You run the gauntlet read the opening post

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



Astner

Mindset
Reality warping.

I solo.

pym-ftw
I got treachery, mirror masters powers, and the ability to change probability

I'm super loki lol

I stop hard at 11, real hard

-Pr-
I got weapon upgrade, omni-senses and bond-empowerement.

Yeah, I have a snowball's chance in hell.

Silent Master
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Future_Manipulation
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Earth_Generation
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Matter_Transmutation

I got some fairly nice powers.

TheGodKiller
Cosmic Hunger
Life-Force Generation
Divine Force Manipulation

I stop at 15 .

Gecko4lif
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Ogre_Physiology
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Espionage_Mastery
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Life_Infusion


I ressurect sentry and have him do my fighting for me while I drink tea from the shadows

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Mindset
Reality warping.

I solo.
Reality Warping isn't omnipotence .

So you don't solo .

Silent Master
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Lightning_Ball_Form
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Earth_Manipulation
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Haemokinetic_Combat

I stop at either 4 or 7

-Pr-
Tried again, cos mine sucked. Got:

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Self_Transcendence
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Lava_Breath
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Life-Force_Constructs

Slightly less shit, so...

Maybe 3 or 4.

Cogito
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Disassembly

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Life-Force_Aura

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Food_Manipulation


I'm a phucking food manipulating Goku. no expression


Actually, my second "power" was technically this:
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Combined_Abilities
Not really sure what to do with that mmm

Cogito
Originally posted by -Pr-
Tried again, cos mine sucked.

At least one of your powers wasn't to make Nightwing at #1 look more appetizing (or less appetizing, if that's how you want it)

Edit: Since Pr did it, I'm replacing my bullshit "Food Manipulation" with my next draw:
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Cartoon_Physics
and with it, I steamroll

-Pr-
Originally posted by Cogito
At least one of your powers wasn't to make Nightwing at #1 look more appetizing (or less appetizing, if that's how you want it)

lol, not homoerotic at all.

Galan007
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Night_Empowerment
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Enhanced_Climbing
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Empathic_Lycanthrope_Sensing

I got shitty powers. ermm

StyleTime
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Old_Prime
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Critical_Impact
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Necrotic_Empowerment

Uh......yeah. I'd get stopped at the very first fight.

-Pr-
Third time's a charm maybe...

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Darkside_View
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Physiology
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Bubble_Encapsulation

Ok, that's a bit better.

Definitely 6 or 7 this time...

Astner
I got Taming, Tengu Physiology, and Genie Physiology.

So I'm a half-genie-half-tengu with the ability to tame various creatures. With the genie powers I might get up to ten.

Utrigita
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Enhancing_Mutation
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Life-Force_Manipulation
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Environmental_Adaptation

I think I'll get to Galactus, and then get raped.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by -Pr-
Tried again, cos mine sucked.
I did it as well , just so I could get the Omnipotence jackpot . Got things like phucking pheromone manipulation , lexiconicy , super bite instead .

I really was lucky the first time around .

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Utrigita
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Enhancing_Mutation
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Life-Force_Manipulation
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Environmental_Adaptation

I think I'll get to Galactus, and then get raped.
You sure you could mutate yourself to a point you could take on Odin ?

psycho gundam
sound absorption, karma's mind/body swap, and white fire manipulation
karma can potentially do a lot of work.

-Pr-
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Invulnerability
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Cryo-Phasing
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Electrical_Exoskeleton

mmm

With that set, I could do some nasty stuff...

Utrigita
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
You sure you could mutate yourself to a point you could take on Odin ?

I was thinking becoming something in the line of Swamp Thing, and I have that life-force manipulation that I can mutate/evolve to some pretty insane levels.

Edit: Come at me GEB
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Cosmic_Entity_Physiology
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Omniverse_Manipulation
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Nigh-Omniscience

Only toke 80 tries stick out tongue

Mindset
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Reality Warping isn't omnipotence .

So you don't solo . No one on the list is omnipotent.

I solo.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Mindset
No one on the list is omnipotent.

I solo.
You're not omnipotent .

False .

Mindset
You mad.

I solo.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Utrigita
I was thinking becoming something in the line of Swamp Thing, and I have that life-force manipulation that I can mutate/evolve to some pretty insane levels.

Edit: Come at me GEB
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Cosmic_Entity_Physiology
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Omniverse_Manipulation
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Nigh-Omniscience

Only toke 80 tries stick out tongue
LOL , you won the lottery powersets .

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Mindset
You mad.

I solo.
Wrong on both counts

StiltmanFTW
1. http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Electrical_Exoskeleton
2. http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Infected_Arm
3. http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Ash_Resurrection

I stop at the Hulk, I guess...

-Pr-
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Unity

Haw haw haw...

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Mysticism
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Astral_Premonition

At least 10.

TheGodKiller
Beat this Utrigia :

Reality Anchoring
Reality Restoration
Nigh Omnipotence(As close as I could come to my jackpot)

I definitely solo in all rounds .

Utrigita
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Beat this Utrigia :

Reality Anchoring
Reality Restoration
Nigh Omnipotence(As close as I could come to my jackpot)

I definitely solo in all rounds .

That is going to be difficult... but wth stick out tongue

Mindset
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Beat this Utrigia :

Reality Anchoring
Reality Restoration
Nigh Omnipotence(As close as I could come to my jackpot)

I definitely solo in all rounds . Nope.

I stop you.

Silent Master
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Immortality
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Causality_Manipulation
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Animation_%26_Comics_Materialization

Blair Wind
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Subjective_Unity
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Power_Replication
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Universal_Force_Constructs

I think I win? I don't really understand the first one, but I'm pretty sure it means I'm the supreme reality warper.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Mindset
Nope.

I stop you.
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Wrong on both counts .

Silent Master
Finally, only took a few dozen tries.

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Omnipotence
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Power_Immunity
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Infinite_Supply

Black bolt z
I clear it. I got the memory thing, and I remember the HOTU. FTW!

Utrigita
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Beat this Utrigia :

Reality Anchoring
Reality Restoration
Nigh Omnipotence(As close as I could come to my jackpot)

I definitely solo in all rounds .

Think I got it

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Perfection
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Cosmic_Manipulation
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Primordial_Deity_Physiology

But the most funny is actually the entirely ****ed up powersets you get while looking for the really strong ones.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Silent Master
Finally, only took a few dozen tries.

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Omnipotence
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Power_Immunity
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Infinite_Supply
WTF !!!!

Man , you stole my jackpot . sad

Cogito
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Cave_Manipulation
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Enhanced_Archery
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Orbital_Debris_Manipulation
erm

I keep losing

celeyhyga17
My first one is nutz! It's a game changer.
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Astronomical_Physiology

Other 2 are pretty ok.
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Energy_Absorption
Well the last one is less than ok....
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Enhanced_Combat

I can prolly take 10 if Odin ain't there.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Utrigita
Think I got it

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Perfection
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Cosmic_Manipulation
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Primordial_Deity_Physiology

But the most funny is actually the entirely ****ed up powersets you get while looking for the really strong ones.
The last two powersets are pretty close .

I still win though . Happy Dance

Utrigita
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
The last two powersets are pretty close .

I still win though . Happy Dance

Perfection tips it over to me though stick out tongue

"power to accomplish anything with perfection"

SamZED
Vision
Sabertooth
Energy absorption and redirection

Probably stop at Magneto.

Demonic Phoenix
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Absolute_Existence
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Diligence_Empowerment
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Answer_Manipulation

mmm

Cogito
And the award for worst hero goes to...

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Food_Manipulation
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Holiday_Manipulation
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Enhanced_Visibility

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Utrigita
Perfection tips it over to me though stick out tongue

"power to accomplish anything with perfection"
My Nigh-Omnipotence is beyond anything you could dish out .

Cogito
Originally posted by Cogito
And the award for worst hero goes to...

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Food_Manipulation
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Holiday_Manipulation
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Enhanced_Visibility

edit: sub this in http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Sloth_Empowerment

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Cogito
And the award for worst hero goes to...

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Food_Manipulation
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Holiday_Manipulation
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Enhanced_Visibility
That's the second time you got Food Manipulation , didn't you ?

Cogito
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
That's the second time you got Food Manipulation , didn't you ?

Nah I cheated and added in food manipulation from the first time I did it. The other two were legit thought

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Cogito
edit: sub this in http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Sloth_Empowerment
I see that Astner's randomizer isn't very kind to you .

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Cogito
Nah I cheated and added in food manipulation from the first time I did it. The other two were legit thought
No offense , but that's a pretty dumb way to cheat .

byrdgang21
1. Aquatic Respiration (useless)
2. Enhanced Investigation (completely useless)
3. Bio-mechanical physiology


If the fight is in a favorable setting I guess I can get to 2 or 3. Maybe!!


Cool thread tho

Batman-Prime

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
Vision
Sabertooth
Energy absorption and redirection

Probably stop at Magneto.

No, Hulk would smash you.

Astner
Wow, in my second try the powers are somewhat related.

Enhanced Condition, Body Chemestry Manipulation, and Reforming.

I'd probably make it all the way to Thor.

Edit.

No apparently Body Chemestry Manipulation doesn't allow me to cause any damage to others. Maybe I could overcome Spider-man by outlasting him?

Trackz
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Omnicompetence
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Variable_Manipulation
well these two seems almost redundant
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Personality_Alteration
this seems a bit useful

so I'm a mix of domino/midnighter with mindcontrol

...might be able to squeak by hulk but stop at Ironman.

very cool idea. it might be cool to do a battlezone using this randomizer.

pym-ftw
Temporal looping
Picture imprisonment
Mathematic manipulation

I win I can warp reality at a fundamental level and pluck out beings placing them in a picture, and loop their arrival so they can't escape

I'm God

Badabing

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Badabing
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Ethereal_Physiology

This ability allows the user to become a creature composed of a pure supernatural substance called "Ether", otherwise known as 'Aether'. A possible sub-power of Life-Force Manipulation, and a result of Spiritual Ascension.



http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Picture_Imprisonment

The power to trap other beings in pictures. Sub-power of Enchanted Artistry, technique of Paint Manipulation.



http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Mutation_Inducement

The ability to induce mutations in self or other living beings by altering them genetically. Sub-power of Biological Manipulation.


I clear it even with my "real" powers gimped. sneer

I don't know whether I stop at 13, 14, 15 or clear it. Depends on what exactly Ethereal Physiology can do and how strong I am with it. If it's Divine and backed by God, then I possibly clear.

Are there any characters who have this power?
The characters who apply each of the respective superpowers are listed in the wiki pages for each power .

Badabing
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
The characters who apply each of the respective superpowers are listed in the wiki pages for each power . I never watched Ben 10. The only thing I can relate to is Angels and Demons.

vince_slice
This is my first try:

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Nature_Manipulation
Nature Manipulation: The ability to manipulate the forces of nature and elements connected to it.

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Astronomical_Physiology
Astronomical Physiology: User can tap the powers associated with the Astronomical object, ie planets, stars, moons, etc., for details see Planetary Empowerment. Note that all powers reflect the scientific, physical details.

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Kido_Manipulation
Kido Manipulation: The ability to control and generate the vibrational energy in all states of matter. A hybrid power of both Aura Manipulation and Chi Manipulation and is part of Life-Force Manipulation and Mana Manipulation. A sub-power of Energy Manipulation.

Nature manipulation is redundant, since its part of the power set given by astronomical physiology, which includes earth/nature powers. Astronomical physiology is pretty damn powerful, with an entire list of astronomical powers that come with it (check the link). It allows me to manipulate pretty much all elements found in the universe (except for space and time itself). Kido manipulation allows me to manipulate spiritual energy like chi, ki, lifeforce, and mana, things that aren't covered by astronomical physiology.

I think I make it to Galactus or Asgard. Not sure if I can beat Asgard if Odin is there.

Utrigita
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
My Nigh-Omnipotence is beyond anything you could dish out .

I got total Omnipotence smile

MF DELPH
I got:

Samsara manipulation (lifeforce manipulation)
Temporal Duplication (able to pull different copies of myself from throughout the timestream)
Storybook Mimicry (able to mimic the abilities of any character from fairytales and stories).

I think I'm clearing this gauntlet.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Utrigita
I got total Omnipotence smile
No you didn't .
I on the other hand did :
Existence Manipulation
Omnilock
Omnipotence
I won again . Happy Dance

JakeTheBank
Attempt #1
Demonic Arm
Echolocation
Enhanced Shieldsmanship

Lol, I could possibly defeat Nightwing. Somehow, I don't think I beat Steve.

Attempt #2
Truth Manipulation
Serenity Inducement
White Fire Manipulation

Well, that first power apparently does the following: "User can make the truth into a lie or make a lie into the truth. They can give themselves powers by lying and saying they have that power and making it the truth. They can also manipulate reality making wishes true or by lying about being a god." So yeah, I think I could clear.

pym-ftw
Lol at all the obvious cheating

dmills
I got

Omniscience
Cape manipulation
Powered form

With omniscience I'll know everything ever so I guess I'd see paths to victory. Paths that largely consist of me phucking people up by surprising them with "cape manipulation" apparently.

I guess if I could make my cape phuck people up I could make it to 3.

dmills
My second go round was a little better.

Soul puppetry- the ability to transfer my soul into other persons or object while retaining control over my original body like a puppet master.

Emotion Manipulation- Absolute control over the emotions of others.

I think I can get to pretty far with those abilities. I'd inspire complete irrational fear and terror in some, drive others to suicide or whatever.

Enhanced Spearmanship- Ability to wield a spear with near preternatural mastery.

Mindset
Originally posted by Utrigita
I got total Omnipotence smile Me too. smile

DarkSaint85
I got:
Salt manipulation
Soulless Form
Gravity manipulation.

I think I get up to 11.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Third time's a charm maybe...

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Darkside_View
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Physiology
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Bubble_Encapsulation

Ok, that's a bit better.

Definitely 6 or 7 this time...

confused really?

Uriel005
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Invulnerability
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Omnipotence
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Variable_Manipulation


Umm yeah gonna try that one again....


http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Mutation_Inducement
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Adaptive_Augmentation
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Energy_Drain


First one I clear with ridiculous ease.... no ifs and or buts about it.... so I rerolled to get something a little more viable and still came out ridiculously ahead....

First of all Mutate myself to Franklin/Legion Reality Hacks... then I have adaptive physiology... the extents of which I could enhance with my Mutation Inducement. Energy Drain for teh lulz and I make it to 14 or 15

Damborgson
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Formulated_Earth_Blasts
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Physics_Powered_Physiology
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Elemental_Cloning

^ meh

cool thread idea. thumb up

Damborgson
Originally posted by Uriel005
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Invulnerability
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Omnipotence
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Variable_Manipulation






you get omnipotence and I shadow clones? This thing is racist.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Damborgson
you get omnipotence and I shadow clones? This thing is racist. its why i rerolled immediately... there was something wrong with that list.... second one was still overpowered but at least not outright win.

DarkSaint85
Galan should've gotten my salt manipulation...

Digi
Awesome thread! Wonderful idea.


Elemental Cloning
Self Spawn
Eruption Inducement

Ok, so the third one sucks, but I can make copies of myself AND turn others into me. Hilarious. Welcome to Digi-world. All Digi. All the time. A shame I have nothing powerful to pair with it. The duplication powers have insane potential with other high-level powers.

If they're smart, I stop at Tony or Magneto.

Originally posted by Galan007
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Night_Empowerment
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Enhanced_Climbing
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Empathic_Lycanthrope_Sensing

I got shitty powers. ermm

laughing out loud

I lost it at Empathic Lycanthrope Sensing.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Digi
Awesome thread! Wonderful idea.


Elemental Cloning
Self Spawn
Eruption Inducement

Ok, so the third one sucks, but I can make copies of myself AND turn others into me. Hilarious. Welcome to Digi-world. All Digi. All the time. A shame I have nothing powerful to pair with it. The duplication powers have insane potential with other high-level powers.

If they're smart, I stop at Tony or Magneto.



laughing out loud

I lost it at Empathic Lycanthrope Sensing. can you wear a gasmask and be creepy.... Dr. Who child style.

Digi
All ya'll doing this over and over until you get 3 abstract+ powers are cheaters. First 3 should be all that count. Anything after that should just be for fun.

Again though, cool thread. thumb up

DarkSaint85
You're just jealous of my Salt.

Digi
I'd also be less interested in making the most unbeatable-est combo ever if I were doing it multiple times. There's no fun in it. I'm much more interested in, say, Pheromone Manipulation, Bone Manipulation, and Enhanced Stamina.

313

...so in other words, mixing and matching to get funny sh*t, not 3 straight unquantifiably ridiculous powers.

abhilegend
This thread rocks!thumb up

Damborgson
ok, second go thumb up :

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Nephilim_Physiology
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Inodorosity
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Weather_Adaptation

well at least this time no one can detect my scent.

DarkSaint85
On my second go:

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Hive_Mind
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Hittite_Deity_Physiology
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Aquatic_Respiration

So my mum now knows when I think of porn, underwater. I'm not too clued up about Hittite gods....

Edit: One of the gods has the power of Minotaur physiology.

I shall use this, with my Aquatic Respiration, and call myself Sea-Cow.

vince_slice
Second attempt:

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Enhanced_Boomerangmanship
Enhanced Boomerangmanship - Users can display aerodynamic aptitude for the way of the boomerang allowing them to hit multiple enemies without having to aim directly at them, retrieve and activate distant items, and may be able to control its path.

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Infrared_Vision
Infrared Vision - The user is able to perceive the infrared spectrum, allowing them to see any and all kinds of heat.

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Holographic_Projection
Holographic Projection - The user can project a holographic copy of oneself or another object/organism. The projected holograms will often only move as directed by the user's mind and can usually be dispersed by the slightest touch, as well as distort and fade if viewed from different angles.


I get my ass whooped at 1.

Badabing
A few of us got lucky. But there are some really sad "powers" available. I went through a second time and got "mentoring". no expression

Damborgson
and last go:

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Time_Perception_Manipulation
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Diplomatic_Immunity
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Aquatic_Respiration

^ actually kinda cool this time. Time perception/manipulation would be neat, diplomatic immunity would let me troll this world even more, and aquatic respiration gives me all the power of a fish fillet.

DarkSaint85
I AM SEA-COW!

vince_slice
Go manipulate some salt.

pym-ftw
3rd attempt

Shadow camo
Enhanced smell
Omni immunities

Well at least I can smell what the rock is cooking while nightwing beats me to death

DarkSaint85
Are you immune to fists?

Digi
Originally posted by pym-ftw
...while nightwing beats me to death

laughing out loud

pym-ftw
I got cartoon physics on my fourth try I don't need anything else

Sephirot empowerment: gain the powers of the ten angel who guard the tree of life

Mystical Plane Lordship: hold power over a mythical domain

Really? 4 trys and I'm a cartoon skyfather

pym-ftw
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Are you immune to fists?
No omni immunities only protects me from poisons and medicines

So if I somehow I pass 1 I can't even take an asprin.

Yamcha
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Protogenoi_Physiology
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Spatial_Slicing
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Omni-Senses
-------------------------------------------------------------------

If I'm understanding "Protogenoi Physiology" correctly it's like a whole bag of powers O_O...I suppose if I used the Time Manipulation from Chronos to slow everything to a crawl I could then just hack and slash my way through the gauntlet using Spatial Slicing ..until I hit Odin in Asgard....then I don't know how well my Time Manipulation would really hold up >_>... I think I'd drop out at 10 and use the "Underworld Lordship" power just to hang out with Hades XD

Trackz
a tournament with this thing could be very cool

DarkSaint85
Or a battlezone.

A true test of your debating skills. You hit the randomiser once, then enter the BZ - you're allowed a day or so to do some research around your power. So for example, with Sea-Cow's power, I can research Atlantean applications of my awesome breathing ability, and use it.

Bouboumaster
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Diplomatic_Immunity
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Neuronal_Vampirism
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Enhanced_Bite

Oh well. ****.
I'd say that IF I somehow beat Nightwing, then Captain America and Spider-Man won't touch me because of my diplomatic immunity. And then, Hulk will throw me into the sun. The end.

Bouboumaster
Second try:

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Subatomic_Manipulation
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Energy_Wave_Emission
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Chess_Mimicry

Whatever my second and ridiculous third power, I kick A LOT of asses with my first power. In fact, I roll all the way to Odin until he grounds the **** out of me.

Sixth_Winged
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Omniverse_Manipulation


k...i think i am literally god by the first random power i got so i clear the gauntlet.

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Metal_Breath

crap power

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Energy_Physiology

meh

Utrigita
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
No you didn't .
I on the other hand did :
Existence Manipulation
Omnilock
Omnipotence
I won again . Happy Dance

Primordial Deity Physiology

The power to use the abilities of the Primordial Deity

Applications
Absolute Existence
Absolute Immortality
Existential Manifestations
Halo Generation
Omnilock
Omnipotence
Omnipresence
Omniscience
Perfection
Singularity
Unity

Known Users
God (Islamic, Christianity, and Judaism)
One-Above-All (Marvel)
The Beyonder (Marvel; in his own universe)
Mother of Existence (Image Comics)
The Presence (DC comics)
The Oracle (W.I.T.C.H. series)
Truth Entity (Fullmetal Alchemist series)
Chakravartin (Asura's Wrath)
Flying Spaghetti Monster (Pastafarianism)
God (Bruce Almighty/Evan Almighty)
The Goddess (New Age)

So yeah Omnipotence

smokin'

However I can't help wondering if
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Nonexistence
That I got one time, isn't better.

society619

Vulpino
KMC won't allow me to post links because of my low post count, so I'll just list my results.

1. Shifting
2. Tentacle_Extension
3. Time_Theft

This power set certainly seems respectable. I definitely can clear the gauntlet up to all of Asgard, but I doubt my ability to steal time and duplicate my still ultimately frail, yet tentacle laden body will match Odin's might. However, I will tremendously enjoy immobilizing Wonder Woman with time theft and violating her with my tentacles from multiple positions with multiple copies of myself!

cool

Newjak
I like this thread very fun idea. Anyways this is my first attempt, and I got interesting ones.

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Positivity_Manipulation
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Zodiac_Physiology
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Enhanced_Stamina

Obviously Enhanced Stamnia is my weakest of the bunch.

My other two however are ridiculous.

Seriously they are powers that let me have other powers, and a lot of them are pretty high. Replication, Immortality, Creation, Super-Speed, Morality Manipulation, Resurrection, Ultimate Invincibility, Heaven Lordship, Divine Force Manipulation, Nature Manipulation.

One of the known users of my powers is God, notice I didn't put the little g version but Capital G God. no expression

Most of these get pretty redundant after awhile, but basically my powers allow me to be God of all that is good and of all Creation, and I can make millions of myself with the exact same powerset.

I'm pretty sure I clear this thing.

Digi
Originally posted by Newjak
I like this thread very fun idea. Anyways this is my first attempt, and I got interesting ones.

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Positivity_Manipulation
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Zodiac_Physiology
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Enhanced_Stamina

Obviously Enhanced Stamnia is my weakest of the bunch.

My other two however are ridiculous.

Seriously they are powers that let me have other powers, and a lot of them are pretty high. Replication, Immortality, Creation, Super-Speed, Morality Manipulation, Resurrection, Ultimate Invincibility, Heaven Lordship, Divine Force Manipulation, Nature Manipulation.

One of the known users of my powers is God, notice I didn't put the little g version but Capital G God. no expression

Most of these get pretty redundant after awhile, but basically my powers allow me to be God of all that is good and of all Creation, and I can make millions of myself with the exact same powerset.

I'm pretty sure I clear this thing.

I doubt that's God's only power though. Manipulating happiness ftw over GEB? I wouldn't bet on it.

MF DELPH
I think I'd whoop dat ass with my powers, Newjak.

Scoobless
The ability to manipulate the resistance of fluids
Variable manipulation
Lexiconicy


Yeah, I'm walking through any gauntlet

Newjak
Originally posted by Digi
I doubt that's God's only power though. Manipulating happiness ftw over GEB? I wouldn't bet on it. Manipulating happiness is only one of the powers I was granted.

Positivitey Manipulation allows me to use all 'Good" powers.

So like I can use Purification the ability to remove all evil from an object or person.

Or Creation which literally states I can create anything I want.

Not to mention my Zodiac Abilities can give me Unity which allows me to become one with everything and have unlimited power.

So I'm Immortal, Unified with everything and have control to Create anything and everything I want from nothing and I can self replicate an army of me stick out tongue

Originally posted by MF DELPH
I think I'd whoop dat ass with my powers, Newjak. I'd have to look at your powers again but I have a hard combination to beat. I'm sure there are some out there but regardless I'm clearing this gauntlet.

EDIT: And I also have Ultimate Invincibility stick out tongue

StyleTime
Well some people rolled until they got omnipotence, so I figured I could have another shot. Still using first 3 though.

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Formulated_Air_Blasts
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Probability_Empowerment
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Chronokinetic_Constructs

Slightly better this time. I am not sure how Chronokinetic Constructs work exactly, but I think I can get to Spiderman without my probability powers. After him, I'd have to roll the dice. I could potentially clear or potentially get my ass beat.

pym-ftw
Special forces mastery
Animal transformations
Bubblebeam emissions

Clears as a Blastoise

Cogito
Another day, another shot.

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Gravity_Bomb_Generation
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Imp_Physiology
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Lead_Manipulation

Imp physiology ftw.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Utrigita
Primordial Deity Physiology

The power to use the abilities of the Primordial Deity

Applications
Absolute Existence
Absolute Immortality
Existential Manifestations
Halo Generation
Omnilock
Omnipotence
Omnipresence
Omniscience
Perfection
Singularity
Unity

Known Users
God (Islamic, Christianity, and Judaism)
One-Above-All (Marvel)
The Beyonder (Marvel; in his own universe)
Mother of Existence (Image Comics)
The Presence (DC comics)
The Oracle (W.I.T.C.H. series)
Truth Entity (Fullmetal Alchemist series)
Chakravartin (Asura's Wrath)
Flying Spaghetti Monster (Pastafarianism)
God (Bruce Almighty/Evan Almighty)
The Goddess (New Age)

So yeah Omnipotence

smokin'

However I can't help wondering if
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Nonexistence
That I got one time, isn't better.
I already have omnilock and omnipotence . Here's what Existence manip gives me :

LT is the only known user of this particular ability . cool

Edit : From the sounds of it , the Nonexistence powerset seems to be an advanced form of what the UN can do . Basically the power of a character like Oblivion , right ?

Digi
TIL the Hulk can see astral forms:
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Spiritual_Awareness

Uriel005
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Personal_Domain
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Energy_Assimilation
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Electroreception

my power blocks seem ridiculous..

Personal domain to give myself omnipotence everywhere by manipulating myself.

Uriel005
AHAHAAHAH FINALLY A NOT OVERPOWERED BLOCK OF POWERS!!!


but it is sadly pathetic.
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Enhanced_Wisdom
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Acid_Beam_Emission
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Exaggeration


and then i actually read the last one..... cartoon physics....

ilikecomics
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Anthropomorphism

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Power_Reversal

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Nigh-Omniscience

I don't think I did too bad.

Endless Mike
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Divided_Mind/Gallery
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Isolation
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Mind_Exchange

Actually an interesting powerset that works well together. Could make me a decent mid-tier villain.

Still I doubt I get past the Hulk.

Digi
This is basically the best vs. thread in years. New ideas are very tough to come by anymore.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Digi
This is basically the best vs. thread in years. New ideas are very tough to come by anymore. Ive been on these forums much longer than you have though.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Ive been on these forums much longer than you have though.

...

Mindset
Don't ban him, he's the last of the chompers.

iceman24567
Pr just ban him already

iceman24567
Desire inducement (redundant im a sexy beast), alternate dream universe and osteokinetic creature creation. Lame no expression

dmills
Ok round 3

Melting- The ability to liquefy organisms /objects at users inducement http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Melting

Ground lordship- complete dominion over nature and emerged land http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Ground_Lordship

Knowledge replication - Ability to replicate the knowledge and skills of someone in close proximity. So basically I'm Prodigy. http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Knowledge_Replication

iceman24567
Round 2 erm
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Cosmic_Empowerment
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Elemental_Beam_Emission
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Human_Disguise

Astner
Well, let's see what i got today.

Enhanced jump, electric conductivity, and life-force absorption.

I suppose I can use the life-force absorption to gain new powers as I go down the list. That might take me all the way to Asgard if I'm lucky.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Digi
This is basically the best vs. thread in years. New ideas are very tough to come by anymore.
thumb up

Yeah, and it could last for a long amount of time due to re-rolling.

On a side note, it's about time I got something good.

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Digital_Materialization
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Divine_Force_Manipulation
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Hell-Fire_Manipulation

I'm not quite sure what the limits are on the first power, but I could clear depending on what I can materialize.

Utrigita
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Omnitone
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Earth_Manipulation
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Simian_Physiology

Probably around Thor, but then I'm done.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Utrigita
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Omnitone
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Earth_Manipulation
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Simian_Physiology

Probably around Thor, but then I'm done.
LOL....even after getting the BIG-TIME powersets , you decided to give it another try , and settled for being a singing hippy monkey ?

Also , what about this :
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
I already have omnilock and omnipotence . Here's what Existence manip gives me :

LT is the only known user of this particular ability . cool

Edit : From the sounds of it , the Nonexistence powerset seems to be an advanced form of what the UN can do . Basically the power of a character like Oblivion , right ?

Martian_mind
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Dimensional_Lordship
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Claw_Retraction
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/White_Hole_Creation

One of these things is not like the others.

I'd say 14-15.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Utrigita
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Omnitone
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Earth_Manipulation
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Simian_Physiology

Probably around Thor, but then I'm done. according to superman everything has a counterwave. you clear list with omnitone.

The Merchant
Heresy_Empowerment
Chronolock
Mass_Expulsion

I'm untouchable with chronolock, so I stomp.

Mindset
Originally posted by The Merchant
Heresy_Empowerment
Chronolock
Mass_Expulsion

I'm untouchable with chronolock, so I stomp. Nope.

Zack Fair
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Diplomatic_Immunity
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Elemental_Aura
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Sound_Beam_Emission

Stop at Asgard or Big G simply because of diplomatic immunity

hmm er


bah

dmills
Forth roll. Got...

Stench manipulation

Probability manipulation

Defunct physiology - the power to have no physical weaknesses

Utrigita
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
LOL....even after getting the BIG-TIME powersets , you decided to give it another try , and settled for being a singing hippy monkey ?

Also , what about this :

Ofcause, some of the fun (besides getting omnipotence etc.) is getting alll those really weird and mixed powersets. I have already gotten the most Op set (imo) why role for something similar again?

Well the known users of my powerset is TOAA, Beyonder, God, Presence etc. so I have access to all aspects of omni. throw in the perfect powerset and I will succeed in anything with perfection (according to the description) so... stick out tongue

Mindship

8swords
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Ability_Creation
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Electrically_Enhanced_Jump
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Astrokinetic_Combat

Nightwing, Dick Grayson - I'll just get the ability to stop time and kick him in the balls laughing
Captain America - same
Spider-man - same
The Hulk - get the ability to create and control adamantium, then i just fill hulks inside with it just like in the movie stick out tongue
Iron Man - same with dick grayson
Magneto - same
Wonder Woman - i'll stop time and rape her. I stop here. forever evil face

Mindship
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Reality_Consumption
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Disease_Generation
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Deadly_Sin_Projection

I think reality consumption would get me all the way through, while sin projection would make it fun as hell.

This thread is already fun. smile

quab
Here is the powerset I got:

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Thermokinetic_Combat
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Velocity_Manipulation
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Ritual_Empowerment

Here's how it would go,

1. I would stop Nightwing's velocity movement and impale him with an icespike

2. Captain America meets the same fate as Nightwing.

3. Spider-Man's destiny is the same as the other two mentioned above.

4. The Hulk gets his velocity taken from him, and I end up doing a ritual which allows me to control reality and disintergrate the Hulk from reality.

5. Ironman gets wiped off from reality with my new overpowered ritual technique.

6. Magneto is wiped off from reality.

7. Wonder Women is wiped off from reality.

8. Thor is wiped off from reality.

9. Superman is wiped off from reality.

10. Everything in Asgard is wiped off from reality.

11. Galactus is wiped off from reality.

12. Ion is wiped off from reality.

13. The Spectre is wiped off from reality.

14. Thanos (with Infinity Gauntlet) is wiped off from reality.

15. The Great Evil Beast is wiped off from reality.

I clear and solo.

The ritual power is rather ambiguous as it gives me any sort of enhancement, so my ritual power allows me to surpass anything in the fiction world. I cannot be harmed by anything in Marvel, DC, Image, etc etc. and I can destory any of them effortlessly (that's my ritual power I made). I win.

Nibedicus
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Key_to_the_Door
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Escape_Artistry
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Instant_Learning

Wow. My powers suck. With a little prep, I'd own, but as it stands, i get pwnd.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by quab
Here is the powerset I got:

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Thermokinetic_Combat
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Velocity_Manipulation
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Ritual_Empowerment

Here's how it would go,

1. I would stop Nightwing's velocity movement and impale him with an icespike

2. Captain America meets the same fate as Nightwing.

3. Spider-Man's destiny is the same as the other two mentioned above.

4. The Hulk gets his velocity taken from him, and I end up doing a ritual which allows me to control reality and disintergrate the Hulk from reality.

5. Ironman gets wiped off from reality with my new overpowered ritual technique.

6. Magneto is wiped off from reality.

7. Wonder Women is wiped off from reality.

8. Thor is wiped off from reality.

9. Superman is wiped off from reality.

10. Everything in Asgard is wiped off from reality.

11. Galactus is wiped off from reality.

12. Ion is wiped off from reality.

13. The Spectre is wiped off from reality.

14. Thanos (with Infinity Gauntlet) is wiped off from reality.

15. The Great Evil Beast is wiped off from reality.

I clear and solo.

The ritual power is rather ambiguous as it gives me any sort of enhancement, so my ritual power allows me to surpass anything in the fiction world. I cannot be harmed by anything in Marvel, DC, Image, etc etc. and I can destory any of them effortlessly (that's my ritual power I made). I win.
You're over-exaggerating the Ritual Empowerment ability . Your augmentations are only limited to physical amps :


Based on the sort of people who use/apply this ability in comics , its not even a herald level power ! laughing

Juntai
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
You're over-exaggerating the Ritual Empowerment ability . Your augmentations are only limited to physical amps :


Based on the sort of people who use/apply this ability in comics , its not even a herald level power ! laughing Also with thiniking it allows you to do this;



Who pretty much all have reality manip to insane levels as it is.

Astner
Omniarch, Water Generation, and Death-Force Manipulation

I suppose that I can clear the list with Omniarch, either that or I go all the way to 15.

armedforbattle
I got
Telepathy (dark Phoenix)
Monster physiology (Godzilla)
Property manipulation (ability to manipulate anything)

Clear 10 for sure
Maybe defeat galactus, depending on how well fed he is.

Lord Feron
DNA Replication, Mechanical Energy Manipulation, Probability Empowerment.

If there is no limit to my DNA Replication, think I would be some kind of Doomsday/Beastboy/Animal Man/swamp thing Amalgam.
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/DNA_Replication

With Mechanical energy, the sum of potetntial and kinetic power. I am thinking Super Flash
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Mechanical_Energy_Manipulation

Well the probability thing just makes life alot easier. Give people a shit ton of bad luck and give myself the best luck ever.
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Mechanical_Energy_Manipulation


Really depends the power level of my later 2 powers. With my ME power I could be a flash's wet dream.

Ize19
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Organic_Regeneration
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Mustelid_Physiology
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Resurrective_Teleportation

Ok, so this was fun. My mustelid physiology comes in different variations (guess which one I chose cool ) and grants me enhanced durability, endurance, and strength, incredibly tough skin, retractable claws, and raw, unabashed courage and/or rage.

My organic Regeneration makes me incredibly hard to kill, and, as Deadpool has demonstrated in the past, a weapon that my opponents will likely not suspect.

If, with all of that, my opponent still gets the best of me, I have Resurrective Teleportation to save me at least once, and possibly allow a turning of the tables.

So with all that, how far do I think I get? I dunno, probably get through the first three, maybe four and five too, if I get lucky. That's it, but this is a really cool exercise, and I honestly didn't think I'd get so many of Wolverine's powers, completely by chance. Thanks for the thread, Astner!

Mshinu
I got Chi Manipulation, Combat Specialist and Supernatural Properties Manipulation. In other words I`m Dr Strange/Iron Fist.

Guess I murder everyone up to Supes (Mags might be a challenge) then Odin and Aasgard shows up to stomps me.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>