Thing vs Doc Samson & Luke Cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Can Thing defeat these two in a fist fight?

Doc Samson- http://spider-bob.com/heroes/marvel/DocSamson.htm

zopzop
I loves me some Doc Samson! Luke Cage is a non factor in this fight though.

Split 50/50.

KingD19
Cage isn't as strong as the two, but he's easily just as durable and he can hit hard enough to hurt people in Thing's range. He's a great compliment to Samson in this fight.

StiltmanFTW
Even a fraction of Loebforce is still too much for Ben.

And Luke has Bendispower... this is spite.

KingD19
Luke has taken tons of hits by people Ben's equal and more than likely his superior and kept going with no problems. With Samson taking the front, it's gonna be a Sweet Green Christmas.

He was just fighting Namor and did great in that fight, even though it was mostly Avengers wank in AvX.

tkitna
Thing loses as much as it pains me to say so.

The Sorrow
Probably Team. I think Samson was class 100 before he died.

pym-ftw
Team Cage

golem370
I believe Thing would win I also think Cage would be more of an annoyance then anything else. He doesn't have to knock out Cage even though I think he could easy but bfr him. The real fight is Doc and Ben and Ben would beat him after a decent fight.

carver9
Team wins.

KingD19
Originally posted by golem370
I believe Thing would win I also think Cage would be more of an annoyance then anything else. He doesn't have to knock out Cage even though I think he could easy but bfr him. The real fight is Doc and Ben and Ben would beat him after a decent fight.

Cage hits incredibly hard for his weight class and has tangled with people out of Ben's league. Like Hulk, Ionic Wonderman, etc...

golem370
If they are out of Things league they are out of Cages league. Thing has tangled with Hulk Gladiator Hercules Thor Champion etc etc. Hulk has one-shotted Luke Cage

KingD19
Hulk has one-shotted Thing at least once. Probably more than that. Cage has taken full force hits from people near WWH's strength class and been fine. Hiroim the Oldstrong uppercutted him a couple blocks a way, and he was more pissed about being knocked so far from the fight than he was about getting hit

Sin I AM
Originally posted by KingD19
Hulk has one-shotted Thing at least once. Probably more than that. Cage has taken full force hits from people near WWH's strength class and been fine. Hiroim the Oldstrong uppercutted him a couple blocks a way, and he was more pissed about being knocked so far from the fight than he was about getting hit

When has hulk one shotted Ben? Not saying I don't believe you, I just don't well believe u

cdtm
Thing wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.