Nova Prime vs Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Namor has his wet suit for this battle.

This is a straight flying around fist cuff fight...no blasting. Amping physical stats is allowed though.

Who wins?

abhilegend
Namor wins.

Stoic
Originally posted by carver9
Namor has his wet suit for this battle.

This is a straight flying around fist cuff fight...no blasting. Amping physical stats is allowed though.

Who wins?

Why are you nerfing Prime? Nova wins this but why the nerf? you should let him use all of his powers as he would in a comic setting.

iceman24567
No shields ect Namor has the edge

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by iceman24567
No shields ect Namor has the edge

NP always has a gravimetric auto-shield to begin with. It's separate from the grav shields he can extend from his body. With amping NP wins. Plus his damage soak is retaaaded. This is also without him utilizing his superior combat speed.

srankmissingnin
Nova via an insurmountable speed advantage.

dmills
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Nova via an insurmountable speed advantage.

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/Nova%20CQB%20protocols/1323376196117-picsay.jpg

Namor would be chasing after images all day. Except the counter attack would be punches instead of blasts of course lol. Amped ones at that.

Of course in a comic he'd prolly stand and bang with Namor.

vansonbee
Drax with his upgrade, I still wouldn't put him on par with Namor. The other thing that's going for Drax, is his ability to kill Thanos.

Regarding the fight itself w/o the restriction. I would say Nova for good 7/10.

Nova > Namor > Iron man

Golgo13
Nova.

Bouboumaster
Nova would beat the shit out of Namor, whatever the contest is

Digi
I was never as high on Nova as many, even post powerup in the Annihilation arc. But this seems lopsided to me. Why wouldn't Nova wreck house here?

dmills
Originally posted by Digi
I was never as high on Nova as many, even post powerup in the Annihilation arc. But this seems lopsided to me. Why wouldn't Nova wreck house here?

Nope. Two dudes fairly evenly matched physically flying around fighting, (Marvel lists Nova's strength as higher, but Namor has great showings h2h with class 100's) except one dude is orders of magnitude faster and is probably a good deal more durable even sans shields. Oh and it's in character for him to use said speed to his advantage when need be. Especially when flying.

guy222
nova

dmills
Originally posted by guy222
nova

Sup guy? Inbox me your # again bro. For some reason I can't find it in my gmail contacts.

guy222
sure will bro

got a new cell and number

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.