Black.,.,.,.,.,.,.,magic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eninn

Digi
Do you have any evidence of black magic actually in practice, with evidence that the people in question actually gain supernatural or demonic powers?

eninn
Yes

Many, many communities

Which has this horrible stuff
And experienced by a lot of people
See here

on my e-mail

Most of the people are now suffering from black magic. Even my family had it too but now we are safe Alhamdulillah!

May Allah protect all of the mankind, Amin!

---allah warned us of that
And tell us the need for the use of the Qur'an

This is a big risk

Magic in Islam
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFFAoJvRazM

Digi
I don't think you understand what evidence means.

ArtificialGlory
I heard it's the Brown magic that's the most insidious.

TheBigManRevo
are you saying other types are acceptable??

Little Caesar
I had a cat named Black Magic once, and I can prove it.

eninn
There are more and more evidence I have of realistic positions in people's lives

See here

---Once I asked a Malay woman in Springhill, N.S. about deep-rooted Malay folklore and traditional culture about what their beliefs are about Black Magic, to my surprise, she said that her mother was a victim of santau. And suffers terribly from various illnesses due to an amulet like a tiger's tooth which is passed down from one generation to another as their heritage.

So you see, black magic believers are worldwide

-----Magician and fortune teller
Called knowledge of the unseen and the power to cause harm to others

Dimension from the divine teachings and this calls to polytheism

Therefore
Read the Qur'an is the surest solution to treat many problems
Such as the expulsion of demons
And directed by jinn
Of the bodies of people

Black Magic is different from sleight of hand

we find these referred to in the following Quranic verses:

"They pursued what the devils taught concerning Solomon's kingdom. Solomon, however, was not a disbeliever, but the devils were disbelievers. They taught the people sorcery, and that which was sent down through the two angels of Babel, Haroot and Maroot. These two did not divulge such knowledge without pointing out: "This is a test. You shall not abuse such knowledge." But the people used it in such evil schemes as the breaking up of marriages. They can never harm anyone against the will of God. They thus learn what hurts them, not what benefits them, and they know full well that whoever practices witchcraft will have no share in the Hereafter. Miserable indeed is what they sell their souls for, if they only knew" 2:102

eninn
Muslim has narrated, on the authority of one of the wives of the Prophet (may Peace Be Upon Him) (Hafsah - may Allah be pleased with her), that Allah's Prophet (may Peace Be Upon Him) said:

"Whoever went to a fortune-teller and asked him about some matter (i.e. of the unseen) and believed him, will have his prayer rejected for forty days."

The Prophet (may Peace Be Upon Him) informs us in this Hadith that if anyone visited a fortune-teller and asked him about a matter of the unseen - about which, in reality, none possesses knowledge except Allah - and believed in what fortune teller said, Allah will not accept his prayers, nor reward them for forty days - and this is a punishment for the major sin which he has committed.

Benefits Derived From This Hadith

1. The prohibition of fortune-telling.

2. The forbiddance of believing the prophesies of soothsayers and fortune-tellers.

3. That a person may lose the reward of his prayers as a punishment for his sins.

Relevance of This Hadith to the Subject of the Chapter

That the Hadith proves the forbiddance of fortune-telling and the belief in it.

Relevance of This Hadith to the Subject of Tawheed

That the Prophet (may Peace Be Upon Him) has condemned whoever visits a fortune-teller for he has made him a partner with Allah in possessing knowledge of the unseen.

Important Note

It has been mentioned by the scholars - may Allah have mercy on them - that whoever believed in what the fortune-teller says does not have to repeat his prayers for this period of forty days, but that he receives no reward for them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRrf9OV07IU

Shakyamunison
There is no such thing as magic!

eninn
There are more and more evidence I have of realistic positions in people's lives

See here

--Black magic is there! But these things affect only those who are disconnected with God or to say it simply THE TRUTH. And such things affect mostly who do not live a clean and honorable life.
I have had the experience in my life.
A women tried by all her means ( she had about 200-300 black magic ingredients in her room, like sindhoor, hairs, tooth, blood,bones etc.etc.) in small ( about 2 inch dia) containers. She failed to lake me come under her spells. Then she gave me arsenic mixed in coffee. This also did not affect me as I had 16 motions from 11 pm to 6 am.
She was punished for her action by the SUPREME BEING and her son was crushed under one of the family's trucks.
Another lady tried her efforts to destroy my family. We had difficulties but we survived but she was punished by loosing her husband's entire business and now in the stages of divorcing her husband.
Black magic practitioners should know black magic do not pay

----, don't listen to Zee. Magic DOES exist.

My mom went to a black magician once because she wanted my dad to stop checking out other women. He cast a spell on my dad, and now dad can't look at any other woman except my mom. It really worked.

Zee, stop spreading misinformation. You're being unscientific

rudester
I use to have a doll with the face of my enemy, I would stab it most times and hope that he could feel it on the otherside.

Digi
Originally posted by eninn

See here

--Black magic is there! But these things affect only those who are disconnected with God or to say it simply THE TRUTH. And such things affect mostly who do not live a clean and honorable life.
I have had the experience in my life.
A women tried by all her means ( she had about 200-300 black magic ingredients in her room, like sindhoor, hairs, tooth, blood,bones etc.etc.) in small ( about 2 inch dia) containers. She failed to lake me come under her spells. Then she gave me arsenic mixed in coffee. This also did not affect me as I had 16 motions from 11 pm to 6 am.
She was punished for her action by the SUPREME BEING and her son was crushed under one of the family's trucks.
Another lady tried her efforts to destroy my family. We had difficulties but we survived but she was punished by loosing her husband's entire business and now in the stages of divorcing her husband.
Black magic practitioners should know black magic do not pay

----, don't listen to Zee. Magic DOES exist.

My mom went to a black magician once because she wanted my dad to stop checking out other women. He cast a spell on my dad, and now dad can't look at any other woman except my mom. It really worked.

Zee, stop spreading misinformation.

Lol. As I said, I don't think you understand what evidence is. A series of probably embellished/fabricated events from people who already believe in magical thinking, does not constitute evidence.

Also, if you're not straight lying to us about your parents, I guarantee you that your dad can look at other women. It's statements like that which make you seem like a troll. I am skeptical that anyone who has the intelligence and means to own/use a computer could think that he physically can't look at 51% of the world's population.

Originally posted by eninn
You're being unscientific

Hahaha. I have this friend named Inigo Montoya. He gives linguistic advice on word usgae. You should check him out.

Btw, if you are a troll, you need people to be upset to be successful. By my watch, you're wasting WAY more of your own time than anyone else's.

But I digress. Enjoy the mystical bath salts of Allah. May they keep your enemies at bay.

eninn
Magic and its likes, such as divination, jugglery, conjuration, and employing the jinn for bad purposes, are prohibited in Islam because they are based on lying, cheating, ill-gotten moneys, and neglecting reason and religion. There is no doubt that magic has an external influence on some people of weak, diseased hearts and much illusion. Allah says, (... they taught men sorcery ... and from these two (angels) people learn that by which they cause division between man and wife; but they injure thereby no one save by Allah's permission).

The wisdom of prohibiting magic is that when Allah the Almighty created man, He honored him with reason and invited him to use reason to build his life according to its guidance, whereas magic and other things like it contradict the high divine goal and make man and society live in ignorance and illusion away from the truth and the real facts.

Islam has contended against magic and declared that a magician must be killed if he does not repent. The money gained from magic is unlawful. Teaching magic, learning it, and taking wages for it are all unlawful.

Imam as-Sadiq (as) said, 'He, who learns something of magic whether little or much, disbelieves ...

Imam Ali (as) said, 'A diviner is like a fortune-teller, and a fortune-teller is like a magician, and a magician is like an unbeliever, and the unbeliever will be in Fire.

If magic and its likes had no harmful effects, Islam would not have prohibited them. We do not say that magic has no effects, but one must seek the protection of Allah the Almighty from magic and its bad effects. Allah says in His Book, (So when they cast down, Musa (Moses) said to them: What you have brought is magic; surely Allah will make it naught; surely Allah does not make the work of mischief-makers to thrive. And Allah will show the truth to be the truth by His words, though the guilty may be averse (to it)).

This verse and what happened to Prophet Moses (as) with the magicians shows that magic was practiced by the followers of the Devils, but Allah curbed it so that its influence would not reach those who believed and relied on Allah sincerely such as Prophet Moses ( as) and the believers whom the influence of magic and jugglery did not affect.

We conclude that when man believes in Allah with sincerity and certainty, magic and its like will not have any influence over him. If magic was able to have influence over anyone, the devils from the human beings and the jinn would do to the believers whatever they liked; however, we find the believers stronger than them, and, moreover, they are able to even annul the effects of magic on others by reciting some Qur'anic verses and certain supplications, through which they strengthen the spirit of a bewitched one and help him overcome the magic and the magician

eninn
---Black Magic is different from sleight of hand

We believe that these acts of sorcery forbidden in apparent
But does not give the rule of magic
As mentioned in the accompanying papers of these charlatans who Fascinate the eyes of the people is not the fact,
This should not be longer than one who disbelieves does magic
Because it uses jinn or demons,
But
is the result of sleight of hand and typecast
And imagination to the eyes of those present
And knowledge of the properties and some of the mysteries of chemistry
Such as images that were mentioned in the question,

Examples of sorcery that some people do it
And who fancy they see it beyond the capacity of human beings he Imagine that of magic
But are illusions
The behavior of the tricks that Fascinate the eyes of the people as did Pharaoh's magicians, God said:  if their ropes and their rods surmises of magic they seek 
Thus these acts listed are fantasies
But
If children are raised On that
Believed in these charlatans they afford to change the facts and the revival of the dead, and this belief signed in disbelief or And introductions to him

eninn

Shakyamunison
Magic is only in the mind, and is caused by ignorence.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
You should visit Mexico.

rudester
Originally posted by Shakyamunison

ahahhahahha

rudester
I dont believe in magic that shit never works I tried it! I do believe in kinetic energy the power of the mind that we are all connected! I believe that if we focus on something for a long period of time we draw it into our reality.. the power of the human mind is amazing.. for example. If your on the street sidewalk and you look across the street at anyone.. you stair at them long enough and they will turn around and look at you.. why is that? Because something inside them is telling them that someone is looking at them. (this happens all the time, that feeling that someone is thinking about you)

eninn
Yes
That's right
So
Why God warned us of that?

And also there is the treatment? Why?

Well said. There was a time during the so-called "dark ages" in Europe when especially women were blamed for practicing black magic. Many inncoent women were found guilty by the inquisition run by the Catholic church after torturing them to confess and burned alive at the stake.

Yes
There Antichrist - and sleight-of-hand - and black magic

eninn
On the authority of `Imran Ibn Husain (ra), in a marfoo' form, it is reported: "Whoever practises at-tiyarah, or tells fortunes or seeks advice from a fortune-teller, or practises magic or asks another to do so, is not one of us; and whoever goes to a soothsayer and believes what he tells him has disbelieved in that which was revealed to Muhammad." (Narrated by Al-Bazzaar, with a good Sanad and by At-Tabarani, in his book, Al-Awsat, with a good sanad, but without the words: "...and whoever goes to a soothsayer etc..."wink

In this Hadith, the Prophet (may Peace Be Upon Him) declares himself free and innocent of three kinds of people: (i) The one who seeks omens or their interpretation, (ii) the one who tells fortunes or seeks advice from fortune-tellers and (iii) the one who practises magic, or seeks the services of a magician. Then He (may Peace Be Upon Him) adds, as an extra warning to the fortune-teller and his clients, that whoever believes in the words of the fortune-teller has disbelieved in the Revelation (the Qur'an and the Sunnah) given to him (may Peace Be Upon Him); this is because Allah and His Messenger (may Peace Be Upon Him) have informed us that knowledge of the unseen is only with Allah , therefore belief in the fortune-teller is a rejection of Allah's Words and those of His Prophet (may Peace Be Upon Him).

Benefits Derived From This Hadith

1. The prohibition of interpreting omens, of sorcery and fortune-telling.

2. The forbiddance of seeking these three things.

3. That believing the prophesies of the fortune-teller is kufr.

4. That the Qur'an is Revelation, not created.

Relevance of This Hadith to the Subject of the Chapter

That the Hadith proves without doubt, that the fortune-teller is a disbeliever.

Relevance of This Hadith to the Subject of Tawheed

That the Hadith proves without question, that the fortune-teller is a disbeliever, because he depends upon shirk in order to predict the future.

Digi
Originally posted by rudester
I dont believe in magic that shit never works I tried it! I do believe in kinetic energy the power of the mind that we are all connected! I believe that if we focus on something for a long period of time we draw it into our reality.. the power of the human mind is amazing.. for example. If your on the street sidewalk and you look across the street at anyone.. you stair at them long enough and they will turn around and look at you.. why is that? Because something inside them is telling them that someone is looking at them. (this happens all the time, that feeling that someone is thinking about you)

Oh good god. This is not supernatural mind powers. This is statistical inevitability and confirmation bias.

red g jacks
Originally posted by rudester
I dont believe in magic that shit never works I tried it! I do believe in kinetic energy the power of the mind that we are all connected! I believe that if we focus on something for a long period of time we draw it into our reality.. the power of the human mind is amazing.. for example. If your on the street sidewalk and you look across the street at anyone.. you stair at them long enough and they will turn around and look at you.. why is that? Because something inside them is telling them that someone is looking at them. (this happens all the time, that feeling that someone is thinking about you) on a side note, if you're going to inject psuedo-scienctific jargon into your mysticism then don't go with something basic like 'kinetic energy,' because most people actually know what that means.

next time try anything with the word 'quantum' in it.

rudester
Originally posted by red g jacks
on a side note, if you're going to inject psuedo-scienctific jargon into your mysticism then don't go with something basic like 'kinetic energy,' because most people actually know what that means.

Well I wasn't sure of the exact name, didn't want to get all scientific on uses, but its hard to describe when you dont know what it is exactly...like floaters for example (eye sperm). Will doo baby!

Digi
Originally posted by red g jacks
on a side note, if you're going to inject psuedo-scienctific jargon into your mysticism then don't go with something basic like 'kinetic energy,' because most people actually know what that means.

Rofl. Teaching him how to be wrong in a way that can't be countered as easily. Progress!

ermm

red g jacks
i honestly didn't expect him to take my advice. it was meant to be taken as a testament to how transparent his nonsense was.

eninn
Quote:
5. Always recite the Holy Qur'an ', the Verse of al-Kursi (2:255) five times, and "astaghfirullah" (I ask Allah to forgive me) seventy times!
Will it help if a non Muslim does that?

Good question
Accrue interest
Through the correct belief
And faith in one allah and the prophets senders
For it is allah's words

Interest will not come to you
if
You are far from oneness
allah, who wrote the Qur'an

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.