Nul, Angrir and Kuurth vs Superboy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/6939/hulktheworthyscaled1000.jpg

http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/1025/thethingtheworthyfear.jpg

http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/7343/kuurth.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/7368/188703-79298-superboy-prime_super.JPG

straight up. Who wins?

zopzop
SBP destroys Nul and Angrir. Then SLOWLY but inevitably beats Kuurth to death.

Heavenly king
team 1

Golgo13
SBP.

vansonbee
Superboy

carver9
Is bfring off or on?

DarkSaint85
I'm guessing its on.

Not sure what can be done to BFR Kuurth though. Would pushing the EArth into the Sun help? I don't know.

carver9
If BFRing is off, either Nul or Kuurth can take him imo.

DarkSaint85
Would SBP do it in character, though? :-p

keiththegreat
Thor beat Nul and Angir. Prime could kill 10 Thors at once with little trouble IMO.

h1a8
Im not sure if SBP can harm Kuurth. At best he might stalemate him (he's a lot faster).

Batman-Prime
Prime

StiltmanFTW
The answer is always the same. Hulk solos.

*runs away*

iceman24567
Prime or stalemate. Kuurth is the problem here.

carver9
Kuurth and Nul is the problem here and either could solo.

zopzop
Originally posted by carver9
Kuurth and Nul is the problem here and either could solo.
Like Nul "soloed" a wounded Thor?

A wounded Thor wtfpnwed Angrir then knocked Nul into orbit (with some people even arguing he was flash KOed). Superboy Prime should annihilate this team. Regarding Kuurth, he NEVER, ever went up against a being of SBP's level of power.

carver9
Originally posted by zopzop

A wounded Thor wtfpnwed Angrir then knocked Nul into orbit (with some people even arguing he was flash KOed). Superboy Prime should annihilate this team. Regarding Kuurth, he NEVER, ever went up against a being of SBP's level of power.

Nul tanked everything Thor threw at him and Thor was trying to kill him. Thor bfring him was an amazing ft but that doesn't take away from what Nul has accomplished. The guy ripped Adamantium and enchanted URU like tissue paper.

iceman24567
Originally posted by zopzop

I know right lol. Thor was matching Nul blow for blow while wounded Prime would pummel his shit in. carver needs to stop nobody is taking his shit seriously

Endless Mike
I know I probably missed some tie-ins or something (can you blame me? Fear Itself was kind of... ugh), but anyway, what has Kuurth done that makes him so much beyond the other Worthy?

DarkSaint85
It was more writer's intent, I guess. He flat out ranked everything thrown his way by Cyclops.

iceman24567
Scott had like 60 plans that included boiling his blood, draining him via Rogue, Hope super charged, Emma+cerebro+cuckoos? iirc bfr ect nothing phased him. He just kept on Jugging

DarkSaint85
What would happen if Prime BFRed the planet, I wonder...

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Endless Mike
I know I probably missed some tie-ins or something (can you blame me? Fear Itself was kind of... ugh), but anyway, what has Kuurth done that makes him so much beyond the other Worthy?

He was unstoppable because he fought only "weak" (compared to prime) enemies. Prime would tear him apart.

ODG
^ Magneto's electromagnetism isn't weak. He had just beaten Proteus with it. Cerebro enhanced Emma's telepathy isn't weak. She managed to thwart the Void. All-out Hope isn't weak. She one-shotted a barrier that Thor couldn't break with hours of hammer swinging even before she recently one-shotted Phoenix Cyclops.

Batman-Prime
^Missed the point.

ODG
^ You intended for there to be a point in your post?

Batman-Prime
^Sure. Though I'm not surprised you didn't get it. wink

ODG
^ I don't waste my time trying to mine nuggets of truth from absentminded posts that are easily deconstructed with simple unextraordinary facts.

I'll pray (not hopefully) you didn't waste too much effort in making it. kinda

Batman-Prime
^facepalm

Whatever, maddog^^. You will never get it, me thinks.

ODG
^ That I don't subscribe to a witless post is an indication I'm doing it right. I get it that all-out Hope, among others, is weak to you though. And that virtually no-selling her assault, which left her completely drained, wasn't impressive.

Smart. thumb up

keiththegreat
Originally posted by ODG
^ That I don't subscribe to a witless post is an indication I'm doing it right. I get it that all-out Hope, among others, is weak to you though. And that virtually no-selling her assault, which left her completely drained, wasn't impressive.

Smart. thumb up

Do you ever post anything of substance on this site? Why does every thread you're involved in degenerate into insults?

iceman24567
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Do you ever post anything of substance on this site? Why does every thread you're involved in degenerate into insults? Pot calling the kettle black. Good job thumb up

ODG
crylaugh

I suppose I should be creating Spiderman vs Thor threads instead.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by ODG

Smart. thumb up

You missed the point, maybe because you simply didn't understand it or more likely because you just post to disagree. You compare apples with oranges, you are ignoring any logical approach. I understand that you have a grudge and I can only guess why you are so bitter. But I won't participate in the parody you would call a debate with you. I don't like your insulting and offensive tone, yout agressive way of "debating" and your obvious trolling. So don't get offended again, when I prefer to debate with others.

Have a nice day.

PillarofOsiris
Prime would one-shot kill Angrir, and would easily KO Nul as well. I doubt Kuurth could even swing his hammer fast enough to hit Prime if Prime was using his speed to it's highest potential, and while Kuurth may have owned a bunch of low level mutants for the most part, he has no feats that even come close to Prime's best. Let's see him tank a universe buster, fly through a three hundred mile wall of pure willpower, punch a hole through reality, take on 30+ heralds at once and be in good enough shape to waste a trans level character while not even at full strength.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Prime would one-shot kill Angrir, and would easily KO Nul as well. I doubt Kuurth could even swing his hammer fast enough to hit Prime if Prime was using his speed to it's highest potential, and while Kuurth may have owned a bunch of low level mutants for the most part, he has no feats that even come close to Prime's best. Let's see him tank a universe buster, fly through a three hundred mile wall of pure willpower, punch a hole through reality, take on 30+ heralds at once and be in good enough shape to waste a trans level character while not even at full strength.

thumb up

ODG
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
You missed the point, maybe because you simply didn't understand it or more likely because you just post to disagree. You compare apples with oranges, you are ignoring any logical approach. I understand that you have a grudge and I can only guess why you are so bitter. But I won't participate in the parody you would call a debate with you. I don't like your insulting and offensive tone, yout agressive way of "debating" and your obvious trolling. So don't get offended again, when I prefer to debate with others.

Have a nice day. I didn't miss the non-existent point that relied on an extremely myopic and shallow estimation of what Kuurth encountered in his short appearances. And I'm not pretending that this is some sort of debate, which requires constructive conversation or a semblance of logic from both sides. I don't like stupid offensive posts that focus only on lowballing or posts that serve to do little but trolling.

Your posts aren't the only ones I address in this way. And not all of your posts are like this. So stop trying to act like your some special target and, moreover, don't get personally offended again, when I go on to deconstruct and expose such posts.

Have a good rest of the day.

quab
Superboy-Prrime destroys team 1.

We're talking about a being who can fly massively faster than FTL speeds. Breaking adamantium is a good feat, but in my opinion breaking 300 miles of Green Lanter willpower from (Hal, Guy, Kilowag, etc) is equally as good.

Anyways Prime BFR's all of them to the sun, and basically none of them have the combat speed to fight someone of Prime's speed.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by ODG
crylaugh

I suppose I should be creating Spiderman vs Thor threads instead.

Owned

carver9
Who has Prime defeated "without some type of outside amp" that is above or on this team level? Scans?

Sin I AM
Who has Prime defeated "without some type of outside amp" that is above or on this team level? Scans?

Qft

DarkSaint85

The planets Ranagar and Thann.....

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
The planets Ranagar and Thann.....

Ripping amped Adamantium and Uru>>>>planet moving.

SquallX

Shut up!

When has Prime ever needed outside amps to kill his enemies.

And i swear Carver if you say sunlight radiation, I'll personally find you and kill you. mad

PillarofOsiris

Quoted for Stupidity.

bluewaterrider
1. The bashing is uncalled for and out of line.
Carver said nothing personally disrespecful to you.

2. Prime versus Kuurth would be interesting to see.
Kuurth seems to be an update on classic Juggernaut, who, with his forcefield, would have been invulnerable even to Prime.

3. Unfortunately, all 3 of these guys seem to suffer from one glaring deficiency: They are all non-fliers. Angrir I can see taken down by force. Not so sure about Nul, or, more precisely, not so sure Prime could directly take him down fighting in his conventional fashion before getting TAKEN down first. Kuurth, however, doesn't seem vulnerable to much of anything. I can see Prime, after getting frustrated that everything else tried seem to do nothing, eventually getting into a shoving match or an "I'll prove my strength to you one way or another" confrontation, and eventually removing Kuurth from the field of battle.

For eventually Prime would realize nothing else is going to work EXCEPT bfr. Even if eventually takes the better part of an afternoon, Prime would inevitably come to the conclusion that he HAS to send the big lug away if he wants to do anything else with his life, at which point he would.

carver9
Originally posted by SquallX
Shut up!

When has Prime ever needed outside amps to kill his enemies.

And i swear Carver if you say sunlight radiation, I'll personally find you and kill you. mad

Lol...so I guess that means you couldnt answer ky question or post scans.

Blight
didn't he BFR The Anti-Monitor? There could have been an amp there.

carver9
Originally posted by Blight
didn't he BFR The Anti-Monitor? There could have been an amp there.

A near death Anti Monitor. confused

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
1. The bashing is uncalled for and out of line.
Carver said nothing personally disrespecful to you.

2. Prime versus Kuurth would be interesting to see.
Kuurth seems to be an update on classic Juggernaut, who, with his forcefield, would have been invulnerable even to Prime.

3. Unfortunately, all 3 of these guys seem to suffer from one glaring deficiency: They are all non-fliers. Angrir I can see taken down by force. Not so sure about Nul, or, more precisely, not so sure Prime could directly take him down fighting in his conventional fashion before getting TAKEN down first. Kuurth, however, doesn't seem vulnerable to much of anything. I can see Prime, after getting frustrated that everything else tried seem to do nothing, eventually getting into a shoving match or an "I'll prove my strength to you one way or another" confrontation, and eventually removing Kuurth from the field of battle.

For eventually Prime would realize nothing else is going to work EXCEPT bfr. Even if eventually takes the better part of an afternoon, Prime would inevitably come to the conclusion that he HAS to send the big lug away if he wants to do anything else with his life, at which point he would.

Kuurth flies. I'm betting the other two can fly as well.

Blight
A near death Anti Monitor. confused Does that make it suddenly weigh less?

ODG
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Kuurth flies. I'm betting the other two can fly as well. Nul never flew. But Angrir did when he destroyed Avengers Tower.

iceman24567
Really? More lowballing from carver no expression

SquallX
Lol...so I guess that means you couldnt answer ky question or post scans.

I don't to post scans for you. Half the things you post are idiotic and lowballing at best.

I guess you forgot the beating he was giving the Superman's family and friends after he was stuck in a red sun prison for months. Don't forget that said fight took place at night.

It was so bad that they had to pile on him because they feared what would happen once he was exposed to sunlight.

carver9
I don't to post scans for you. Half the things you post are idiotic and lowballing at best.

I guess you forgot the beating he was giving the Superman's family and friends after he was stuck in a red sun prison for months. Don't forget that said fight took place at night.

It was so bad that they had to pile on him because they feared what would happen once he was exposed to sunlight.

Calm down buddy.

I'm asking you for scans because he never "took down" a team like this. Yes, he performed well against powerful opponents but none of then were koed or in any danger of being koed unless I missed something. If so, do you have those scans buddy?

DarkSaint85
No no no, im not saying ripping adamantium < pushing planets.

Say the fight takes place in Manhattan, or anywhere else. Prime flies to Africa and pushes the earth from Zimbabwe. That's my point. Nul can have better feats, it doesn't matter!

Sin I AM
Prime wins, his feats on average shit on anything the worthy has done. Even if they could all fly its still not enough to secure a win. At best its a stalemate with Marko being the last man standing

iceman24567
carver is funny teams more powerful than this one couldnt put Prime down. Not to mention Prime was ripping a guardian open with his bare hands, one shot bfred Bladam and almost killed Ion Yat after fighting hordes of heroes all night. On panel proof shows its not beyond Prime to beat this team. Angrir dies within 20 seconds of the bell then Prime is fighting two slow ass bricks. Prime wins.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Prime wins, his feats on average shit on anything the worthy has done. Even if they could all fly its still not enough to secure a win. At best its a stalemate with Marko being the last man standing
thumb up Smartest post you have ever posted

SquallX
Calm down buddy.

I'm asking you for scans because he never "took down" a team like this. Yes, he performed well against powerful opponents but none of then were koed or in any danger of being koed unless I missed something. If so, do you have those scans buddy?

I guess you forgot what he did to Black Adam, the Justice League, the Lanterns, Sodom Yat Ion. Or him ripping through, and surviving coming in contact with anti matter form the Anti-Monitors.

Being able to escape the speed force, when it's been claimed to be impossible to do unless youre from the Speed Force family line or connected to them.

Yeah, youre right Carver, surely he never took a team like those three rejects his up against?

You know what Carver? Why don't you tell me the team those three took on individually and casually wins said fight, and i'll up you one by telling you the team Prime took on.

That's my challenge too you.

ODG
Being able to escape the speed force, when it's been claimed to be impossible to do unless youre from the Speed Force family line or connected to them. Why the hell does this myth keep popping up? That never happened.

carver9
@Squallx...

He punched Adam one time and bfred him and Adam was ok after the attack. He didn't defeat Adam.

When did he defeat the Justice League?

He killed some no name Lanterns just like Gladiator killed some not so Primed Centurions. When he went up against Hal, Hal made him scream out in pain with a single blast.

Him surviving the Anti matter is a durability ft...that's not what I am asking for since we know Prime can be ktfo.

He didn't escape the speed force. Where did you get that from buddy?

What we do know is Superman gave him a fight. What we do know is Conner gave him a fight and the list goes on. Again I ask...what team has Prime DEFEATED? Prime doing good against a powerful team is a good showing just like it wad for V&V Despero...just like it was for Black Adam...just like it was for Alan Scott...just like it was for Superman...just like it was for Wonder Woman...Zoom, Grundy, The General, and the list goes on. But that doesn't mean these people are going to walk through/ defeat a guy that tanked hits from one of the most powerful high Heralds and a guy that ripped adamntium and Uru like tissue paper. Or defeat a guy that tanked everything the entire mutant race threw at him. Get out of here with that.

Batman-Prime
@Squallx...

He punched Adam one time and bfred him and Adam was ok after the attack. He didn't defeat Adam.

He killed some no name Lanterns just like Gladiator killed some not so Primed Centurions. When he went up against Hal, Hal made him scream out in pain with a single blast.

Him surviving the Anti matter is a durability ft...that's not what I am asking for since we know Prime can be ktfo.

What we do know is Superman gave him a fight. What we do know is Conner gave him a fight and the list goes on. Again I ask...what team has Prime DEFEATED? Prime doing good against a powerful team is a good showing just like it wad for V&V Despero...just like it was for Black Adam...just like it was for Alan Scott...just like it was for Superman...just like it was for Wonder Woman...Zoom, Grundy, The General, and the list goes on. But that doesn't mean these people are going to walk through/ defeat a guy that tanked hits from one of the most powerful high Heralds and a guy that ripped adamntium and Uru like tissue paper. Or defeat a guy that tanked everything the entire mutant race threw at him. Get out of here with that.

Wow, just wow. Did you read ever something involving Prime or did you forget everything? If I would be a mod I would have a hard time resisting to ban you for this incredible lowball orgy...

When hewent against the whole GL corps he killed a lot of them and did this to hal...
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_dNgNPwAJDI4/Rq_v80k8rFI/AAAAAAAAAD0/6PPzqdD2h-4/s400/HalSuperboy1.jpg

Flash said they couldn't hold him any longer and he escaped. Since they took him into the speed force he escaped...

celeyhyga17
@Squallx...

Carvster throwin some haymakers!

juggerman
Superboy Prime and Kuurth slug it out until the end of time.

Or Kuurth butt rapes him as soon as the sun sets.

Either/or....

Sin I AM
Hmmm....IMO everything Scott threw at kuurth prime would chuckle at. He really wasn't that impressive

ODG
^ How is an all-out assault from Hope that left her unconscious not impressive? And Kuurth no-sold it.

zopzop
Hmmm....IMO everything Scott threw at kuurth prime would chuckle at. He really wasn't that impressive
thumb up
Most high heralds would withstand those attacks.

Batman-Prime

QFT

abhilegend
Prime.

SquallX
Originally posted by juggerman
Superboy Prime and Kuurth slug it out until the end of time.

Or Kuurth butt rapes him as soon as the sun sets.

Either/or....

Prime fought a team of heralds in the middle of the night after being stuck in a prison inside a red sun.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by ODG
^ How is an all-out assault from Hope that left her unconscious not impressive? And Kuurth no-sold it.

Yes not impressive, most competent high heralds can do the exact same thing...blood boiling, resisting bfr, etc. only thing he had on classic Marko is tp resistance imo

DarkSaint85
I dunno...I was pretty impressed. I mean, with the blood boiling, if all his blood was transmuted into fire...I don't think a high herald would just tank that and walk on as if nothing was happening. A GL couldn't do it, for example - witness Guy Gardner and his red ring (the closest analogy I could quickly think of). Or the resistance to BFR - not many can tank that. Superman couldn't, not the casual way Kuurth shrugged it off. He'd still have to fly from wherever it was he was BFRed to, so BFR him a good enough distance and he'd stay BFRed for a victory condition. Kuurth just couldn't be sent away.

juggerman
Prime fought a team of heralds in the middle of the night after being stuck in a prison inside a red sun.

There was also alot of talking and pussy footing around that night. Had the assult continued uninterrupted he probably would have been put down. And the red sun thing isn't that impressive since it takes very little to power Prime up. The length of time in the red sun doesn't really makes a difference

ODG
Yes not impressive, most competent high heralds can do the exact same thing...blood boiling, resisting bfr, etc. only thing he had on classic Marko is tp resistance imo You do understand who the mutant, Hope, is right? And that Kuurth completely no sold her allout assault? Prime doesn't even no sell Superboy and never has. Prime's armor was completely stripped by Cosmic Boy(s) whereas Kuurth's armor and weapon no sold Magneto. Kuurth no sold being BFR'ed directly into a sun. Prime got utterly depowered when he was. Kuurth utterly no sold Cerebro amped Emma. And Prime hasn't a single feat of telepathic resistance. Even classic Juggernaut w/o Kuurth amp completely no sold a godblast. And erroneous myths that Prime busted ot of the Speedforce doesn't diminish Kuurth's level of power.

juggerman
Originally posted by ODG
You do understand who the mutant, Hope, is right? And that Kuurth completely no sold her allout assault? Prime doesn't even no sell Superboy and never has. Prime's armor was completely stripped by Cosmic Boy(s) whereas Kuurth's armor and weapon no sold Magneto. Kuurth no sold being BFR'ed directly into a sun. Prime got utterly depowered when he was. Kuurth utterly no sold Cerebro amped Emma. And Prime hasn't a single feat of telepathic resistance. Even classic Juggernaut w/o Kuurth amp completely no sold a godblast. And erroneous myths that Prime busted ot of the Speedforce doesn't diminish Kuurth's level of power.

Kuurth's armor didn't no sell Magneto. His helmet was visabily damaged. Not that it mattered at all since Kuurth was in no way harmed

And how did Prime get out of the Speedforce exactly?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by ODG
You do understand who the mutant, Hope, is right? And that Kuurth completely no sold her allout assault? Prime doesn't even no sell Superboy and never has. Prime's armor was completely stripped by Cosmic Boy(s) whereas Kuurth's armor and weapon no sold Magneto. Kuurth no sold being BFR'ed directly into a sun. Prime got utterly depowered when he was. Kuurth utterly no sold Cerebro amped Emma. And Prime hasn't a single feat of telepathic resistance. Even classic Juggernaut w/o Kuurth amp completely no sold a godblast. And erroneous myths that Prime busted ot of the Speedforce doesn't diminish Kuurth's level of power.

Hope was a scrub with her powers, a child with a machine gun. No it's not impressive, and the circumstances regarding the failed bfr attempts and magneto was his magic nature. IMO classic Cain should have been able to replicate all those feats. Even the tp resistance if he fully utilized cytorrak

DarkSaint85
I thought he DID escape from the Speed Force, it was only hours in normal DC time, but years in terms of the Speed Force time....

Sin I AM
He did they could no longer contain him. It's just that his showings were all over the place

bluewaterrider
Hope was a scrub with her powers, a child with a machine gun.

Agree.

No it's not impressive

Agree AND disagree.

Not impressive that Kuurth withstood her assault?

True.

Scott explicitly told Hope that the simple act of borrowing everyone's power for removing Kuurth's helmet would make her burn out quickly.
Said as if Hope would be exhausted from the effort no matter WHO her opponent was, Kuurth, or Captain America.

Not impressively portrayed, though?

Disagree with that. The artists gave that scene EPIC portrayal, arguably better than anything I'd seen in the 3 Juggernaut cycles that have preceeded it .

the circumstances regarding the failed bfr attempts and magneto was his magic nature.

This seemed extremely random.
Why was Magneto's power able to affect Kuurth's helmet, yet not Kuurth's hammer? Why was Colosus eventually able to take Kuurth wherever he wanted, and prevent Kuurth from returning to where he'd been moments earlier, but not Pixie, who more or less specializes in BFR?
Why was Rogue unable to steal power from Kuurth, when she's proven able to do so twice from Marko himself as Juggernaut and even once to Black Tom after HE'D touched the Ruby of Cytorrak as well?

IMO classic Cain should have been able to replicate all those feats.
Disagree. What about the Juggernaut power says "Thou canst not be transported from point A to B?

Even the tp resistance if he fully utilized cytorrak

Much as I like having counters to villains, except for the necessity of making Professor X relevant to an A-1 fighting team, I'm not sure it ever really made sense to me that tp should work on someone like Juggernaut .

I guess Marko would more or less have to be mentally weak for him to be possessable and controllable by Cytorrak in the first place, though.

juggerman
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
Agree.

Agree AND disagree.

Not impressive that Kuurth withstood her assault?

True.

Scott explicitly told Hope that the simple act of borrowing everyone's power for removing Kuurth's helmet would make her burn out quickly.
Said as if Hope would be exhausted from the effort no matter WHO her opponent was, Kuurth, or Captain America.

Not impressively portrayed, though?

Disagree with that. The artists gave that scene EPIC portrayal, arguably better than anything I'd seen in the 3 Juggernaut cycles that have preceeded it .

This seemed extremely random.
Why was Magneto's power able to affect Kuurth's helmet, yet not Kuurth's hammer? Why was Colosus eventually able to take Kuurth wherever he wanted, and prevent Kuurth from returning to where he'd been moments earlier, but not Pixie, who more or less specializes in BFR?
Why was Rogue unable to steal power from Kuurth, when she's proven able to do so twice from Marko himself as Juggernaut and even once to Black Tom after HE'D touched the Ruby of Cytorrak as well?

Disagree. What about the Juggernaut power says "Thou canst not be transported from point A to B?

Much as I like having counters to villains, except for the necessity of making Professor X relevant to an A-1 fighting team, I'm not sure it ever really made sense to me that tp should work on someone like Juggernaut .

I guess Marko would more or less have to be mentally weak for him to be possessable and controllable by Cytorrak in the first place, though.

Good post and i mostly agree. The part i need to talk about is in BOLD

Magento was trying to stop the "unstoppable" hammer. That's the only reason he could not affect it.

Pixie was trying to teleport Kuurth which was being stopped by, I believe, The Serpent. The Cyttorak enchantments don't stop one from being "poofed" away. Colossus was just pushing Kuurth backwards. And he wasn't really preventing Kuurth from returning but Kuurth moving back was messing up his foot step mojo he had going on.

And that stuff with Rouge I'd have to say this was due to The Serpent's power being added. Anything that didn't work on Kuurth that would normally work on Juggs was due to the added power.

Atleast that's how i took it

Sin I AM
Originally posted by juggerman
Good post and i mostly agree. The part i need to talk about is in BOLD

Magento was trying to stop the "unstoppable" hammer. That's the only reason he could not affect it.

Pixie was trying to teleport Kuurth which was being stopped by, I believe, The Serpent. The Cyttorak enchantments don't stop one from being "poofed" away. Colossus was just pushing Kuurth backwards. And he wasn't really preventing Kuurth from returning but Kuurth moving back was messing up his foot step mojo he had going on.

And that stuff with Rouge I'd have to say this was due to The Serpent's power being added. Anything that didn't work on Kuurth that would normally work on Juggs was due to the added power.

Atleast that's how i took it

This...especially the unstoppable hammer part. That's y Erik couldn't stop it. I also think if Cain was smart enough and full utilized the unstoppable angle. He shouldn't be bfr due to his magic nature even without the serpent enchantment.

Sin I AM
I also think it's BS that Marko can be effected by tp especially when a God as powerful as cytorrak is imbuing him with full power. even top ends like Charles and Emma shouldn't give him pause

Newjak
I also think it's BS that Marko can be effected by tp especially when a God as powerful as cytorrak is imbuing him with full power. even top ends like Charles and Emma shouldn't give him pause He could probably resist it if he called on more power from Cyttorak. I think their are instances of him overpowering TP assaults, I just can't remember them off the top of my head.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Newjak
He could probably resist it if he called on more power from Cyttorak. I think their are instances of him overpowering TP assaults, I just can't remember them off the top of my head.

Really? I need to check the respect thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.