Lord Mar-vell vs Sodam Yat Ion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/71292/2474052-00000000000.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/20224/680866-ion2.png

WhiteWitchKing
Lol. Mar-Vell would wreck Yat. Guy casually cracked Surfer's board and pretty much was unscathed by Nova Prime's attacks. The guy is trans and knows much as well.

carver9
Lol...LM stomps...badly.

Damborgson
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Lol. Mar-Vell would wreck Yat. Guy casually cracked Surfer's board and pretty much was unscathed by Nova Prime's attacks. The guy is trans and knows much as well.

You don't see yat as trans?

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Damborgson
You don't see yat as trans?

Nope. Maybe high herald brick. Got wrecked by Prime who toyed with him mostly.

celeyhyga17
Toe to toe with Prime gets my respect. He is easily trans, but lacks the knowledge and skill. No high herald brick can take that same beating.

Anyways Lord Mar-Vell wins...

Mindset
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Toe to toe with Prime gets my respect. He is easily trans, but lacks the knowledge and skill. No high herald brick can take that same beating.

Anyways Lord Mar-Vell wins... Juggs.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Mindset
Juggs.

Prime rips his helmet off then rips his head off.

Mindset
Prime rips his helmet off then rips his head off. Prime's arms would be ripped off trying.

Juggs don't play dat shit.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Mindset
Prime's arms would be ripped off trying.

Juggs don't play dat shit.

You must not know who I am. I'm the Supah BOY Prahm Beeeetch!
And I got uh beeetch wit meee.

Mindset
You're making being your best friend in the whole wide world difficult.

JakeTheBank
Lord Mar-Vell via not being made out of total fail.

iceman24567
Marv via not having a gay smug look on his face

Mindset
Originally posted by iceman24567
Marv via not having a gay smug look on his face Look again.

dmills
Lmao.

Endless Mike
Lord M

abhilegend
Stalemate. Firelord also cracked surfer's board in half with a blast, cable did it too. Morg and terrax have also split it in half.

Nihilist
Difference is LM did It with a casual back hand that put Surfer out for the rest of the fight, yeah context isn't your friend.

abhilegend
I wasn't talking about marv koing surfer. I was talking about how "shiet, he brokez surfer's board" isn't as impressive as it seems. Its less durable than surfer's skin.

Nihilist
And? You was basing that point off board breaking because others have done it as a stalemate.

Marvell would have killed the Annihilators in one blast if it hadn't of been for Quasar combing their powers to save them , Yat never displayed that lvl of power.

Batman-Prime
Yat is Trans, he just doesn't shows it uhuh at least he doesn't keep his gf in the refrigerator. sneer

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by abhilegend
Stalemate. Firelord also cracked surfer's board in half with a blast, cable did it too. Morg and terrax have also split it in half.

I don't mind the stalemate part, but.... smh...

Cogito
LM never impressed me, tbh. Most of what he did was well within the low trans category.

Yat also wasn't that impressive, but he actually performed much better against Prime than most give him credit for up to the point where he was lead poisoned.

LM probably wins a low majority, or stalemate.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Cogito
LM never impressed me, tbh. Most of what he did was well within the low trans category.

Yat also wasn't that impressive, but he actually performed much better against Prime than most give him credit for up to the point where he was lead poisoned.

LM probably wins a low majority, or stalemate.
He is definitely lacking in feats. I think his best showing was atomizing Magus without much effort.

abhilegend
I don't mind the stalemate part, but.... smh...
So actual showings of surfer are not allowed or something?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by abhilegend
So actual showings of surfer are not allowed or something?

he wrecked it with casual ease and had Surfer practically one-shotted for a brief moment in the process. he was smiling the whole time. he also no sold a Nova blitz as if nothing happened.
but anyways....

carver9
You forgot the part where he could have killed the Annihilators with that one blast if Quasar didn't shield them.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by carver9
You forgot the part where he could have killed the Annihilators with that one blast if Quasar didn't shield them.

could have =/= might have.. we'll never know. still the implied power along with how he treated heralds with relative ease. like I said earlier, he atomized the Magus with a gesture. Magus normally operates at least on low trans level.

vince_slice
could have =/= might have.. we'll never know. still the implied power along with how he treated heralds with relative ease. like I said earlier, he atomized the Magus with a gesture. Magus normally operates at least on low trans level.

Ronan said that Mar-Vell's blast almost "slaughtered" the team if it hadn't been for Quasar combining everyone's power to shield it. Almost "slaughtering" a group of heralds I think is his best feat.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by vince_slice
Ronan said that Mar-Vell's blast almost "slaughtered" the team if it hadn't been for Quasar combining everyone's power to shield it. Almost "slaughtering" a group of heralds I think is his best feat.

i still chalk that up to implied powaaa.

vince_slice
i still chalk that up to implied powaaa.
I don't think its implied, since Quasar was forced to combine the energies of all the heralds to shield everyone. I think that shows that individually each herald wasn't powerful enough to tank/shield themselves without being seriously injured or killed. This is further reinforced with Ronan saying they would have been "slaughtered" right after the blast.

celeyhyga17
i have a sinking feeling that SS, Quasar, or Nova could have tanked something like that individually (shields of course). Quasar combining they're powaaas assured their survival.

vince_slice
i have a sinking feeling that SS, Quasar, or Nova could have tanked something like that individually (shields of course). Quasar combining they're powaaas assured their survival.
I think the whole scene implied the opposite of that e.g., Quasar forcibly combining everyone's energies to shield the team and then Ronan saying they all would've died right after the blast. It's not hard to imagine the blast killing or severely injuring them, since a casual blast from Mar-Vell rocked Surfer hard, and Mar-Vell vaporized Magus (who was probably at least low trans) with a single blast. Now imagine Mar-Vell putting his all into one giant blast.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.