Sentient Vehicles Brawl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sixth_Winged
Magic imbued the following vehicles/transportation means sentience and commanded them to kill each other till there's one remaining. The given sentience will reflect their rider's character.

Batmobile
Ghostrider motorcycle
Ss' surfboard
X-men's Blackbird
Orion's Astro-Harness
Ww's invisible plane
Lobo's Hog
Avengers Quinjet
Ff's Fantasticar

Who will be the last remaining

DarkSaint85
The Hog
Astro Harness/Surfboard

Everyone else.

Uriel005
I'd say the board. purely because i think its fast enough to just crush its way through all the other gear... astrosled and GR cycle are the only things close enough and even then I'd still edge out the board in terms of raw speed. That said how much of the boards capabilities are purely the boards and how much of it comes from the surfer I leave open to debate. Would the board move as quickly w/out surfer? Everything else is pretty much engineered/tech based besides GR motorcycle.

Q99
It's surprising how tough the Invisible Plane is- it rammed through the chest of a demon lord.

Also, it can hide.

I think it's been sent to carry others independently occasionally. There's some power cosmic in it whether or not he's riding.

abhilegend
Lobo's hog frags everything else.

Cogito
Optimus Prime wins

byrdgang21
SS board or GR cycle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.