Stonehenge Etrigan Vs Magus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/104470/2157942-letter_12_large.jpeg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/43469/1105222-adam_magus_large.jpg

Heavenly king
I want to see Stonehenge Etrigan feats

Golgo13
There used to be a good Etrigan respect thread, but some of the pics don't work. Etrigan was facing off against The Sentinels of Magic at once.

Heavenly king
didn't magus destroy a bunch of planets

Endless Mike
Magus

Golgo13
Originally posted by Heavenly king
Id like to know his best feats as well. I think both are team busters.

zopzop
Originally posted by Heavenly king
Are you talking about the Thanos Imperative run up? Didn't he use his Church's tech for that? I could have sworn he did.

Golgo13
Originally posted by zopzop
Are you talking about the Thanos Imperative run up? Didn't he use his Church's tech for that? I could have

sworn he did.

Who do you think win? Etrigan was able to take on sentinels of magic and martian manhunter. I think phantom stranger was there as well.

WhiteWitchKing
Probably Etrigan. Magus' best feat was transmuting an entire planet into zinc as Adam Warlock. The Thanos Imperative feat was likely The Church that did that.

zopzop
Originally posted by Golgo13
Who do you think win? Etrigan was able to take on sentinels of magic and martian manhunter. I think phantom stranger was there as well.
I don't know how powerful any of those people are (except MM) and Phantom Stranger isn't exactly a fight/feat sensation, so it's hard to place him power wise.

I DO know that "standard" Etrigan knocked Superman into orbit with one punch. So he's a damn powerful "tank mage".

Regarding Magus, I know he's MUCH less powerful than Lord Mar-vell (because he was PWNED by him). I forgot what he did fight wise in Thanos Imperative and the run up to it.

If Stonehenge Etrigan is at least Trans level, then he got this.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by zopzop
Are you talking about the Thanos Imperative run up? Didn't he use his Church's tech for that? I could have sworn he did.

There was no indication of that. It just said he "detonated" them

zopzop
Originally posted by Endless Mike
There was no indication of that. It just said he "detonated" them
I'm almost 100% positive it was his Church's tech that brought the worlds to the Fault and detonated them :
http://scans-daily.dreamwidth.org/1978536.html
That, the fact that Quasar and Nova were putting up a damn good fight against him, and Lord Mar-vell instantly pwning him leads me to believe that if Stonehenge Etrigan is at least Trans level, he got this.

abhilegend
Etrigan was battling Sentinel Alan scott, Dr. Fate, Dr. Occult, Zatanna, Phantom Stranger among others and was winning. Magus gets stomped here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.