.

PillarofOsiris
The psi battle wasn't going to put Galactus down. Not by a long shot. And by the logic we're using here, Thor can contend with Galactus too, since Galactus had to reform his helmet after Thor flew through it. Fact is Galactus wasn't even hurt and he was fighting like a moron. He was perfectly fine while Odin couldn't stand after the fight and would have been killed if Galactus kept pressing the issue. And Odin had his entire army at his back.

Not to mention, if we're going by feats, Odin isn't even in the same ballpark as Galactus. Fights are one thing. Even if Odin had beaten Galactus, it would have been a case of Spiderman/Firelord.

I don't want to get too off topic though, so that's the last I'll say about Odin/Galactus.

iceman24567
This thread is stupid

JakeTheBank
The psi battle wasn't going to put Galactus down. Not by a long shot. And by the logic we're using here, Thor can contend with Galactus too, since Galactus had to reform his helmet after Thor flew through it. Fact is Galactus wasn't even hurt and he was fighting like a moron. He was perfectly fine while Odin couldn't stand after the fight and would have been killed if Galactus kept pressing the issue. And Odin had his entire army at his back.

Not to mention, if we're going by feats, Odin isn't even in the same ballpark as Galactus. Fights are one thing. Even if Odin had beaten Galactus, it would have been a case of Spiderman/Firelord.

Galactus used his energy to repair himself. Seems like he was damaged and just used his powers to heal himself to me as that is, typically, the point behind literally putting yourself back together.

By feats, Odin can contend with Galactus, which he did. Galactus is ultimately superior, by both feats and status, and he showed it.

Not sure what the problem here is outside of disagreeing with what was portrayed? The gap between them isn't the same as Spider-Man and Firelord, either.

PillarofOsiris
so what...beta ray bill damaged galactus.

Celestials get "damaged" and reform too. Who needs durability when you can reform from almost any attack?

Starscream M
Beta Ray Bill didn't force Galactus to expend energy to repair himself as soon as he was damaged, either and didn't force his way into Galactus' mind, either.

Yeah, you say a bunch of stuff, most of them wrong. thor drove galactus to run away with his tail between his legs

the same attack made juggy laugh

actually what I say is right, its just not always the popular belief

PillarofOsiris
Galactus used his energy to repair himself. Seems like he was damaged and just used his powers to heal himself to me as that is, typically, the point behind literally putting yourself back together.

By feats, Odin can contend with Galactus, which he did. Galactus is ultimately superior, by both feats and status, and he showed it.

Not sure what the problem here is outside of disagreeing with what was portrayed? The gap between them isn't the same as Spider-Man and Firelord, either.

Do you think Odin would feel any pain from the 15 free attacks Worldbreaker Hulk is delivering to him here? I do. Although like I said, Odin will win, I think he'll feel he's been in a fight though.

JakeTheBank
thor drove galactus to run away with his tail between his legs

the same attack made juggy laugh

actually what I say is right, its just not always the popular belief

Galactus was also hungry.

Same attack, not the same intensity. Thor was suffering from seizures prior to Godblasting Juggernaut and far from his peak levels of vitality...which his Godblast is fueled by. Juggs actually was shocked that Thor pushed him back, not laughing as well.

A broken clock is right twice a day. Statistically, you're bound to be correct every once in a while.

PillarofOsiris

By feats, Odin can contend with Galactus, which he did.

Really?!

Delta1938

Doesn't Odin normally not use weapons?

JakeTheBank
Do you think Odin would feel any pain from the 15 free attacks Worldbreaker Hulk is delivering to him here? I do. Although like I said, Odin will win, I think he'll feel he's been in a fight though.

I don't think Odin is going to just completely no-sell Hulk, no.

JakeTheBank
Really?!

Yes, really.

He won't win, but he'll make an accounting of himself. Which he did.

So again, not sure what the problem is?

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Delta1938
Doesn't Odin normally not use weapons?

He has a spear, Gungir. There's also the Odinsword. As well as other artifacts and the Destroyer armor. So yeah, he uses weapons.

PillarofOsiris
Yes, really.

He won't win, but he'll make an accounting of himself. Which he did.

So again, not sure what the problem is?

I would HIGHLY disagree that Galactus and Odin's feats are comparable.

Galactus one shot killed a mad celestial (granted he ate 4 planets beforehand) while a celestial makes Odin seem like a flea. And later on, when the amp probably had worn off (he was KO'ed afterall), he tears apart another Celestial with his hands.

Galactus has imprisoned primordial gods, extinguishes stars by passing nearby them, destroyed galaxies, teleported galaxies, killed a watcher, survived supernovas, while weakened took tanked an attack from the Chaos King, weakened fought the Phoenix, there's the whole Annihilation blast, the Cancerverse battle with the Galactus engine, etc etc etc. Whereas Odin has a couple of questionable galaxy busting feats.

JakeTheBank
I don't see what's questionable about Odin's galaxy busting feats? They happened and on more than one occasion was Odin shown as being a galactic power when he really cut loose. Considering what the Odin Force is capable of and what Odin's actually done, per feats, Odin at his best can contend with Galactus and make him apply effort for a victory. Which is more or less supported by their confrontation.

How much Galactus has fed is a crucial factor in any case.

Delta1938
He has a spear, Gungir. There's also the Odinsword. As well as other artifacts and the Destroyer armor. So yeah, he uses weapons.

Superman has a huge arsenal in his Fortress Of Solitude. I don't normally see people start threads involving Superman as, "Superman is unarmed."

There's a difference between possessing weapons and normally using them.

By the way, I am aware of Odin's weapons(the ones you've mentioned). But I've only seen him use them once or twice with my own eyes. Now granted I'm sure I haven't seen close to the bulk of his appearances, but more than enough for me to think it wouldn't be a normal thing. Hence why I'm confused that Keith started both these Odin VS WBH threads with Odin has no weapons.

JakeTheBank
I think Keith just wanted to stop somehow from having Odin summon weapons mid battle. Though, considering Odin's best feats are through the application of the Odin Force and his spear, sword, and scepter don't amp him at all (at best, they just let him channel his internal power better) it doesn't really matter.

Delta1938
I think Keith just wanted to stop somehow from having Odin summon weapons mid battle. Though, considering Odin's best feats are through the application of the Odin Force and his spear, sword, and scepter don't amp him at all (at best, they just let him channel his internal power better) it doesn't really matter.

Thanks, that makes sense on why he'd just throw it out.

And I would think using Destroyer would be the only one that would make a significant difference. Actually, the only one to make a difference at all if it's restricted to slugfest.

JakeTheBank
thumb up

Galan007

Not sure what the problem here is outside of disagreeing with what was portrayed? The gap between them isn't the same as Spider-Man and Firelord, either. Exactly.

abhilegend
Stupid thread. On the matter of Odin/Galactus, Doom oneshotted Odin with Galactus' power IIRC.

zeel
Unless Odin braces for thses attacks and amps himself he gets wtf pasted on the ground like a bug being stomped on.

Odin is on another level then this version of hulk but odin cant just sit there and take theses hits and ignore them. That would be foolish.

psycho gundam
^

Originally posted by psycho gundam
shifty

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/round22.jpg

Inhuman
shifty

their expressions = "Shit just got real"

Horrificus
Originally posted by zeel
Unless Odin braces for thses attacks and amps himself he gets wtf pasted on the ground like a bug being stomped on.

Odin is on another level then this version of hulk but odin cant just sit there and take theses hits and ignore them. That would be foolish. Sure he could. He is basically a vast field of mystical energy, held in a humanoid shape.
His physical form is, what he wants it to be.

I guess an argument could be made that in the past, Odin has only been damaged by enemies that have either been energy or magic manipulators or have been energy or magic in nature. And/or weapons that have either been energy or magic based.

Proving that would take a lot of searching. And I am extremely lazy.

But, I have been reading Asgardian comics for a long time and I am having trouble remembering an instance where Odin has been harmed from a strictly physical enemy or weapon.

Endless Mike
Odin easily

TheGodKiller

Didn't you already make this thread yesterday ?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=570104&pagenumber=1

Delta1938
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Didn't you already make this thread yesterday ?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=570104&pagenumber=1

Nope, he didn't. He made a thread with a similar scenario where he gave Hulk only 3 free punches and a thunderclap, then Odin can fight like he normally does.

Then he didn't like the results, so he gave Hulk 10 free DOUBLE fisted punches and 5 thunderclaps, then Odin can fight back, but while he's allowed to amp his strength, this is a slugfest so he can't use magick, ect.

eaebiakuya
Imo:

Hungry Galactus >>> Odin

Fed Galactus (4 planets) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Odin

TheGodKiller
Nope, he didn't. He made a thread with a similar scenario where he gave Hulk only 3 free punches and a thunderclap, then Odin can fight like he normally does.

Then he didn't like the results, so he gave Hulk 10 free DOUBLE fisted punches and 5 thunderclaps, then Odin can fight back, but while he's allowed to amp his strength, this is a slugfest so he can't use magick, ect.
The point is that its more or less a duplicate thread , with the exact same characters being involved in both , and the scenarios being somewhat similar .

Delta1938
The point is that its more or less a duplicate thread , with the exact same characters being involved in both , and the scenarios being somewhat similar .

While I understand what you mean, the fact that at least one mod has posted in this and hasn't closed it, I guess shows the changes are enough to keep it from fitting the definition of "duplicate thread." Even though it appears to be simply made because Keith's mad at how his initial Odin VS WBH thread went.

TheGodKiller
While I understand what you mean, the fact that at least one mod has posted in this and hasn't closed it, I guess shows the changes are enough to keep it from fitting the definition of "duplicate thread." Even though it appears to be simply made because Keith's mad at how his initial Odin VS WBH thread went.
I don't really think he's mad(despite his feigned attempt at appearing so in this thread itself) because Hulk was outclassed in the previous thread . I have seen(I guess you have as well) majority of the threads he's made , and most of them were little more than ridiculous spite/bait threads against Thanos or Hulk .

Silent Master
Originally posted by iceman24567
This thread is stupid

thumb up

keiththegreat
Originally posted by Horrificus
Sure he could. He is basically a vast field of mystical energy, held in a humanoid shape.
His physical form is, what he wants it to be.

I guess an argument could be made that in the past, Odin has only been damaged by enemies that have either been energy or magic manipulators or have been energy or magic in nature. And/or weapons that have either been energy or magic based.

So if I'm understanding you correctly, you think that perhaps WBH could hit Odin 1,000s of times for free and not even hurt him?

IMO in the scenario I made here, the deck is largely stacked against Odin to the point where WBH has at least a chance. I haven't seen anyone come close to proving WBH couldn't physically harm Odin here, and I haven't seen any kind of proof that Odin would have the physical strength left to put down this Hulk after the beating he would take, and in a closed arena with no exotic powers in play.

As someone stated earlier: A MUCH MUCH MUCH weaker version of the Hulk actually looked like Zeus felt his punch (granted it didn't do MUCH to him, but he felt it). This Hulk is pounding on Odin with 100s if not 1000s of times more rage and strength.

keiththegreat
I don't really think he's mad(despite his feigned attempt at appearing so in this thread itself) because Hulk was outclassed in the previous thread . I have seen(I guess you have as well) majority of the threads he's made , and most of them were little more than ridiculous spite/bait threads against Thanos or Hulk .

Mad, no. I don't really get mad over made up characters. The first scenario I made was a test run, if you will. It didn't look like anyone gave Hulk even a chance there, no even carver. So this time I gave Hulk more advantages. If I was mad I would have kept railing on the original thread.

Delta1938
So if I'm understanding you correctly, you think that perhaps WBH could hit Odin 1,000s of times for free and not even hurt him?

IMO in the scenario I made here, the deck is largely stacked against Odin to the point where WBH has at least a chance. I haven't seen anyone come close to proving WBH couldn't physically harm Odin here, and I haven't seen any kind of proof that Odin would have the physical strength left to put down this Hulk after the beating he would take, and in a closed arena with no exotic powers in play.

As someone stated earlier: A MUCH MUCH MUCH weaker version of the Hulk actually looked like Zeus felt his punch (granted it didn't do MUCH to him, but he felt it). This Hulk is pounding on Odin with 100s if not 1000s of times more rage and strength.

Your initial statement is that you've stacked things to give Hulk "a chance."

The rest of your post says, "In my mind, I gave Odin no chance in Hel(see what I did there?) because he raped my mother."

So, it seems like you're not happy with the results of your initial thread and are trying to make a spite thread without it looking like spite.

keiththegreat
Your initial statement is that you've stacked things to give Hulk "a chance."

The rest of your post says, "In my mind, I gave Odin no chance in Hel(see what I did there?) because he raped my mother."

So, it seems like you're not happy with the results of your initial thread and are trying to make a spite thread without it looking like spite.

I'm not sure if this is a spite thread either way. I can possibly be convinced if someone gave some actual arguments with more substance than "dumb thread" or "WBH stomps" or "Odin stomps".

Delta1938
I'm not sure if this is a spite thread either way. I can possibly be convinced if someone gave some actual arguments with more substance than "dumb thread" or "WBH stomps" or "Odin stomps".

I don't know what's really going on in your head, but it seems like you're trying to spite Odin. I mean reread this--

"IMO in the scenario I made here, the deck is largely stacked against Odin to the point where WBH has at least a chance. I haven't seen anyone come close to proving WBH couldn't physically harm Odin here, and I haven't seen any kind of proof that Odin would have the physical strength left to put down this Hulk after the beating he would take, and in a closed arena with no exotic powers in play. As someone stated earlier: A MUCH MUCH MUCH weaker version of the Hulk actually looked like Zeus felt his punch (granted it didn't do MUCH to him, but he felt it). This Hulk is pounding on Odin with 100s if not 1000s of times more rage and strength. "

If you haven't seen anybody come close to proving Hulk couldn't physically harm Odin, or that Odin doesn't have the strength to put-down Hulk, and you're giving Hulk almost a dozen free, unanswered punches and like 5 free thunderclaps, and Odin can only stand there and punch it out with Hulk, how does that not come-off looking like you're trying to spite Odin and his supporters?

keiththegreat
I don't know what's really going on in your head, but it seems like you're trying to spite Odin. I mean reread this--

"IMO in the scenario I made here, the deck is largely stacked against Odin to the point where WBH has at least a chance. I haven't seen anyone come close to proving WBH couldn't physically harm Odin here, and I haven't seen any kind of proof that Odin would have the physical strength left to put down this Hulk after the beating he would take, and in a closed arena with no exotic powers in play. As someone stated earlier: A MUCH MUCH MUCH weaker version of the Hulk actually looked like Zeus felt his punch (granted it didn't do MUCH to him, but he felt it). This Hulk is pounding on Odin with 100s if not 1000s of times more rage and strength. "

If you haven't seen anybody come close to proving Hulk couldn't physically harm Odin, or that Odin doesn't have the strength to put-down Hulk, and you're giving Hulk almost a dozen free, unanswered punches and like 5 free thunderclaps, and Odin can only stand there and punch it out with Hulk, how does that not come-off looking like you're trying to spite Odin and his supporters?

Just because I haven't seen the proof in this thread doesn't mean it doesn't exist. If someone has some proof, I can change my mind.

I'm giving the Hulk the huge advantage because it's pretty obvious he needs it.

Delta1938
Just because I haven't seen the proof in this thread doesn't mean it doesn't exist. If someone has some proof, I can change my mind.

I'm giving the Hulk the huge advantage because it's pretty obvious he needs it.

I don't think you understand what I mean. I know just because you haven't seen proof doesn't mean it doesn't exist. What I'm saying is it appears that in YOUR MIND you're making it so Odin has no chance to win. And I understand that Hulk needs things leveled-out to give him a chance. But it seems like the way you're handicapping Odin and giving Hulk free shots seems you're setting things up to give Odin no chance whatsoever based on what you know.

Your reactions earlier in this thread certainly support this being done because of butthurt. But like I said in my previous response here, I don't know what's really going on in your head.

JayDaDon
Still Odin.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Odin.

h1a8
Although this thread is crazy
there is no way Odin would be still standing with 10 free hits from WBH.
He would be lucky to be alive.

Igniz
Odin uses the Odinforce so he doesn't feel pain from WBH's fist stick out tongue

Then Odin gives WBH a beating(Zeus style) big grin

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by h1a8
Although this thread is crazy
there is no way Odin would be still standing with 10 free hits from WBH.
He would be lucky to be alive.
He would be alive. I guarantee it.

Horrificus

As someone stated earlier: A MUCH MUCH MUCH weaker version of the Hulk actually looked like Zeus felt his punch (granted it didn't do MUCH to him, but he felt it). This Hulk is pounding on Odin with 100s if not 1000s of times more rage and strength. Odin has much more power at his command than Hulk. And, much more experience wielding it, than the Hulk has using his strength.
Odin's physical form is basically just a matter of him deciding what it will be, how it will react and how it is effected, with all of his power backing up that decision.

He is a vast mystical energy source with reality-warping powers.
So, we take all of that and squish it into some kind of humanoid, Odin-like form. Still, with all of that power inside.
With that bolstering whichever physical shape he chooses to take, there is no reason for Hulk's punches to effect him, if he doesn't want them to.

carver9
shifty

NemeBro
Odin doesn't actually look injured.

His beard isn't so much as singed.

NemeBro
Odin doesn't actually look injured.

His beard isn't so much as singed.

Also, I love Thor's "FFFFFRAEG" face at the start of the page lol.

carver9
Put WBH in Thors place.

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk7.jpg

NemeBro
Odin turns WBH's fists into pancakes and promptly has breakfast.

carver9
Originally posted by NemeBro
Odin turns WBH's fists into pancakes and promptly has breakfast.

Lol... confused

Sabro
Galactus couldn't put Odin down therefore spite against WBH.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by carver9
Put WBH in Thors place.

You want to play that game? Alright.

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/6923/odinseth030qo.jpg

"Though the battle appears to be a simple slugfest, it is simultaneously waged on every plane of existence! Long dead galaxies are shattered! Distant dying suns are reignited!"

Hulk kills himself trying to hurt Odin.

Horrificus
Put WBH in Thors place.

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk7.jpg That's not the real 616.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

"Though the battle appears to be a simple slugfest, it is simultaneously waged on every plane of existence! Long dead galaxies are shattered! Distant dying suns are reignited!"

http://cdn.overclock.net/6/60/600a95ef_I-See-What-You-Did-There-Rage-Face-Meme.png

carver9
That's not the real 616.

Huh? That happened for real, crazy.

celeyhyga17
Huh? That happened for real, crazy.

u just got sonned.. son...

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
u just got sonned.. son...

How? I never disputed Odins power output which is what Rage posted. confused

the Darkone
Odin has got to be the most wanked character on this site. Originally posted by JakeTheBank
facepalm

TheGodKiller
I presume that he was referring to Horrificus implying that that was in a pocket-dimension(Umar's realm) outside of 616 .

Leonidas' Marvel Cosmology thread has a great deal of info regarding this matter . You can check it out if you want to .

celeyhyga17

just live wit it. cant do nuttin bout it now..

evil face

TheGodKiller
just live wit it. cant do nuttin bout it now..

evil face
Weren't you responding to his and Horrificus' exchange ?

h1a8
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

This doesn't prove anything.
We don't know how many blasts it took to reignite dying suns, how many it took FROM BOTH to shatter DEAD galaxies, etc. Nor do we know how long the battle took.

Also, being waged on every plane of existence doesn't prove attack power. Simple magic and teleportation can achieve this.

And since we are playing this game.
Mindless ones have mined in the core of neutron stars without any harm. Neutron stars have pressure of more than 4 Quintillion times that of the core of the Sun and are many thousands times hotter. They were traveling through it like nothing. Plus 1 m^3 of a neutron star is more than 600 trillion tons. Also a 1000lb being would weigh, on the surface, more than 100 billion tons as well. So they endured the heat, carrying their weight, the pressure of being crushed, and endured the force of moving through neutron stars without any harm or trouble. So Mindless one's are astronomically more durable than stars or planets. In other words, stars and planets are fluff compared to them. Yet WBH disintegrated all of them (probably in the thousands) without even touching them from over 100 meters away.
Imagine what he can do if he actually touched something.

So again Odin may not even survive 10 free hits from WBH.

celeyhyga17
Weren't you responding to his and Horrificus' exchange ?

nope.. just trolling Carvster.

stick out tongue

he don't mind..

TheGodKiller
nope.. just trolling Carvster.
Reported for harassing my favorite punching bag .

the Darkone
Odin wins, this beat down is going to be worse what Hulk receive from Zeus. Sky Fathers work on different level of power, Hulk better make peace with God, because he sure will meet him very soon.

h1a8
Originally posted by the Darkone
Odin wins, this beat down is going to be worse what Hulk receive from Zeus. Sky Fathers work on different level of power, Hulk better make peace with God, because he sure will meet him very soon. Odin may not survive the 10free hits by WBH. WBH has feats to prove he can greatly damage Odin without even touching him.

Horrificus
I presume that he was referring to Horrificus implying that that was in a pocket-dimension(Umar's realm) outside of 616 .

Leonidas' Marvel Cosmology thread has a great deal of info regarding this matter . You can check it out if you want to . For all we know, Umar's realm may have been based on the structure of tapioca pudding and totally saturated with Gamma.

Different pocket dimensions can have properties that differ greatly from the actual 616 base. For instance, Asgard has 3 times the gravity and Asgardian mass, in general, is 3 times as dense as that of the 616. Canon.

Until a complete study has been completed, with samples taken and identified, the "Umar Travesty", (as it has been labeled by many scholars), should not be considered "canon".

Objection!
Move to strike!
Circumstantial!
Sustained!

... and all kinds of other judgement-based words!

the Darkone
Odin may not survive the 10free hits by WBH. WBH has feats to prove he can greatly damage Odin without even touching him.

This statement ^ laughing laughing says it all about comic knownledge or lack their of. Odin will tank his punches, amping Odin will splatter Hulk atoms across the multiverse with his backhand.

the Darkone
For all we know, Umar's realm may have been based on the structure of tapioca pudding and totally saturated with Gamma.

Different pocket dimensions can have properties that differ greatly from the actual 616 base. For instance, Asgard has 3 times the gravity and Asgardian mass, in general, is 3 times as dense as that of the 616. Canon.

Until a complete study has been completed, with samples taken and identified, the "Umar Travesty", (as it has been labeled by many scholars), should not be considered "canon".

Objection!
Move to strike!
Circumstantial!
Sustained!

... and all kinds of other judgement-based words!

No disagreement here, that's Pak logic for you big grin

h1a8
Originally posted by the Darkone
This statement ^ laughing laughing says it all about comic knownledge or lack their of. Odin will tank his punches, amping Odin will splatter Hulk atoms across the multiverse with his backhand.

Yet you have no feats by Odin that even remotely backs up your laughter.

The Merchant
Odin is Galactus rival, IIRC. Unless WBH can hurt Galactus, I don't see WBH doing anything.

h1a8
Originally posted by The Merchant
Odin is Galactus rival, IIRC. Unless WBH can hurt Galactus, I don't see WBH doing anything. You must be new here. We go by feats, not titles.

Also you must read HOTM and see the feats of WBH and then compare them to what Odin has done. After doing this, you would clearly see that WBH can seriously hurt Odin without even touching him.

The Merchant
You must be new here. We go by feats, not titles.

Also you must read HOTM and see the feats of WBH and then compare them to what Odin has done. After doing this, you would clearly see that WBH can seriously hurt Odin without even touching him.

Odin has done things to warrant his rivalry with him. And tell me the best feat that WBH has done, I know he destroyed a planet once.

iceman24567

Also you must read HOTM and see the feats of WBH and then compare them to what Odin has done. After doing this, you would clearly see that WBH can seriously hurt Odin without even touching him. You must read comics with Odin in them to know how outmatched Hulk is. Going by high end feats Odin >>>>>>>>HOTM Hulk now bow out no expression

Stoic
The Hulk loses what's going on here? Odin would just tell him to choke himself, and the fight would be over, or tell him to go and sit in the corner.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Stoic
The Hulk loses what's going on here? Odin would just tell him to choke himself, and the fight would be over, or tell him to go and sit in the corner. h1 is whats going on here duh

Horrificus

Also you must read HOTM and see the feats of WBH and then compare them to what Odin has done. After doing this, you would clearly see that WBH can seriously hurt Odin without even touching him. The awe and terror of watching WBH destroy a dimension full of graham cracker planets!

the Darkone
Yet you have no feats by Odin that even remotely backs up your laughter.

Are you serious or stupid to make that statement, sorry I forgot who I'm talking too, a troll.

Odin has proven he can one shot high heralds and above, what make you think that Hulk can beat a elite Sky father?

Panel proof Odin physically restraining a high end death God, Odin physically owning Surtur wink wink

-Pr-
...Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.