Dr. Doom vs Reed Richards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eaebiakuya
1 - Who is smarter ?

2 - Who win this fight:

- 2 months of prep.

- Both Bloodlusted, Doom just killed Sue, Ben and Johnny, and Reed destroyed Latveria.

Mindset
Doom.

Doom.

Digi
The battle could come out either way, in truth. With 2 months prep, there's no telling what these two will do, and they both have abstract level trinkets and ideas just laying about. Any opinion is sheer guesswork.

The FF comics go to some length to show that Reed is almost always a touch smarter than Doom, so in a straight-up IQ test, he'd probably edge Victor.

DarkSaint85
Plus, I get the feeling that Reed will be a tad more blood lusted here.

Mindset
Originally posted by Digi

The FF comics go to some length to show that Reed is almost always a touch smarter than Doom, so in a straight-up IQ test, he'd probably edge Victor. Maybe, maybe, if we're talking solely about tech.

JakeTheBank
<------

abhilegend
Originally posted by Mindset
Maybe, maybe, if we're talking solely about tech.
What the f**k?

Bouboumaster
1- Reed
2- Reed

Nihilist
Reed both easy, Doom learns Reed is his superior in every way once again

JakeTheBank
Reed isn't his superior in every way and it's been shown and stated - by Reed himself - in the comics more than once.

All joking aside, Doom does have wins over Reed and Reed's arguably superior raw intellect is edged out by Doom's cunning, willpower, and knowledge in the arcane which currently dwarfs that of Doctor Strange's.

Digi
Maybe, maybe, if we're talking solely about tech.

This is knowledge, which is different than intelligence. Doom has more knowledge about certain areas, but Reed is more intelligent.

janus77
Reed is definitely more intelligent, but only because he has a better environment within which to think. Doom is generally unhappy and under pressure or pining after Sue...

If you switched Reed with Victor, I think things would be more or less the same, maybe the FF would be even more renowned and be fighting cosmic threats more often.

Latveria on the other hand would probably be going through one type of government/constitution/five-year-plan after another, as Reed would ceaselessly tinker with things and not be at peace with leading a nation.

Mindset
Originally posted by Digi
This is knowledge, which is different than intelligence. Doom has more knowledge about certain areas, but Reed is more intelligent. And you could only be basing this on their respective tech achievements, if not, then what?

pym-ftw
Doom is smarter but his arrogance is his downfall, Reed Bfr latvaria with Doom in it into a constantly expanding universe stranding Doom, Reed with the help of Pym builds some new robot friends

Doom retcons this into 4 Doombots were killed

Digi
And you could only be basing this on their respective tech achievements, if not, then what?

Analytical powers, ability to adapt to new situations and incorporate variables and, yes, tech understanding and creation. Hell, that chess match they played. It's a variety of things. I think the FF comics are pretty clear that, while analogues in nearly every sense, Reed's intelligence has always been slightly greater. And while I concede that some of this is the ever-slippery "portrayal" of a character as opposed to a raw feat-by-feat comparison, it's not like Reed doesn't have feats to back up the claim. The dichotomy comes with the idea that Doom's power is greater most times due to his sorcery, and is a byproduct of his intelligence as well.

Mindset
Tony beat Reed in chess in like 3 simultaneous games. That alone puts Reed at retard levels.

Philosophía
Batman > Tony > Reed > Doom.

thumb up

Mindset
Doom > Batman > Tony > Reed > Doombot

Digi
Tony beat Reed in chess in like 3 simultaneous games. That alone puts Reed at retard levels.

lol, ok

Golgo13
Doom>Doombot>Batman>Tony

Mindset
Originally posted by Golgo13
Doom>Doombot>Batman>Tony thumb up

pym-ftw
Doom = Doombots > 99% of all comic characters

Nihilist
Tony beat Reed in chess in like 3 simultaneous games. That alone puts Reed at retard levels. come back when Reed needs wikipedia for info

Mindset
He's too stupid to use it, apparently.

Philosophía
Nihilist just ended Mindset.

Also, Reed doesn't talk like a frustrated pimp:

http://i38.tinypic.com/25tdwzb.jpg

Mindset
Wikipedia has info on the entire MU.

That's where you get all your marvel knowledge, Phil, don't try to knock it.

Philosophía
Reed edits wikipedia from time to time, just to troll Doom.

He then laughs behind his back after Doom tries some shit based on that info, only for Reed to slap him back into his proper place.

Mindset

Philosophía
How about I rape you and then have a kitty bathe in your anal blood?

Mindset
How about I rape you to death, then go to your funeral and rape your family and friends?

pym-ftw
This thread went in a weird direction

Philosophía
How about I rape you to death, then go to your funeral and rape your family and friends? I don't have family and friends, so joke's on you.

TheGodKiller
Can someone actually show a scan in which this wikipedia reference is made ?

-Pr-
You lovebirds need to take it to PM so the rest can get back on topic.

Philosophía
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Can someone actually show a scan in which this wikipedia reference is made ? http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/3783/thor601secondpreview200.jpg

TheGodKiller
^LOL.....Thanks .

Nihilist
He's too stupid to use it, apparently. He doesnt need to use it seeing as his mind was used to recreate the entire multiverse.

Poor Doom, Reed rapes him again.

Philosophía
thumb up

Doom is just a small fragment of Reed's mind.

Even Reed is a small fragment of Reed's mind.

Beat that, rapeset.

Mindset
Originally posted by Nihilist
He doesnt need to use it seeing as his mind was used to recreate the entire multiverse.

Poor Doom, Reed rapes him again. Wikipedia exists outside the marvel multiverse and it encompasses more than MU.

Doom has acquired the knowledge of wikipedia.

So Doom > Reed.

TheGodKiller
Wikipedia exists outside the marvel multiverse and it encompasses more than MU.
Doom > Reed.
Wrong on both counts

Nihilist
Wikipedia exists outside the marvel multiverse and it encompasses more than MU.

Doom has acquired the knowledge of wikipedia.

So Doom > Reed. piss poor retort, kinda like Dooms intellect compared to Reeds.

Mindset
piss poor retort, kinda like Dooms intellect compared to Reeds. I merely stated a fact.

You can't handle it, I understand.

TheGodKiller
Reed's single neuron>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>(Doom^100000.....000000000......00000(ad infinitum) .

TheGodKiller
I merely stated a fact.

You can't handle it, I understand.
Wrong on both counts

Mindset
Can you not stretch the page with your stupidity.

Thanks.

TheGodKiller
You're getting butthurt(again) about the fact that Doom is just a fragment of Reed's mind .

Its alright , here's a solution to fix your affliction :
http://www.mememaker.net/static/images/templates/17099.jpg

Nihilist
I merely stated a fact.

You can't handle it, I understand. I feel sorry for you as you dont really know anything about Doom but try and act like you do.

Nevermind kid, Reed being Dooms utter superior isnt something to be ashamed of.

Mindset
You're getting butthurt(again) about the fact that Doom is just a fragment of Reed's mind .

Its alright , here's a solution to fix your affliction :
http://www.mememaker.net/static/images/templates/17099.jpg A single Doombot has bested Reed.

Try again.

I feel sorry for you as you dont really know anything about Doom but try and act like you do.

Nevermind kid, Reed being Dooms utter superior isnt something to be ashamed of. I've relayed countless facts showing Doom's superiority to both Reed and Thanos and you choose to ignore them. If you want to troll, that's fine, but don't confuse other posters who want to know the truth.

TheGodKiller
A single Doombot has bested Reed.

Try again.
It was thanks to Reed that his brain damage got fixed .

If Reed can giveth , Reed can taketh away as well .

Come back after you've fixed your butthurt .

Nihilist
A single Doombot has bested Reed.

Try again.

I've relayed countless facts showing Doom's superiority to both Reed and Thanos and you choose to ignore them. If you want to troll, that's fine, but don't confuse other posters who want to know the truth. Youve never relayed any facts period.

You just like to do your usual Doom troll, then cry when you get shown up with you massive lack of knowledge about Doom.

Philosophía
I think they want your head on a stick, mindset.

Badabing
TheGodKiller & Nihilist, your opinions are suspect since you both continue to troll and spam even after a mod has posted. That said, Mindset and Doom win this thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.