Skaar vs. Hawkman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Skaar gets his sword & HM gets his usual equipment

Who wins?

Bonus question?

What's the more powerful attack; Skaars 300 trillion ton punch on Hulk or Hawkmans "I just hit you with a planet" strike on Superman with the Claw of Horus?

pym-ftw
Skarr

Hawkman

COMIXGOD
Gay bro.

DarkSaint85
Skaar
Hawkman.

If he DID hit him with the force of THE planet, then that's a 6.6 sextillion ton punch.

Golgo13
Skaar.

Stoic
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Skaar gets his sword & HM gets his usual equipment

Who wins?

Bonus question?

What's the more powerful attack; Skaars 300 trillion ton punch on Hulk or Hawkmans "I just hit you with a planet" strike on Superman with the Claw of Horus?

Skaar has the power and strength to win this at first glance, and although he was born into a hellish situation, and forced to fight daily for his life on a barbaric world, his years of battle are in question. Hawkman is likely the more more skilled of the two, but I'm not sure that I would give him the majority. Skaar should win, if he can hit him consistently.

As for the bonus question.
One feat was quantified, while the other could have been hype.

DarkSaint85
It knocked Superman out, so.....there IS that.

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
It knocked Superman out, so.....there IS that.

Skaar also knocked the Juggernaut into space with less than he prepped when he hit the Hulk, so there is also that. If we were to determine distance as a sign of power and all of that good stuff, and add in the destructiveness of how much damage Superman caused when he landed, we will likely come up with less than world shattering forces that actually hit Superman.

DarkSaint85
Yeah, that ventures into h1a8 territory, and I am not good enough for that. Hell, my posting of the sextillion tons is already veering into that.

It DID manage to reverse a flying Superman (so he was flying up, and it stopped him, and sent him back crashing to Earth).

Ultimately, it depends on whether you take it at face value. Which I obv do, and you don't.

Golgo13
Claw of Horus is pretty formidable.

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Yeah, that ventures into h1a8 territory, and I am not good enough for that. Hell, my posting of the sextillion tons is already veering into that.

It DID manage to reverse a flying Superman (so he was flying up, and it stopped him, and sent him back crashing to Earth).

Ultimately, it depends on whether you take it at face value. Which I obv do, and you don't.

Well in order for it to have been Earth Shattering he should have shattered the Earth, or been driven to China like he was when Bizarro hit his body, while he was Bizarro. Superman and Bizarro switched bodies, and Superman's body while being possessed by Bizzaro's brain, and was punched through the Earth, and came out in China. Just wanted to explain the reference, in case you missed the comic.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
Well in order for it to have been Earth Shattering he should have shattered the Earth, or been driven to China like he was when Bizarro hit his body, while he was Bizarro. Superman and Bizarro switched bodies, and Superman's body while being possessed by Bizzaro's brain, and was punched through the Earth, and came out in China. Just wanted to explain the reference, in case you missed the comic.

Ah, I see your point.

Not necessarily, though, as Superman could have taken the brunt of the blow, and his flying abilities acting as a shock absorber...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.