Extremis Iron Man Vs Spartan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/38888/2574710-invim2008523cov_col_02_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/308/732562-11525_400x600_large.jpg

StiltmanFTW
That's not a pic of extremis.

Galan007
Spartan.

Tony Stark
Extremis FTW 10/10

Golgo13
LOL! I knew you'd show.

iceman24567
Spartan

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Galan007
Spartan.

He's physically tougher/superior, but couldn't Tony hack him? Especially since this is sans void upgrade.

guy222
tony

Digi
Originally posted by Blair Wind
He's physically tougher/superior, but couldn't Tony hack him? Especially since this is sans void upgrade.

Maybe. We don't really know. As with any tech-based character, Spartan has his own feats of this nature, though Tony's are probably better. If this doesn't work, though, Spartan wins, and it's not really up for debate.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Digi
Maybe. We don't really know. As with any tech-based character, Spartan has his own feats of this nature, though Tony's are probably better. If this doesn't work, though, Spartan wins, and it's not really up for debate.

Well, who would you give it to? With or without hacking?

Digi
Originally posted by Golgo13
Well, who would you give it to? With or without hacking?

If Tony can hack him, which is a possibility, Tony wins. If not, Spartan is Tony's superior in a straight-up fight, and it's not even terribly close. If I take a stance on the hacking, it's just a guess, and I don't do that.

Mindset
Originally posted by Digi
If Tony can hack him, which is a possibility, Tony wins. If not, Spartan is Tony's superior in a straight-up fight, and it's not even terribly close. If I take a stance on the hacking, it's just a guess, and I don't do that. I agree with this compadre.

Galan007
Originally posted by Blair Wind
He's physically tougher/superior, but couldn't Tony hack him? Especially since this is sans void upgrade. Help me out here: what was the most impressive tech Extremis Tony hacked that wasn't Stark-tech? I'm having a brain-fart, atm.

-K-M-
Off the top of my head, he hacked either C.L.O.C or the Sentry's Watchtower...I can't remember which.

the Darkone
Spartan has Mr Majestic level of Strength and Speed plus his powers, so yeah I see Spartan winning unless Tony can hack into him.

Galan007
Originally posted by -K-M-
Off the top of my head, he hacked either C.L.O.C or the Sentry's Watchtower...I can't remember which. Yeah, he hacked into CLOC to beat Sentry, but I'm not sure how CLOC compares to Spartan...

-K-M-
Yeah, he hacked into CLOC to beat Sentry, but I'm not sure how CLOC compares to Spartan...

IMO, inferior

Galan007
Originally posted by -K-M-
IMO, inferior CLOC is inferior to Spartan, you mean? If so, I agree.

-K-M-
CLOC is inferior to Spartan, you mean? If so, I agree.

That's what I mean thumb up

Digi
Originally posted by the Darkone
Spartan has Mr Majestic level of Strength and Speed plus his powers, so yeah I see Spartan winning unless Tony can hack into him.

Be fair. Majestic owns him when they fight. This description is misleading.

rotiart
When Tony hacked reeds tech... (stuff for sentry) he said he was able to do it because of how bad Reed was at software protection or something like that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.