Batman/ Wolverine: Claws vs Sword

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
Batman+He-Man Power sword
vs
Wolverine+Popeye's Spinach

iceman24567
They collide and the universe xplodes

JakeTheBank
Spite against Batman.

Sin I AM
Bruce doesn't need any weapons to defeat Logan

JakeTheBank
For the majority, yeah, he does.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Bruce doesn't need any weapons to defeat Logan Why do you think this?

NemeBro
That sword enabled a wimp like Adam to overpower PC Superman.

srankmissingnin
Without prep Bruce couldn't take a single win against Wolverine if his life depended on it. In standard gear match Wolverine would solo the entire Batfamily. With minimal effort.

Also... Popeye's Spinach >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The Power Sword

iceman24567
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Without prep Bruce couldn't take a single win against Wolverine if his life depended on it. In standard gear match Wolverine would solo the entire Batfamily. With minimal effort.

Also... Popeye's Spinach >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The Power Sword Shut up

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by NemeBro
That sword enabled a wimp like Adam to overpower PC Superman.

IIRC, He-Man didn't actually overpower PC Superman and even looked inferior to him. The fact that he was able to contend with him to begin with is a feat in of itself, though.

Though, Popeye's Spinach is ridiculously much more haxxed than the Sword of Power.

NemeBro
Hax, sure, but He-Man's strength is literally defined as "As strong as it needs to be", any physical task, he is strong enough to complete it.

Say, cutting through Adamantium.

And to your first point, I am pretty sure that He-Man was portrayed as being the physically dominant character between the two, but I could be wrong.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by NemeBro
Hax, sure, but He-Man's strength is literally defined as "As strong as it needs to be", any physical task, he is strong enough to complete it.

Say, cutting through Adamantium.

And to your first point, I am pretty sure that He-Man was portrayed as being the physically dominant character between the two, but I could be wrong.

Sure, he's as "strong as he needs to be" but he's still bound by his actual feats, which range from impressive and rivaling top tiers in said strength department such as Superman and Hulk to being good but not quite up to level.

Popeye's Spinach is absurd. As in punch someone around the planet and into the solar system, spin around the sun, and back to Earth only to be punched again. Logic and physics are brutalized, even more so than what He-Man and his sword does. Giving Wolverine Popeye's spinach and the strength that comes with effectively gives him Toon Level feats, which Batman w/the Power Sword can't really compete with.

And yeah, I'm going to have to look at their fight again sometime.

Endless Mike
Wolverine can't hand the spinach. He dies.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Spite against Batman. Disagree, I think Bats can win this. Without power-ups I put them close to even in the speed department. Now consider the nature of the two power-ups. The spinach certainly boosts strength and allows for reality manipulation, but iirc it doesn't really boost speed or attack range. The sword on the otherhand takes an ambiguously gay Adam and gives him God-like strength as well as gives him a considerable reach advantage. Give that to a combatant of Batmans caliber, especially with a sword, and I don't see Wolverine being able to get close enough to hurt Batman. Batman just needs to keep his distnce and wait for an opportunity to take Logan's head.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

Also... Popeye's Spinach >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The Power Sword
Not really. The Spinach omly enables the power of Patriotism/Doing the Right Thing that is within Popye's heart.

And since Wolvierine is Canadian.....well he is lets just say not all that high in those catergoreies.

Batman wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.