Lizard/Scorpion vs Wolverine/Sabertooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who wins? Current versions of everyone.

pym-ftw
What has scorpion done lately?

StiltmanFTW
Owned Titanium Man.

Harbinger
Toastie FTW.

pym-ftw
Ok I'm going with team 1

StiltmanFTW
In his recent showings Gargan also has lost to Quickshot in an embarassing fashion... and Spider-Man on another occasion.

Team 2 takes it, Wolverine stomped Lizard in Wolverine: Savage one-shot and Gargan's new armor is nothing the duo can't handle. His mouth is exposed and suit's durability is not that great, Parker broke his pincers.

SamZED
That book was about as canon as "Wolverine/Deadpool decoy". Lizard has been upgraded twice since then anyway. Need to see more from him, until then undesided.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by SamZED
That book was about as canon as "Wolverine/Deadpool decoy".

Correct. They are both 100% canon.

SamZED
And both only good for the lols and shouldn't be taken seriously.

srankmissingnin

Sounds like you are talking about all of Spider-man's appearances to me. cool

SamZED
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Sounds like you are talking about all of Spider-man's appearances to me. cool Too far, man. Too far... sad

srankmissingnin
Too far, man. Too far... sad

Stilt will laugh tho. embarrasment

SamZED
Stilt will laugh tho. embarrasment Im ready for Stilt. Got a secret weapon. cool

srankmissingnin
Im ready for Stilt. Got a secret weapon. cool

eek!

StiltmanFTW

Hilarious coming from an avid Spiderman and Deadpool fan laughing So you're ok with me discrediting 99.9% of Parker's feats then? Good to know.

Sounds like you are talking about all of Spider-man's appearances to me. cool

thumb up

Im ready for Stilt. Got a secret weapon. cool

sly

SamZED
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Hilarious coming from an avid Spiderman and Deadpool fan laughing So you're ok with me discrediting 99.9% of Parker's feats then? Um.. no. That only goes for stories where Wolverine is forced to do dirty dishes after getting speeblitzed by an old lady whose husband he just saved from a giant sea monster... because this husband spent months livving inside the monsters belly, underwater and the poor guy was perfeclty fine because he somehow managed to build himself a house and set a fireplace.. all inside that monster's belly... while they were many miles underwater.. for several months.. erm Yeah that totally sounds like a legitimite story that stayes true to all the characters and their respective abilities and should be taken 100% seriously... Im sure the writer read all of the previous Lizard stories before accurately introducig him in this oneshot.. and to think people argued that IF taking down mister X was not an accurate display of character's abilities... That oneshot is pure gold writing. no expression

As for the secret weapon.
http://img848.imageshack.us/img848/2622/spidermanhx.jpg
http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/8557/asmw6.jpg
Dont make me post that scan from BP where Logan admits that Spider-man is one of the best heroes there is.miffed

StiltmanFTW
Um.. no. That only goes for stories where Wolverine is forced to do dirty dishes after getting speeblitzed by an old lady whose husband he just saved from a giant sea monster... because this husband spent months livving inside the monsters belly, underwater and the poor guy was perfeclty fine because he somehow managed to build himself a house and set a fireplace.. all inside that monster's belly... while they were many miles underwater.. for several months.. erm Yeah that totally sounds like a legitimite story that stayes true to all the characters and their respective abilities and should be taken 100% seriously... Im sure the writer read all of the previous Lizard stories before accurately introducig him in this oneshot.. and to think people argued that IF taking down mister X was not an accurate display of character's abilities... That oneshot is pure gold writing. no expression

You sound butthurt stick out tongue "I don't like it, it didn't happen!".

Ultimate May Parker recently used her DBZ-esque speed and slapped Pete. Punisher got humiliated by 11 years old Molly Hayes. Vulture was pwned by AIM troops. Thanos arrested by cops. There are many embarassing moments for major characters like that.

It's a comic book, real life logic rarely applies. Yes, it was silly, but I don't see what was wrong with the Lizard fight. Wolverine owned many Spidey rogues with a certain degree of ease... I know you love to forget that.

As for the secret weapon.

http://i45.tinypic.com/11tbltf.gif

Again? Srsly? Fortunately, I'm slowly becoming immune to it... but regardless of that, it will not go unpunished.

Here, watch a video of Spidey and Iceman having anal sex:

MN-laLXOpNw

StiltmanFTW
PS. You should be grateful Lizard didn't get one-shotted after Logan punched him, considering a punch from the Falcon staggered him laughing out loud

SamZED
You sound butthurt stick out tongue "I don't like it, it didn't happen!".

Ultimate May Parker recently used her DBZ-esque speed and slapped Pete. Punisher got humiliated by 11 years old Molly Hayes. Vulture was pwned by AIM troops. Thanos arrested by cops. There are many embarassing moments for major characters like that.

It's a comic book, real life logic rarely applies. Yes, it was silly, but I don't see what was wrong with the Lizard fight. Wolverine owned many Spidey rogues with a certain degree of ease... I know you love to forget that.

http://i45.tinypic.com/11tbltf.gif

Again? Srsly? Fortunately, I'm slowly becoming immune to it... but regardless of that, it will not go unpunished.

Here, watch a video of Spidey and Iceman having anal sex:

MN-laLXOpNw Im always butthurt about everything. Thought you'd get used by now. Thanoscopter is not canon. Aunt May (ultimate or any other really) is second only to Squirrel Girl. Spider-man also owned some of Wolverine's rogues and dont get me started on how IF treats Wolverine's deadliest foes. Yet for some reason you dont think he's > Wolverine.miffed And you often forget the context behind Wolverine's victories. Heck even Rhino got like 3 clear hits on Logan before his CIS kicked in and they got interrupted.stick out tongue
Seriously though, I wouldnt mind the Lizard fight if they slashed each other for awhile with Logan taking it eventually. But the tail thing was ridiculous...

Well, its the first time you actually respond to the scans, thats why I kept posting them.stick out tongue

The net is slow. Ill save it on my desktop and watch it later. And dont kid yourself, youll never develop immunity to that. The fact that Wolverine admires spider-man is too much for you to handle.evil face

StiltmanFTW
Im always butthurt about everything. Thought you'd get used by now. Thanoscopter is not canon. Aunt May (ultimate or any other really) is second only to Squirrel Girl. Spider-man also owned some of Wolverine's rogues and dont get me started on how IF treats Wolverine's deadliest foes. Yet for some reason you dont think he's > Wolverine.miffed And you often forget the context behind Wolverine's victories. Heck even Rhino got like 3 clear hits on Logan before his CIS kicked in and they got interrupted.stick out tongue
Seriously though, I wouldnt mind the Lizard fight if they slashed each other for awhile with Logan taking it eventually. But the tail thing was ridiculous...

You are? I kinda missed that stick out tongue

What? I thought that story with the thanos copter was 100% canon... confused

Which villains did Spidey own? Except the original Sabes? Daken had him at his mercy and there was a plot device involved, so don't bring that up. Silver Samurai has a better track record against him than vice versa.

IF did not own Gorgon, period mad

Rhino punched Logan 2 times, not three... and Wolverine liked it so much he suggested a sparring next time they meet laughing out loud Kinda like with Roughouse. Can we really blame it on Rhino's CIS? Or just low damage soak? A cut like that could've very well put him into shock... it definitely caused some major bleeding.

Slash-for-slash fight would be good with bone claw Wolverine. Lizard never had his tail cut off before... it's different from being safely separated via a reptile defense mechanism.

Well, its the first time you actually respond to the scans, thats why I kept posting them.stick out tongue

The net is slow. Ill save it on my desktop and watch it later. And dont kid yourself, youll never develop immunity to that. The fact that Wolverine admires spider-man is too much for you to handle.evil face

It's the first time my HP didn't reach zero after you posting that shit... ermm

Blood Brothers of Mutual Self-Admiration... sick Yeah, I should look for a new fav character...

Mindset
I haven't read any of the posts, but I can say with 100% accuracy that whatever Stilt posted is wrong.

zopzop
I don't understand how Team 2 loses even one match. This is spite against Team 1.

pym-ftw
^Lizards Tp should work on sabertooth, I'm not going to speculate on Logan he has blocks and berserker mode to protect himself

SamZED
You are? I kinda missed that stick out tongue

What? I thought that story with the thanos copter was 100% canon... confused

Which villains did Spidey own? Except the original Sabes? Daken had him at his mercy and there was a plot device involved, so don't bring that up. Silver Samurai has a better track record against him than vice versa.

IF did not own Gorgon, period mad

Rhino punched Logan 2 times, not three... and Wolverine liked it so much he suggested a sparring next time they meet laughing out loud Kinda like with Roughouse. Can we really blame it on Rhino's CIS? Or just low damage soak? A cut like that could've very well put him into shock... it definitely caused some major bleeding.

Slash-for-slash fight would be good with bone claw Wolverine. Lizard never had his tail cut off before... it's different from being safely separated via a reptile defense mechanism.
Wow.. I was so drunk when I started this argument. Sorry about that (For starting the argument I mean. Not for being drunk, that I do not regret at all).

But seriously, we've been over the whole electric generator thing, might have as well been a cushion instead, wouldn't have changed a thing. SM kicked his ass the second he remembered he's got ss. ST yes but that's a meh. SS never defeated Spider-man in a straight up fight. Once with a sneak attack, the other with a lucky bfr while SM was not looking for a fight. In a stright up fight Spider-man danced around him while mocking his attempts to land a hit.

Lizard can take a harpoon through the skull but for some reason forgets how to walk because someone cuts off his tail? PISy IMO. Same applies for the Puma fight. Who else was there? Speed Deamon. Also that one fight with Venom where Brock for some reason wasn't durable enough to walk away from a 100-foot fall. Rhino is no better than original ST. Am I forgetting someone?

It's the first time my HP didn't reach zero after you posting that shit... ermm

Blood Brothers of Mutual Self-Admiration... sick Yeah, I should look for a new fav character... That's what ive been telling you! Embrace your Lord and Saivor!

http://imageshack.us/a/img707/8109/spidermanandjesuspinup.jpg
PS: Not talking about the creepy beard guy...

StiltmanFTW
Wow.. I was so drunk when I started this argument. Sorry about that (For starting the argument I mean. Not for being drunk, that I do not regret at all).

But seriously, we've been over the whole electric generator thing, might have as well been a cushion instead, wouldn't have changed a thing. SM kicked his ass the second he remembered he's got ss. ST yes but that's a meh. SS never defeated Spider-man in a straight up fight. Once with a sneak attack, the other with a lucky bfr while SM was not looking for a fight. In a stright up fight Spider-man danced around him while mocking his attempts to land a hit.

Lizard can take a harpoon through the skull but for some reason forgets how to walk because someone cuts off his tail? PISy IMO. Same applies for the Puma fight. Who else was there? Speed Deamon. Also that one fight with Venom where Brock for some reason wasn't durable enough to walk away from a 100-foot fall. Rhino is no better than original ST. Am I forgetting someone?

No problem.

I can't agree with that. Being tossed into that generator definitely took its toll on him. If not for that, he shouldn't even register being smashed to the ground, based on his feats.

He WAS looking for a fight, he was chasing Viper who is arguably Harada's superior in martial arts erm And he knew very well that she worked with Samurai, attempted to punch him and paid for that big time. Just because the fight was really short doesn't mean it doesn't count 'cause you don't like it.

You mean when he and Natasha teamed on SS? Because in their last fight Parker barely won...

You're forgetting plenty. Brock has trouble tanking falls from great heights... or great impacts. As a Spiderman fan, you should know that. Hello, bell tower? Train?

That's what ive been telling you! Embrace your Lord and Saivor!

PS: Not talking about the creepy beard guy...

Not gonna pick him.

I'm joining the Church of Rand.

SamZED
No problem.

I can't agree with that. Being tossed into that generator definitely took its toll on him. If not for that, he shouldn't even register being smashed to the ground, based on his feats.

He WAS looking for a fight, he was chasing Viper who is arguably Harada's superior in martial arts erm And he knew very well that she worked with Samurai, attempted to punch him and paid for that big time. Just because the fight was really short doesn't mean it doesn't count 'cause you don't like it.

You mean when he and Natasha teamed on SS? Because in their last fight Parker barely won...

You're forgetting plenty. Brock has trouble tanking falls from great heights... or great impacts. As a Spiderman fan, you should know that. Hello, bell tower? Train?

It I don't see how it's
Not gonna pick him.

I'm joining the Church of Rand.

But that same generator barely stung Spider-man who jumped directly into the charge. Daken who has a healing factor got tagged a little. Judging by the art and writing it was Spider-man's punch that knocked Daken out. It can be argued that the generator contributed a little but its a stretch to say that Spider-man needed a plot device to win. Tossing Daken at the nearest wall would've probably been more effective than a small electric sting. And there isn't a reason why a combo from Spider-man can't knock Daken out especially concidering he didn't expect the attack coming. He thought Spider-man was done.

He wasn't looking for a fight with the Samurai. Harada wasn't his goal but a distraction he had no time for. It's a win for SS nontheless but there's a difference. Still a BFR. Not something to be particularly proud of. Yes im talking about the team up with Natasha. SS simply wasn't fast enough to connect. The last fight lasted like two pages and it only took SM one good hit, granted he had to work for it but it still was a solid win. The whole "Oh I barely survived and so tired!" thing is a typical complimentary speech winners give in order to make their opponents look good. Example - Superman saying that Thor is the toughest opponent he's ever faced after casually oneshotting him in that crossover.

What bell tower? Don't remember. Brock has fallen from a skyscrapper before headfirst with Spider-man on top, just knocked the wind out of him. And even that can be concidered as a low showing. Same goes for the train. Any reason why someone who can laugh at Spider-man's most powerful hits, casually take class 100+ punches or anti-tank missles to the chest should get knocked out because he jumpred from a waterfall. That was PIS.

If you truely worshipped Lord Rand you'd never doubt his victory over Gorgon.

StiltmanFTW
But that same generator barely stung Spider-man who jumped directly into the charge. Daken who has a healing factor got tagged a little. Judging by the art and writing it was Spider-man's punch that knocked Daken out. It can be argued that the generator contributed a little but its a stretch to say that Spider-man needed a plot device to win. Tossing Daken at the nearest wall would've probably been more effective than a small electric sting. And there isn't a reason why a combo from Spider-man can't knock Daken out especially concidering he didn't expect the attack coming. He thought Spider-man was done.

He wasn't looking for a fight with the Samurai. Harada wasn't his goal but a distraction he had no time for. It's a win for SS nontheless but there's a difference. Still a BFR. Not something to be particularly proud of. Yes im talking about the team up with Natasha. SS simply wasn't fast enough to connect. The last fight lasted like two pages and it only took SM one good hit, granted he had to work for it but it still was a solid win. The whole "Oh I barely survived and so tired!" thing is a typical complimentary speech winners give in order to make their opponents look good. Example - Superman saying that Thor is the toughest opponent he's ever faced after casually oneshotting him in that crossover.

What bell tower? Don't remember. Brock has fallen from a skyscrapper before headfirst with Spider-man on top, just knocked the wind out of him. And even that can be concidered as a low showing. Same goes for the train. Any reason why someone who can laugh at Spider-man's most powerful hits, casually take class 100+ punches or anti-tank missles to the chest should get knocked out because he jumpred from a waterfall. That was PIS.

If you truely worshipped Lord Rand you'd never doubt his victory over Gorgon.

Actually I'm pretty sure it was Spiderman who just got tagged a little by electricity... Daken on the other hand got tossed into it with class 10 strength... so I disagree. If we were to argue that fight further, I'd mention Daken sheathing his claws mid-fight or him not using pheromones to the full effect, something that Parker's SS would not save him from.

A BFR and a flash knockout, all in one. Pretty good for me, nothing to be ashamed of, especially considering that it was achieved with one-shot cool

I'd say SS was pretty worn out by then, having survived getting smashed by SHIELD's mini-jet and fighting with Black Widow. He's become faster since that appearance anyway.

But he DID barely survive in that last fight... miraculously avoiding getting his neck snapped... and Shang-Chi was there allowing him for a nice cheapshot.

The bell tower on which Brock webbed up black costume Spidey, but Pete freed himself and made him fall. TASM #300.

2:55 - 3:16

sl5LpP5RaRU
I hope it hurts stick out tongue

iceman24567
The Lord Rand conversion rate is high now a days the white and gold costume must be the cause

Stoic
The Lizard vs either Wolverine or Sabretooth, would be like a bad chemical reaction, which would cause Wolverine or Creed to go berserk, based on the Lizards feral nature, and in doing so he would be beaten severely. Scorpion is simply too stupid to be able to defeat Wolverine, and would end up being quicly stripped of all offensive weaponry and also lose.

Team 2 8/10

Eternal Idol
Wolverine/Sabertooth team ftw.

Both are fast enough to keep up with Scorpion and the Lizard, and have the fighting skills and weapons to bypass their strength and durability advantages.

SamZED
Actually I'm pretty sure it was Spiderman who just got tagged a little by electricity... Daken on the other hand got tossed into it with class 10 strength... so I disagree. If we were to argue that fight further, I'd mention Daken sheathing his claws mid-fight or him not using pheromones to the full effect, something that Parker's SS would not save him from.

A BFR and a flash knockout, all in one. Pretty good for me, nothing to be ashamed of, especially considering that it was achieved with one-shot cool

I'd say SS was pretty worn out by then, having survived getting smashed by SHIELD's mini-jet and fighting with Black Widow. He's become faster since that appearance anyway.

But he DID barely survive in that last fight... miraculously avoiding getting his neck snapped... and Shang-Chi was there allowing him for a nice cheapshot.

The bell tower on which Brock webbed up black costume Spidey, but Pete freed himself and made him fall. TASM #300.

2:55 - 3:16

sl5LpP5RaRU
I hope it hurts stick out tongue
Spider-man jumped right into it. Daken hit the side of the generator. Anyway you look at it this attack should've annoyed him at best. Please.. Him using pheromones at all = him fighting to the fullest, 99% of the time he fights Wolverine and others he conveniently forgets about them all completely. So this victory is more impressive than any his daddy had over him. And if we're talking CIS Spider-man also conveniently forgot he doesnt need his sight to fight. He's been doing it for decades but in Slott's run had to re-learn it for some reason. Daken didnt use his claws, Spider-man didnt use his SS. So CIS for both. I still dont see how the generator made any kind if difference. It was the "served" punch that got the job done.

Wasnt a cheapshot. Shang ran away, Spider-man attacked. And that attack didnt do anything eitherway. Also Pete's gotten faster as well so its a two ways street. Point still stands. No BFR, no cheapshots Spider-man dominated.cool

The video's not working for me for some reason but if iirc Brock used most of the symbiote to tie up Parker and it weakened him. Maybe I remember it wrong even then its an exception of the rule. Its not Gargan afterall, Brock bitchslaps classic Juggernaut before breakfast.stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.