Infinity Gauntlet vs ???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
Thanos, with Infinity Gauntlet

VS

Legion, full potential and amp from Fabian Cortez

Dr. Doom, Reed Richards, Amadeus Cho, Tony Stark, Bruce Banner, and Dr. Strange

Vulcan+power gem, Jean Grey+mind gem, Elixer+time gem, Mr. M+soul gem, Franklin Richards+reality gem, Nate Grey+space gem

Forge+Ion entity

Dr. Doom+orange ring, red ring (left hand) and green ring, blue ring (right hand) with power batteries powering the suit.

Thanos, TQ version+all nine power rings with unlimited charge

RULES: Each team or individual has one month prep and element of surprise. Thanos has the same handicap he gave himself in IG. Not a gauntlet, can any of them beat the Mad Titan

TheGodKiller
Ummm.......aren't the gems WITH Thanos ?

Stoic
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Ummm.......aren't the gems WITH Thanos ?

Yes, and with another set on the field, he'd just take those as well, and have two IG's.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Ummm.......aren't the gems WITH Thanos ? multiple gems or gauntlets isn't a new or foreign concept, Reed has possessed several at one time. Guess I coulda been clearer.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Brockalizer
multiple gems or gauntlets isn't a new or foreign concept, Reed has possessed several at one time. Guess I coulda been clearer.
Nope , when you mention a Marvel artifact in the OP , it is automatically assumed that it is the 616 version . I you intended to use multiple IGs , then you should have specified so in the OP .

Edit : And its the COUNCIL OF REEDS who possessed multiple iterations of the IG at a time .

armedforbattle
doom banner stark Cho strnge Richards would win.

I could see that team that has all the gems beating him.

And forge+ion entity.

And doom with the rings would. But not because of the rings. Cause of the one month of prep stick out tongue

Black bolt z
You are giving Thanos, with the infinity gauntlet...a month of prep? An omniscient, omnipresent, near omni-potent being...a month of prep?

armedforbattle
I forgot... how do both teams have the element of surprise?

Stoic
Separately the gems are far inferior than when combined. Thanos would will those spare gems into his hand, and make a new gauntlet for his free hand. He would then destroy them all.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by armedforbattle
I forgot... how do both teams have the element of surprise? When Thanos had the gauntlet he handicapped himself by not reading the minds of his opponents. Basically right after he wipes out the marvel universe these guys pop up outta nowhere.

dmills
Are the gauntlets even worth a damn anymore? Seems like everybody was popping up with gems and gauntlets over the last few years. I think even the phucking Hood had one smh.

JakeTheBank
Yeah, Hood had the entire 616 Gauntlet.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Yeah, Hood had the entire 616 Gauntlet.
Nope , Hood never acquired all six . At the highest level of success in that particular quest of his , the most he had were 3 gems : Power(which got stolen by Rulk and whose loss Hood compensated by stealing the Mind Gem from the X-Mansion) , Reality and Space(which Thor took from him and which got replaced by the Time Gem) .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.