Team Hulk vs. Team Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Hulk
Sentry
Ghost Rider
Silver Surfer
Dr. Strange
Nate Grey

Vs

Thor
Beta Ray Bill
Adam Warlock
Photon
Sersi
Ikaris

pym-ftw
Team 1

Ikaris is a weak link

janus77
Surfer & Hulk's team beat Photon and Thor's team.

Harbinger
Ikaris is no more a weak link for team two than Strange is for team one.

Putting Photon, who's safely above herald level, on team two gives them a solid advantage here, having said nothing of the offensive and defensive capabilities that Mjolnir and Stormbreaker provide.

Unless team two fights like collective morons, they should take this. Every time. With effort, but every time.

JakeTheBank
Team Thor + Genis

Horrificus
Team 2 wins. Hulk is the weak link for team 1.

That is, unless all participants sign a contract, promising to fight near the Hulk at all times, never fly or cross dimensions, not to blast him off of the planet, refrain from teleporting him and only move at speeds slow enough to allow him a chance of hitting somebody.

If everybody signs the contract, Team 1 has a chance. And, I mean a GOOD chance. I'm not playing favorites here!

StiltmanFTW
Hulk solos.

Hey, someone had to say it.

Horrificus
Who are you calling a psycho?!

carver9
Originally posted by Horrificus
Team 2 wins. Hulk is the weak link for team 1.

That is, unless all participants sign a contract, promising to fight near the Hulk at all times, never fly or cross dimensions, not to blast him off of the planet, refrain from teleporting him and only move at speeds slow enough to allow him a chance of hitting somebody.

If everybody signs the contract, Team 1 has a chance. And, I mean a GOOD chance. I'm not playing favorites here!

Wrong.

Tony Stark
Team 1 ftw

armedforbattle
Team 1! People don't know ish about nate grey. He's the game changer here

iceman24567
Originally posted by armedforbattle
Team 1! People don't know ish about nate grey. He's the game changer here If you knew ish about Nate you would know that he is currently depowered and has been for well over a year

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.