Bloody Mary vs Psylocke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pym-ftw
Typhoid Mary in her Bloody Mary persona

Vs

Psylocke

Fight

Glorificus
Psylocke wins.

leonidas
this would be a cool match. marys got some good showings but betsy is the more skilled. doubt the tp would be much use given mary's insanity. i'd say betsy but depending on which personality is in charge, this would be a fun fight to see.

pym-ftw
How does Betsy deal with the pyrokinesis?

Darth Jello
In terms of physical skills they are equally matched. Mary is at a disadvantage because her Bloody persona doesn't attack women. Barring that however, I just don't think Betsy could deal with being set on fire and showered with a hail of gunfire and shrapnel. Bloody Mary's kind of an overwhelming force.

Glorificus
Originally posted by pym-ftw
How does Betsy deal with the pyrokinesis?

How does Mary deal with telekinesis?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Glorificus
How does Mary deal with telekinesis?

Probably by also having telekinesis...

Glorificus
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Probably by also having telekinesis...

In which case it's simply a quick-draw. Whomever thinks "neck snap with TK" first, gets the win.

Darth Jello
Eh, I'm giving this one to Psylocke simply because Mary doesn't attack women. The only incident I can think of was Jessica Jones but I think that was reflexive and that was the Typhoid personality.

pym-ftw
Ok what if Betsy is protecting a known wife/child abuser

Darth Jello
Ok what if Betsy is protecting a known wife/child abuser Historically, when Mary finds evil women, she goes through denial, has a breakdown, and runs away. None of this should take away from how dangerous she is.

pym-ftw
Ok let's just say for arguments sake she thinks Betsy is a man for this fight

mastagambit
Ok let's just say for arguments sake she thinks Betsy is a man for this fight

....well I would say maybe a draw.
Bloody Mary is psychotic and would be going for a quick kill and I see Betsy doing the same thing.

Darth Jello
Betsy doesn't wear much and seems to be more of a close quarters fighter. Mary can ignite anything in her line of sight and as Bloody Mary, uses firearms, shields herself with improvised armor, and tends to surround herself in a deadly cloud of shrapnel. Both are equally matched physically, maybe Mary has an advantage because she uses her powers to greatly increase her agility and dexterity and has been shown to be capable of catching and redirecting bullets with her Ninjoto swords. I think in a situation where she was convinced Psylocke was male, Mary would win simply due to the distance issue.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.