Phoenix Scott vs The Void

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
http://imageshack.us/a/img155/9004/avsxzone026.jpg

vs

http://imageshack.us/a/img194/8286/siege03thostewmeganpg25.jpg

Sundipped
Scott.
Yeah I said it. Even without feats yet.
I come out with guns blazing. 2guns

Sixth_Winged
Scott because im biased

pym-ftw
Scott cooks & eats the demon crab

Endless Mike
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Scott cooks & eats the demon crab

This, assuming no jobbing/PIS

Golgo13
Void.

janus77
not-Void.

The PFAs have sucked so far, but at least they've consistently KTFOed Thor... which is something they hold over Voidtry.

Golgo13
Originally posted by janus77
not-Void.

The PFAs have sucked so far, but at least they've consistently KTFOed Thor... which is something they hold over Voidtry.

When did Thor KO Void?

janus77
Originally posted by Golgo13
When did Thor KO Void?
Never, IM did (with a hellicarrier).

mastagambit
Cyke one shots with a phoenix powered mega optic blast.

bbrem123
void

"Id"
go!

Nibedicus
Phoeniclops

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by janus77
Never, IM did (with a hellicarrier).

After Norn Stone amped Avengers and Loki attacked Void.

Badabing
Originally posted by Sundipped
Scott.
Yeah I said it. Even without feats yet.
I come out with guns blazing. 2guns gun4durgun3

guy222
scott is the ****

he wins easily

Tony Stark
VOID

DickBlazer
If u go by a common opponent (which is all this can be based on really) then scott takes it with not much trouble

h1a8
If Void has MM powers then he wins. If not then he loses, maybe

"Id"
Scott takes this chump to school.

The Sorrow
Scott wins.

ODG
Phoenix Scott. Obviously. He was Dark Phoenix, after all.

KingD19
He was not only fighting in multiple places at once, he was casually ripping the world apart.

ODG
Originally posted by KingD19
He was not only fighting in multiple places at once, he was casually ripping the world apart. He was zipping around the globe. But, yes, he was unintentionally ripping apart the Earth on a global level.

Sixth_Winged
he got defeated with two beings that belong to the kitchen....jk

joke aside, AvX12 and uncanny phoenix scott winning here seems to be justified.

KingD19
Originally posted by ODG
He was zipping around the globe. But, yes, he was unintentionally ripping apart the Earth on a global level.

Seemed more like he was just...existing at multiple points at once. As he punched Hulk in Sydney, was there when he landed in California, and in the Himalayas.

I might have to look at it again, but that's how I interpreted it.

ODG
Originally posted by KingD19
Seemed more like he was just...existing at multiple points at once. As he punched Hulk in Sydney, was there when he landed in California, and in the Himalayas.

I might have to look at it again, but that's how I interpreted it. Not really. Scott punched Hulk from Sydney but Scott wasn't in Sacramanto when Hulk landed there. At some point, Scott then flew to the Himalayas, where Thor caught up with him and Thor got BFR'ed for his trouble. Then the rest of the Avengers showed up after Nova tackled him into the Himalayan mountains and the rest of the battle plays out there.

I think you're confusing the global catastrophes that Dark Phoenix Scott's power was producing all over the globe as if Scott were there in each location actively causing it. The Dark Phoenix flaring up out of control was ripping the planet apart whether or not Dark Phoenix Scott was physically there or not.

If Dark Phoenix Cyclops was omnipresent, Cap, Beast and the rest of the Avengers wouldn't be chasing him down to a specific location, after all. But they did. So... yea.

Bouboumaster
Both of them sucked equally.

KingD19
Originally posted by ODG
Not really. Scott punched Hulk from Sydney but Scott wasn't in Sacramanto when Hulk landed there. At some point, Scott then flew to the Himalayas, where Thor caught up with him and Thor got BFR'ed for his trouble. Then the rest of the Avengers showed up after Nova tackled him into the Himalayan mountains and the rest of the battle plays out there.

I think you're confusing the global catastrophes that Dark Phoenix Scott's power was producing all over the globe as if Scott were there in each location actively causing it. The Dark Phoenix flaring up out of control was ripping the planet apart whether or not Dark Phoenix Scott was physically there or not.

If Dark Phoenix Cyclops was omnipresent, Cap, Beast and the rest of the Avengers wouldn't be chasing him down to a specific location, after all. But they did. So... yea.

That probably is what I did. I'm looking at too much stuff at once. But yeah, Dark Cyclopsnix wins.

zopzop
Originally posted by ODG
Not really. Scott punched Hulk from Sydney but Scott wasn't in Sacramanto when Hulk landed there. At some point, Scott then flew to the Himalayas, where Thor caught up with him and Thor got BFR'ed for his trouble. Then the rest of the Avengers showed up after Nova tackled him into the Himalayan mountains and the rest of the battle plays out there.

I think he was in multiple places at one time :
http://imageshack.us/a/img213/3185/omni.th.jpg http://imageshack.us/a/img7/8910/omni2os.th.jpg

ODG
^ His mind was experiencing temporal displacement/scattering. At one point, he's experiencing the present, then his past, then the present, then some future version, then the present again. If he was in different places the whole time, they wouldn't have eventually tracked him down to the Himalayas. But they obviously did.

guy222
poor void

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.