Power vs Durability

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
The following super-strong super-durable heroes and villains get one punch at The Bleeding Image, who has focused their powers on that same combatant. The idea is that each delivers their most powerful blow, in which they themselves in turn feel the full force of. Essentially are they stronger than they are durable or vice versa.

Superman-OWAW
Superman-PC
Doomsday-DoS
Doomsday-HP
Gladiator-full confidence
Thor-B&T, with power gem
Thor-with Odinforce
Hulk-WWH
Hulk-WBH
Trion Juggernaut
Juggernaut-classic
Thanos-RoT

pym-ftw
Doomsday, Hulk, and juggernaut are fine, Thanos walks it off, superman is injured but awake, Thor is dead, Glads is knocked out

Digi
Originally posted by pym-ftw
superman is injured but awake, Thor is dead, Glads is knocked out

erm

pym-ftw
I can't see Thor tanking his own godblast, right after fireing it

Brockalizer
Doomsday, Hulk, and juggernaut are fine, Thanos walks it off, superman is injured but awake, Thor is dead, Glads is knocked out I agree with Thor and Gladiator. However, I disagree on Hulk and Superman. Their strength seems to increase at a higher rate than their durability.

Zack Fair
Superman has tanked ridiculous shit. I think he can tank his strongest blow if he is ready for it.

If he just happens to throw a reality breaking punch and gets hit by it without knowing well i think it could be lights out for him.

Actually I have no fkn idea.

over

Digi
I can't see Thor tanking his own godblast, right after fireing it

I was more referring to the power gem one. But ok, I guess I can buy this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.