Hulk V.S. Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dragonking180
Hulk versus Thor, both abilities are unchanged, who wins

Damborgson
What chu mean by unchanged abilities?

Dragonking180
Both of their abilities are the same no enhancement on either one

DarkSaint85
Which Hulk? Do you cap it?

Scoobless
I love original threads, can hardly believe this one has never been done in the many years of the vs forum.

smile

Dragonking180
Yea my friend was arguing with me that Thor would win, and I said Hulk< so I took it to the discussion boards.

Damborgson
Your friend was right.

http://onlifeandstuff.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/thor-smile.jpg

DarkSaint85
Listen to your friend, Billy Zane. He's cool.

Stoic
Originally posted by Damborgson
Your friend was right.

http://onlifeandstuff.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/thor-smile.jpg

But what about Avengers Assemble?

DarkSaint85
What about Fear Itself? BFR is still an option.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Stoic
But what about Avengers Assemble?

What about the 50+ years of showings that aren't avengers assemble?

Stoic
What about the 50+ years of showings that aren't avengers assemble?

Well within those 50+ Years, when did Thor dominate the Hulk in every fight that they had?

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
What about Fear Itself? BFR is still an option.

What if Nul decided to go back to the battleground after the hit? What would have happened?

pym-ftw
Thor drops the hammer

DarkSaint85
How would Nul go back? And how would normal Hulk replicate this?

Damborgson
Well within those 50+ Years, when did Thor dominate the Hulk in every fight that they had?

I never argued that he ever dominated the Hulk. I think if respective power-sets are compared though, and it goes beyond a brawl, there is no reason Thor shouldn't win unless fighting at a level where the Hulk can compete.

Dragonking180
NOOOOOOOOOO NO NO NOOO NO! Hulk would totally Win! hes indestructible!

DarkSaint85
Go be indestructible in the Negative Zone evil face

Silent Master
Originally posted by Dragonking180
NOOOOOOOOOO NO NO NOOO NO! Hulk would totally Win! hes indestructible!

I don't think that word means what you think it means.

Stoic
I never argued that he ever dominated the Hulk. I think if respective power-sets are compared though, and it goes beyond a brawl, there is no reason Thor shouldn't win unless fighting at a level where the Hulk can compete.

The only problem with the Hulk is his ability to turn it into a brawl, and not give Thor an opening to let loose his more exotic offensive powers. This was also shown when he fought Tutinax. Thor is certainly more suited for certain opponents than the Hulk is, but in retrospect the same can be said for Banner.

Damborgson
The only problem with the Hulk is his ability to turn it into a brawl, and not give Thor an opening to let loose his more exotic offensive powers. This was also shown when he fought Tutinax. Thor is certainly more suited for certain opponents than the Hulk is, but in retrospect the same can be said for Banner.

If only if Thor lets it to be honest. What would stop him from taking to the air other than him wanting to brawl?

What opponents could Hulk handle better than Thor could in your opinion?

Dragonking180
Yea..... And I WILL be IND-DES-TRUCT-I-BLE

Horrificus
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
What about Fear Itself? BFR is still an option. Painful BFR causing unconsciousness.

The Sorrow
Hulk wins. Thor's character is what inhibits him.

Dragonking180
Thank You!

Damborgson
He's crazy Dragon. He meant to say Thor wins.

Badabing
Originally posted by Dragonking180
Hulk versus Thor, both abilities are unchanged, who wins Hi. This thread has been done. Use this:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t351237.html

Or this:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=475686

Here's a link to the Comic Book Versus Forum Thread Directory

And a link to the Comic Book Versus Forum Rules where you can see instructions for the search function.

Originally posted by Digi
KMC Vs. Forum Rules

Search Function
K kids, it's come to my attention that everyone hates the search. But it can still be as powerful as the old system.

Here's what you do:

From the search tab, click on "Advanced Search". It will then take you to a new screen. Click on "Advanced Option" and a few new options pop up. Click the box that says "Search Titles Only" and also the one that says "Show Results As Threads" then run your search.

Works wonders.

Thanks, and spread the word.

How to Use the New Search Function!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.