Raders of Temple of Doom?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

C-3POTheClever
Hey guys! I want to start watching the Indiana Jones films, but I'm not sure weather I should watch them in chronilogical order, so starting with the Temple of Doom or release order, so starting with the Radiers of the lost Ark. Let me know which order is the best & let me know why it's the best.
Thank you.

queeq
Doesn't matter. Just watch them in the order they were made.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by queeq
Doesn't matter. Just watch them in the order they were made.

This, I'd say...

queeq
And now.... watch them on Blu Ray!

Sadako of Girth
Oooh I cant wait for that.

queeq
Me neither... although I already have them. sad

Sadako of Girth
Lucky swine!

queeq
Still no time to watch.

Sadako of Girth
I might have time...could always mail 'em to me.... shifty

queeq
Yeah yeah yeah...

Started watching, mind you.

Sadako of Girth
Good.

queeq
In bits.

Sadako of Girth
Well technically we all watch all movies in bits (scene by scene)....

queeq
O.....M.....G

Anyway, did Raiders and Doom. Last Crusade is next and I'll skip TAOS... seen that on BD anyway.

The Making Of seuqence is interesting. Raiders has by far the best stuff. The Original Making Of and another one using more footage from the original making of shoot. Those are the only contemporary making of things. The Doom one is looking back, rather honest about its darkness and problems... but nothing we haven't seen before.
The Last Crusade one is nice, fun to see how Connery added a lot of depth to Indy's dad, in the script a character not very fleshed out... kind of interesting to see how the movie developed while making it. A bit like Raiders.

De most striking one is the TAOS making of though, especially in comparison with the other three. It's all "oh how great, how wonderful, everything is superb, it's gonna be as it was, maybe even better blah-dee-blah... "
Fascinating how people scream it's the best they ever did while making a disappointing film... It's another stark contrast with the other three...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.