Zealot & Nemesis Vs Blade & Silver Samurai

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Zealot W/Kusar Blades
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a273/spyderx11/Zealot.jpg
Nemesis
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/67397/2548936-04_large.jpg

vs

Silver Samurai
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/71666/1486543-mvc_silver_samurai_large.png
Blade
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/6130/162097-123335-blade_large.jpg

pym-ftw
Team 2

Golgo13
I'll go with team 1. Nemesis's gear would tip it for me.

StyleTime
It's just her shields that would be the problem, but I didn't know you were giving those to her for the fight.

Without those, it basically comes down to how well Blade can do. Silver Samurai vs either would be a good fight, but he can't take both alone.

StiltmanFTW
Team 2 can cut through anything, what are Zealot's and Nemesis' swords made out of?

pym-ftw
Can her shield stop what is effectively a lightsaber?

Golgo13
I don't think that will be a problem, anyway. Nemesis can read movements and is likely faster than Blade. Same with Zealot.

pym-ftw
Silver samurai is at the very least peak human, and can teleport

His sword or really anything he picks up is wrapped in a takion field capable of cutting through near anything

Golgo13
Z fought Midnighter for hours, stalemating him.

pym-ftw
Wolverine > Midnighter

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Golgo13
I don't think that will be a problem, anyway. Nemesis can read movements and is likely faster than Blade. Same with Zealot.

Nemesis can't read body movements, she isn't Batgirl. The Coda have a specific fighting style that they can use to communicate, ala Drow hand signals, but the can't read body language across the board. Zealot and Nemesis together couldn't beat Shiba, because of her body reading abilities.

Stilt, Nemisis swords are created from shards of the creation engine, they are unbreakable, but there are several instances of Kherubian steal matching them so there is little chance she will be able to break SS sword.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Silver samurai is at the very least peak human, and can teleport

His sword or really anything he picks up is wrapped in a takion field capable of cutting through near anything

Teleport ring isn't his standard equipment and he used it to flee from battles, it wasn't a part of his fighting style like in the 90's cartoon.

Golgo13
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Nemesis can't read body movements, she isn't Batgirl. The Coda have a specific fighting style that they can use to communicate, ala Drow hand signals, but the can't read body language across the board. Zealot and Nemesis together couldn't beat Shiba, because of her body reading abilities.

Stilt, Nemisis swords are created from shards of the creation engine, they are unbreakable, but there are several instances of Kherubian steal matching them so there is little chance she will be able to break SS sword.

In Z's capability thread, Nemeis showed that she can predict movements though emotions. Unless it was stated wrong. Either way, both have enhanced stats and pretty good gear.

StiltmanFTW

Last time there was a confirmation of Harada using the Black Blade was during Hama's run, correct? I wonder what happened to that sword.

Trackz
I don't think that will be a problem, anyway. Nemesis can read movements and is likely faster than Blade. Same with Zealot. speed feats for either?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Last time there was a confirmation of Harada using the Black Blade was during Hama's run, correct? I wonder what happened to that sword.

Yeah, then he used the honor blade for a while, and now he seemingly uses a standard katana for whatever reason.

In Z's capability thread, Nemeis showed that she can predict movements though emotions. Unless it was stated wrong. Either way, both have enhanced stats and pretty good gear.

She has empathic abilities, but she isn't a move reader.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Trackz
speed feats for either?

Street level standard bullet dodging more or less Trackz.

StyleTime
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Teleport ring isn't his standard equipment and he used it to flee from battles, it wasn't a part of his fighting style like in the 90's cartoon.
Well, he did send Wolverine off a building by teleporting. stick out tongue
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Can her shield stop what is effectively a lightsaber?
In all honestly, I think it probably could. I think she's blocked her own swords with it, but I'll check later.
Nemesis has empathic abilities, but I only recall her using them to detect potential enemies. I'll check her mini when I get back home.

srank has covered most everything else quite nicely. As I said before, this really depends on how much help Blade will be against the Coda duo. Silver Samurai could probably split against either one.

Nemesis's shields notwithstanding.

srankmissingnin
With Nemesis' shields and grenades the Coda duo should win. Otherwise it's pretty close and I don't have problem with it going either way.

StyleTime
Originally posted by StyleTime
In all honestly, I think it probably could. I think she's blocked her own swords with it, but I'll check later.
Nevermind. After checking, I remembered her fight with Raven incorrectly.
With Nemesis' shields and grenades the Coda duo should win. Otherwise it's pretty close and I don't have problem with it going either way.
Sounds good to me.

Trackz
Street level standard bullet dodging more or less Trackz. specific instances? or issue numbers for their best feats. admittedly I know next to nothing about the DCnU characters.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.