Odin vs Team Speed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Fight is in a closed arena the size of a small city. There are obstacles scattered throughout the arena which are indestructible (like columns, empty buildings, trenches, tunnels, etc). Team knows who Odin is, and how powerful he is. Odin has no weapons. Team has 1 day to plan strategy before the fight. They WILL USE THEIR SPEED to it's utmost potential RIGHT FROM THE GET GO. i.e., as soon as the fight starts, they go at max speed.

Combatants start the fight 1/2 apart.

Team:

Pre-Reboot for all DC characters:

Jay Garrick
Barry Allen
Wally West
Bart Allen
Zoom
Super Girl
Cheetah
Superman
Iris West
Jesse Chambers
Johnny Quick
Max Mercury
John Fox

No BFR

armedforbattle
Odin stops time. And then rips them all limb from limb.

Everybody here gets one shotted. Maybe not superman, depending on how hard Odin hits him.

Red_Sun2
Odin makes them as slow as turtles.

pym-ftw
Odin puts them to sleep

Uriel005
Originally posted by armedforbattle
Odin stops time. And then rips them all limb from limb.

Everybody here gets one shotted. Maybe not superman, depending on how hard Odin hits him. accomplishes nothing when some of these characters can run through time.... backwards forwards and any other direction you care to name. Considering Odin doesn't get any prep time Zoom starts everyone in a time bubble. Odin is promptly bfr'd into speedforce before he can stop time/ do anything about it by Barry Wally and Bart. While I think Odin would escape it should take long enough to count for the win.

keiththegreat
keep in mind the speedsters go as fast as possible AS SOON AS THE BELL RINGS. So will Odin have "enough time" to stop time?

h1a8
^No
And I'm not sure I ever seen Odin stop time
What issue is this in?

armedforbattle
Alright, this fight really depends on if Odin knows who he is fighting (and there powers)

However I think Odin wins either way.

-Pr-
If Odin stops time they're done, unless you can argue that the Flashes are outside of temporal laws.

keiththegreat
can he stop time fast enough though?

keiththegreat
also, would he? how often does he do that in fights anyway?

Batman-Prime
Full potential from the Start? Odin goes down.

Whiteclipse
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Full potential from the Start? Odin goes down.

thumb up

Harbinger
Oh God. Not this shit again.

Igniz
Galaxy busting Attack FTW big grin

carver9
I don't even know why Jay is here.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=14008600

iceman24567
Originally posted by carver9

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=14008600 laughing oh carver for the fail. You dont understand whats happening in that scan do you? So instead you just lowball thumb down

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
laughing oh carver for the fail. You dont understand whats happening in that scan do you? So instead you just lowball thumb down

Lol...that's not a lowball. What in the hell.

iceman24567
Lol...that's not a lowball. What in the hell.
It is you are fixated on the fact that Jay at that time tops out at the speed of sound and not the reason WHY he tops out at the speed of sound so yeah lowballing and reported.

Uriel005
Originally posted by -Pr-
If Odin stops time they're done, unless you can argue that the Flashes are outside of temporal laws. Implied in Flashpoint that Barry is, hence why he was able to alter/remember the alternate timeline same as Prof. Zoom was able to and he explains the reason why he could was because Thrawne was outside of time. So at the least Barry could potentially bfr Odin into speedforce and as I said while I think he could escape I think that he would be bfr'd long enough for the win. However if you remove BFR capabilities this becomes significantly more interesting. I'd say that Odins durability is on par with a high end Darkseid and I don't mean the darkseid who punks JL. I mean Darkseid who absolutely wrecks until plot devices like sun-dip/orion counter comes up durability level.

Planned strategy ruins this slightly especially with Zolomon on the field giving them the time advantage. Superman builds a miracle machine and wins if team is considering Odin as a maximum level threat and is willing to pull out their biggest guns to shut him down.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Uriel005
So at the least Barry could potentially bfr Odin into speedforce and as I said while I think he could escape I think that he would be bfr'd long enough for the win. I'd say that Odins durability is on par with a high end Darkseid
hysterical

Uriel005
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
hysterical read the rest of it... I said High end and nowhere near his normal feeb levels. take it in context.

Mindset
Pretty sure he's laughing at the first part of your post.

Heavenly king
Odin destroys them

JakeTheBank
lol @ thread

Mindset
What if Bart steals everyone's speed, then makes an infinite amount of speed clones and hits Odin with an infinite amount of imps?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
What if Bart steals everyone's speed, then makes an infinite amount of speed clones and hits Odin with an infinite amount of imps?
According to carver the speedforce isn't active in this thread so no

Mindset
Bart uses the bartforce though.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
Bart uses the bartforce though.
The Biebs of the speedforce?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/bart_zps1a13d979.gif

Igniz
Originally posted by keiththegreat
also, would he? how often does he do that in fights anyway?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/338/63930597.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/53/odinn.jpg/

Mindset
The Biebs of the speedforce?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/bart_zps1a13d979.gif They should have used him more.

carver9
According to carver the speedforce isn't active in this thread so no

I didn't post that scan for the speed force, I posted it to show how slow Jay is.

NemeBro
He was severed from the Speed Force at that point.

With it he tops out much faster than mach 1.

abhilegend
Odin stopz time for teh winz!1!1

WhiteWitchKing
Didn't Prime escape the Speedforce? Odin can manipulate time and space. Couldn't he just teleport out of the speedforce seeing as the guy is among the highest mage in the MU? Team gets stomped.

Odin doesn't have to stop time to kill them. He simply goes intangible and wrecks the entire team using his astral form. Or he puts a barrier around his body then he raises his hand and cast a spell putting them all to sleep. He teleports into the clouds, encase the entire planet a force field and then nuke the field with enough force to destroy a star. He mindrapes them all while intangible.

Lol at speedsters even harming Odin at all.

ODG
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Didn't Prime escape the Speedforce? No. I have no idea why that myth persists.

iceman24567
I didn't post that scan for the speed force, I posted it to show how slow Jay is.
Jesus no wonder you are wrong so much you lack comprehension no expression. That scan you posted was not standard Jay it even says as much in the scan. Are you purposely ignoring facts to lowball? It must be a natural thing for you.

abhilegend
Didn't Prime escape the Speedforce? Odin can manipulate time and space. Couldn't he just teleport out of the speedforce seeing as the guy is among the highest mage in the MU? Team gets stomped.

Odin doesn't have to stop time to kill them. He simply goes intangible and wrecks the entire team using his astral form. Or he puts a barrier around his body then he raises his hand and cast a spell putting them all to sleep. He teleports into the clouds, encase the entire planet a force field and then nuke the field with enough force to destroy a star. He mindrapes them all while intangible.

Lol at speedsters even harming Odin at all.
He's never been harmed by herald levelers, right? How about flashes steal all of his speed?

h1a8
Odin will only get a chance to bat his solo eye after the bell rings because they would have put him to sleep in the first attosecond.

keiththegreat
Originally posted by h1a8
Odin will only get a chance to bat his solo eye after the bell rings because they would have put him to sleep in the first attosecond.

I don't think he can even blink that fast.

JakeTheBank
So if he can't even blink that fast iyo, what kind of chance does he stand in this thread iyo?

h1a8
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
So if he can't even blink that fast iyo, what kind of chance does he stand in this thread iyo?

None, this spite against him Happy Dance

iceman24567

Funny how you stopped posting in here since being proved wrong no expression.

D-Block
Odin wins easy if he wants.

rotiart
If Odin stops time they're done, unless you can argue that the Flashes are outside of temporal laws.

Wouldn't the way they fight and move be outside the laws of time already?

One of their opponents is zoom who manipulates it doesn't he?

Silent Master

You're aware of who Odin is, right?

h1a8
Originally posted by Silent Master
You're aware of who Odin is, right?

Yes I'm am.

Silent Master
Yes I'm am.

Are you aware of his feats?

h1a8

yes i am

the Darkone

He does and doesn't care, Odin will literally rip them a new butt hole!

I think people forget that Odin is omniscient, this fight is over before it beings, I wonder can they out run Hela in Hel!

Silent Master
yes i am

Then you know that Odin has more than enough durability to survive long enough to start throwing around massive AOE's.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by abhilegend
He's never been harmed by herald levelers, right? How about flashes steal all of his speed?

What does stealing speed do when Odin knows what their doing and simply goes astral form and attacks them? They attack him and does what? They all get mindrape.

DarkSaint85
@h1a8:

Woah, there, sport.

Odin has precog.

Like Spiderman, his reflexes are infinitely fast. Therefore, the speedsters lose.

abhilegend
What does stealing speed do when Odin knows what their doing and simply goes astral form and attacks them? They attack him and does what? They all get mindrape.
You were laughing at the idea of this team even harming odin. Bad move for odin, in astral form T-vo reigns supreme.

carver9
Funny how you stopped posting in here since being proved wrong no expression.

I did reply.

iceman24567
I did reply.

laughing oh carver for the fail. You dont understand whats happening in that scan do you? So instead you just lowball thumb down
It is you are fixated on the fact that Jay at that time tops out at the speed of sound and not the reason WHY he tops out at the speed of sound so yeah lowballing and reported. Originally posted by carver9
Originally posted by NemeBro
He was severed from the Speed Force at that point.

With it he tops out much faster than mach 1.
Jesus no wonder you are wrong so much you lack comprehension no expression. That scan you posted was not standard Jay it even says as much in the scan. Are you purposely ignoring facts to lowball? It must be a natural thing for you.
No you didnt dont lie. You never acknowledged that you were wrong or lowballing

NemeBro
I'm sorry, but wouldn't every single Team Speed argument be shut down by Odin doing something as mundane as casting a Force Field around himself?

abhilegend
I'm sorry, but wouldn't every single Team Speed argument be shut down by Odin doing something as mundane as casting a Force Field around himself?
Intangibility, brah.

h1a8
Then you know that Odin has more than enough durability to survive long enough to start throwing around massive AOE's.

Not if they hit him with galaxy cluster busting punches for 31.71 billion years worth of time. Remember an attosecond to a second is like a second to 31.71 billion years.

I'm sorry, but wouldn't every single Team Speed argument be shut down by Odin doing something as mundane as casting a Force Field around himself? The problem is that Odin won't get to act.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
@h1a8:

Woah, there, sport.

Odin has precog.

Like Spiderman, his reflexes are infinitely fast. Therefore, the speedsters lose. Odin can't act before the bell. Also his reflexes suck in comics. The moment the bell rings he's frozen for 31.71 billion years (attosecond time to the flashes).

WhiteWitchKing
You were laughing at the idea of this team even harming odin. Bad move for odin, in astral form T-vo reigns supreme.

Lol. There's two types of astral form battle. One in the mind, the other is the astral form attacking the physical opponent. Odin wrecks them without even involving attacking the mind. Or Odin attacks their mind and wrecks them. T-Vo was performed how many times? And how quick is Superman to counter if Odin mindrapes him before T-Vo? The number of times S uses T-Vo is less then the times Odin has been written with cosmic awareness. Odin knows Supes would use T-Vo before Supes even thinks about it; the old man mindrapes him first before Kent even knows it. Who's T-Vo got when your opponent takes you out before you even think about it?

Odin then grows to epic proportions and omniblast the entire field.

Intangibility, brah.

Magic, brah. Intangibility? Loki can do that and he's a novice mage compared to Odin. Odin wrecks the intangible fool that even tries. Guy fights Seth on multiple planes of reality on once and wrecks galaxies. How many of these guys can fight on multiple planes of reality at once? Um, none.

DarkSaint85
He can't act, true...but he knows what's going to happen.....precog, you see.

When an attack starts he would have already reacted (Pre-Cog). This is why he can dodge light speed attacks by surprise.

So if Reflex speed = time to react after event then Odin would have INFINITE reflexes since his time to react is 0. Where others, including Flash, is a tiny fraction that is very close to 0.

Silent Master
Not if they hit him with galaxy cluster busting punches for 31.71 billion years worth of time. Remember an attosecond to a second is like a second to 31.71 billion years.

The problem is that Odin won't get to act.

Odin can't act before the bell. Also his reflexes suck in comics. The moment the bell rings he's frozen for 31.71 billion years (attosecond time to the flashes).

Try and stick to the comics actually show.

abhilegend
Lol. There's two types of astral form battle. One in the mind, the other is the astral form attacking the physical opponent. Odin wrecks them without even involving attacking the mind. Or Odin attacks their mind and wrecks them. T-Vo was performed how many times? And how quick is Superman to counter if Odin mindrapes him before T-Vo? The number of times S uses T-Vo is less then the times Odin has been written with cosmic awareness. Odin knows Supes would use T-Vo before Supes even thinks about it; the old man mindrapes him first before Kent even knows it. Who's T-Vo got when your opponent takes you out before you even think about it?

Odin then grows to epic proportions and omniblast the entire field.

Magic, brah. Intangibility? Loki can do that and he's a novice mage compared to Odin. Odin wrecks the intangible fool that even tries. Guy fights Seth on multiple planes of reality on once and wrecks galaxies. How many of these guys can fight on multiple planes of reality at once? Um, none.
Yeah, that's not going to happen. Odin knowing something via omniscience which he's not is less probable than superman dragging the old coot to the theta plane which is something he has done to an entity like dominus and kicking his ass there. T-vo was performed against Dominus, Adversary, Eradicator and the will of Presence about a dozen times which is probably more times than odin has mindraped someone. Wally pummels him anti-monitor style and barry spectre style.

What does loki being able to go intangible has to do with the fact that the team can bypass odin's force-field by being intangible?

WhiteWitchKing
Yeah, that's not going to happen. Odin knowing something via omniscience which he's not is less probable than superman dragging the old coot to the theta plane which is something he has done to an entity like dominus and kicking his ass there. T-vo was performed against Dominus, Adversary, Eradicator and the will of Presence about a dozen times which is probably more times than odin has mindraped someone. Wally pummels him anti-monitor style and barry spectre style.

Odin knowing about T-Vo means Odin attacking Superman any attack including mindraping before Superman even has a chance to pull off T-Vo. If he knows ahead of time, he would know Superman's head off before Superman could even think about using said attack on Odin.

The fact that intangibility is something Odin can do. It doesn't stop Odin from pummeling them. Being intangible isn't stopping the All Father from wrecking them. The guy harmed the Norse goddess of death, wrecks the cosmos in his fights, taps into Infinity the abstract, and wage battles on different planes of reality at once. Yeah, a group of speedster is going to beat this cosmically aware, mystic caster/warrior/skyfather?

carver9
No you didnt dont lie. You never acknowledged that you were wrong or lowballing

I did reply to you until you threatened me with a report in another thread. Hard to debate against someone that reports you all of the time.

confused

pym-ftw
Odin can't act before the bell. Also his reflexes suck in comics. The moment the bell rings he's frozen for 31.71 billion years (attosecond time to the flashes).
Who has ever blitz'd Odin?

abhilegend
Odin knowing about T-Vo means Odin attacking Superman any attack including mindraping before Superman even has a chance to pull off T-Vo. If he knows ahead of time, he would know Superman's head off before Superman could even think about using said attack on Odin.

The fact that intangibility is something Odin can do. It doesn't stop Odin from pummeling them. Being intangible isn't stopping the All Father from wrecking them. The guy harmed the Norse goddess of death, wrecks the cosmos in his fights, taps into Infinity the abstract, and wage battles on different planes of reality at once. Yeah, a group of speedster is going to beat this cosmically aware, mystic caster/warrior/skyfather?
Yeah, he's not that fast to take out superman. Knowing something=/=being able to act upon it ala Mr. X/Quicksilver. You are acting like only Odin has tried to take out superman that way?

Ironically superman has wrecked God of Death/His own death which btw destroyed entire creation to kill superman, broke time-space, beaten beings who oneshot DC's eternity etc. Barry has beat the phuck out of spectre, wally the phuck out of anti-monitor. You think only Odin has high feats?

WhiteWitchKing
Yeah, he's not that fast to take out superman. Knowing something=/=being able to act upon it ala Mr. X/Quicksilver. You are acting like only Odin has tried to take out superman that way?

What are you talking about? How does Superman deal with an omni-directional attack? Or a mindrape? Superman isn't even harming Odin with his speed at all while the All Father has warped space/time and fights in multiple planes of existence. How does Superman react when Odin attacks him physically, mentally, and mystically at once?

Odin turns into pure energy and wrecks the entire field killing this pathetic team.
http://cl.ly/3v0b3e2p0v2g1J2C0v0W/Image_2011.09.26_1_59_48_PM.png

WTF are you talking about? Do any of your characters do it consistently? Because they don't. Superman get his jaws broken in by Zod. A bum like Konvict pummeled him and WW. Died fighting DOS Doomsday. There's a laundry list to show Superman is consistantly on the level of top tiers/heralds. Superman is a herald level being like Surfer and Thor. Herald beings are gnats to Odin who's stomp them every time. Odin fights hell lords and skyfathers beats them down.

Odin's darkside:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_AfU7fCIW77w/SjMMirO1sqI/AAAAAAAAB2Y/1L401_SjVmQ/s1600/odin%2Bis%2Binfinity.jpg
Odin stalemating his darkside:
http://cl.ly/0E301z0L13080y3K3w26/Image_2011.09.26_2_02_43_PM.png
http://cl.ly/290P1v2Z3T1D0Y0w2i3e/Image_2011.09.26_2_05_03_PM.png

http://cl.ly/301S3i3O3Q2n2F0c2k3M/Image_2011.09.26_2_07_07_PM.png
http://cl.ly/0h0A1B2E1h062P0j3N3O/Image_2011.09.26_1_57_18_PM.png

Which herald wreck Thanos like this again? Both Thor and Surfer wishes for this.
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/72441/2448409-1017185_warlock_25_34_super.jpg

Yeah, team is so gonna beat Odin because they've got speed.

iceman24567
I did reply to you until you threatened me with a report in another thread. Hard to debate against someone that reports you all of the time.

confused More lies. This is the thread i said i was going to report you in. Also you did reply after i said i was going to report you. No debate needed for the scan you posted just admit you were wrong and that Jay at standard levels can go well past the speed of sound. Also i never actually reported you EVER so thats what 3 lies for shame erm

abhilegend
What are you talking about? How does Superman deal with an omni-directional attack? Going intangible like this

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/lgu88/Superman/Speed/combat/superman170a.jpg
Almighty T-vo
You act like that's a low showing.

Anyway superman overpowers God's will of making everyone forget that hal jordan was spectre by T-vo

http://s1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/?action=view&current=JLA207.jpg

http://s1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/?action=view&current=godswillvstvo.jpg
http://s1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/?action=view&current=godswillvstvo1.jpg

Even spectre seemed to be in shock upon hearing this

http://s1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/?action=view&current=godswillvstvo2.jpg

Say what? Something like this?

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/th_supersting-57.jpg http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/th_supersting-58.jpg http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/th_supersting-59.jpg http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/th_supersting-60.jpg

He punches out of it.

This isn't the pansy Infinity watch.

http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t/12814134_f1.jpg http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t/12814135_f2.jpg

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Precrisis/?action=view&current=flashvsspectre.jpg
http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Precrisis/?action=view&current=flashspeed.jpg

This isn't the consistent version of these characters. And Loki in Odin's body got knocked out by masterson Thor, ants beat him and there are several showings like that. You want to go to that route, go ahead. Yeah, but this isn't the consistent version of superman who never goes all out. When he does he oneshots beings who stalmate 30th century mordru and beat Ion-amped kyle rayner. That reasoning doesn't fly here, superman has feats to show that he can harm even someone like Odin, believe it or not. So does superman. Don't confuse him with that pansy surfer.

You think I've never seen those?

Oneshotting kismet

http://i52.tinypic.com/plk3n.jpg

Here is Dominus choking out DC's eternity like a *****

http://i55.tinypic.com/2q3pxsp.jpg

Need me to remind what happened when superman dragged him to theta state? Or do you want me to post superman singing out a being who was dragging the entire multiverse alongside him?

Untill starlin retconned Ka-zar did.stick out tongue Surfer destroyed the body of original thanos if you want to know. Drax owned him by an anti-matter mine however weakened he was. Guess that's better than odin too. ABC logic does not work here.

Feats too.

h1a8
Try and stick to the comics actually show.

This is a CIS off fight. Comics don't show CIS off.

Silent Master
This is a CIS off fight. Comics don't show CIS off.

You still have to stick with what they are shown capable of in the comics, so show me examples of them throwing "galaxy cluster busting punches for 31.71 billion years worth of time".

h1a8
You still have to stick with what they are shown capable of in the comics, so show me examples of them throwing "galaxy cluster busting punches for 31.71 billion years worth of time".

In comics, it explains that the IMP is based of relativity. The closer one moves to the speed of light then the more mass they gain. There is no limit to how much mass they can punch with. That is why it's called the infinite mass punch.

Also in comics Flash has attosecond reaction times. An attosecond to a second is like a second to 31.71 billion years. This is just simple math. With CIS off, Flash would view a single second as 31.71 billion years. Imagine attacking someone for 31.71 billion years where each attack is very powerful.

DarkSaint85
In comics, it explains that the IMP is based of relativity. The closer one moves to the speed of light then the more mass they gain. There is no limit to how much mass they can punch with. That is why it's called the infinite mass punch.

Also in comics Flash has attosecond reaction times. An attosecond to a second is like a second to 31.71 billion years. This is just simple math. With CIS off, Flash would view a single second as 31.71 billion years. Imagine attacking someone for 31.71 billion years where each attack is very powerful.

But Odin knows what's going to happen, and thus has infinite reflex speed.

psycho gundam
You were laughing at the idea of this team even harming odin. Bad move for odin, in astral form T-vo reigns supreme. lol

abhilegend
Originally posted by psycho gundam
lol
Sorry bud, hulk isn't in this thread.

Silent Master

Translation: The Flash has never actually shown himself capable of this in a comic.

NemeBro
In comics, it explains that the IMP is based of relativity. If that were indeed entirely true, then Flash and anyone who actually reaches the speed of light would find themselves frozen in time, due to time dilation, as at the speed of light time doesn't just slow for the individual, it stops completely. Not only that, but according to physics, it is only possible for something with no mass to achieve luminal speed, no mass = no force.

I mean, I get what you are trying to do, trying to apply a real-world standard to the comics, but that simply does not work. If you were to actually apply the reality of physics into what we see in comics, then you'd get what I just outline: Lightspeed speedsters who can't actually act while moving that fast, and without any capability of harming anything. Stick to what the feats show an IMP can do, if the feats show that Flash's fist contains the kinetic energy necessary to pulverise a galaxy, fine, but don't insert your pseudo-science into the feat in some half-baked attempt to inflate the feat.

h1a8
Translation: The Flash has never actually shown himself capable of this in a comic.

Yet he has been proven to be capable of this in a comic though. Remember he fights with CIS on in a comic and CIS off here.

If that were indeed entirely true, then Flash and anyone who actually reaches the speed of light would find themselves frozen in time, due to time dilation, as at the speed of light time doesn't just slow for the individual, it stops completely. Not only that, but according to physics, it is only possible for something with no mass to achieve luminal speed, no mass = no force.

I mean, I get what you are trying to do, trying to apply a real-world standard to the comics, but that simply does not work. If you were to actually apply the reality of physics into what we see in comics, then you'd get what I just outline: Lightspeed speedsters who can't actually act while moving that fast, and without any capability of harming anything. Stick to what the feats show an IMP can do, if the feats show that Flash's fist contains the kinetic energy necessary to pulverise a galaxy, fine, but don't insert your pseudo-science into the feat in some half-baked attempt to inflate the feat.

NO! The comic actually states that the closer one gets to the speed of light then the more mass they gain. Who cares about science in the real world? The comic stated what happens in its own universe. This is proof enough. So if flash gets as close to the speed of light as he wants (in a CIS off situation) then he can annihilate Odin in one blow.

But he can also annihilate Odin another route as well, by punching him for 31.71 billion years. Galaxy IMP or not Odin should be dead by then.

DarkSaint85
Not with Odin's infinite reflex speed, he's not.

h1a8
Not with Odin's infinite reflex speed, he's not. Odin isn't allowed to make an action before the bell. When the bell rings he still has to take time to make an action. When the bell rings he would be frozen in time for 31 billion years against the flashes.

DarkSaint85
Yah, but his time to react is 0.

h1a8
Yah, but his time to react is 0. How? He needs to make an action. He needs time to activate his power. He needs time to move a nanometer. The moment the bell rings he is a statue that is thinking about activating his power but is still frozen.

the Darkone
Odin will one shot every single one of them as quick as a hiccup, then send them to Hela for the fun of it!

NemeBro
NO! The comic actually states that the closer one gets to the speed of light then the more mass they gain. Who cares about science in the real world? The comic stated what happens in its own universe. This is proof enough. So if flash gets as close to the speed of light as he wants (in a CIS off situation) then he can annihilate Odin in one blow.

But he can also annihilate Odin another route as well, by punching him for 31.71 billion years. Galaxy IMP or not Odin should be dead by then. You sidestepped my point entirely frankly.

Has Flash shown the ability to bust out galaxy busting punches with his IMP, yes or no?

Edit: Also, dude, seriously? Are you suggesting not only that Flash is much, much faster than Odin, but that Odin not only has no superspeed at all, but his reaction-time is slower than the average human's?

WhiteWitchKing
Going intangible like this

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/lgu88/Superman/Speed/combat/superman170a.jpg
Almighty T-vo

And doing what to Odin who can still hit him while he's intangible? Please, your getting silly if you think turning intangible stops Odin from hitting him.

T-Vo? Right, like those times when he got his head knocked in by another brick or Orion? And those other times he's deployed it huh?

This
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/308/577205-trinity03013_super.jpg
http://bp2.blogger.com/_kZREEb7YA8E/R4Fe5KSLXnI/AAAAAAAABwE/Fv2TQF0iB14/s320/doomsday--dod-superman.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/cityd.jpg http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/67610/1795451-action_comics__780_pg14_super.jpg
http://www.reocities.com/jason.kirk/pictures/cyborg2-1.jpg

The guy who's vulnerable to magic is going to out punch a skyfather? You mean like this?

Cool story bro.
http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/3388/140262-jla_02916_super.jpg

Odin wrecks stars and galaxy, this SuperFool knocked him the F### out against a moon.
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/33202/873992-supermanfightstrength2_super.jpg

WhiteWitchKing
Pre-Crises feats? What's your point again? Did he perform this post crises or something?

Here's post crises against a pansy Probe.
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i20/panthergod/Superman/JLAOWAW-vs-Imperiex04.jpg

Yeah it is. Superman on average is herald level. How can you say he isn't on that level consistantly when everything he does most high heralds and top tiers have done as well?

Which isn't Odin. Heck, I counter that. Heimdall with a fraction of Odin's power against Masterson Thor. So much for your nonsense. I've got instances, where Odin is poisoned and still wrecked an amped Annihilus in one shot whereas Thor failed to defeat after consistent battle.
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/105010/2285085-odin_heimdall_1_super.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/105010/2285086-odin_heimdall_2_super.jpg

And who are these ants again? Did one beat him or all? It's one low point that's it. You got more than this? Odin consistently crushes top tiers and heralds and beats down skyfathers and hell lord class beings. Superman good showings against these guys but not consistently. He doesn't always beat or stalemate skyfathers or treat herald/top tiers like children.

And Thor absorbed enough power to destroy 1/5 the universe into Mljornir. BRB cracked Galactus' armor. Odin would still stomp both of them.

Where does he one shot Mordru. Scans? Yes, I'll take this route. You have few poor examples and try to play it up while taking the high end feats to try and play up these herald level hero? Please, Odin one-pimp Surfer, Annihilus, Ulik, and Drax. He beat skyfather level beings like Forsung, Majestrix Zehlia, Seth, Infinity, Surtur, and Ymir.

Superman has troubles with punks like Zod and Konvict among a list of other bricks. His average isn't comparable to Odin's who's average is beating up other skyfathers.

So Kismet is a jobber like Eternity? That's your point? So your point is that Superman is high abstract now? How would T-Vo help him when Odin already knocked him out? Does T-Vo work when he's unconscious on the floor or dead? Superman pulls out T-Vo every time? Odin has pre-cog and would knock this chump out before he even decides to use T-Vo.

Check out abstract Superman getting beaten up by a low herald that either Thor or Surfer would wreck. Where's you T-Vo now?
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/72249/2473430-wonder_woman_v2_219_16_super_super.jpg

What's retconned is considered retcon. Nobody brings up PC feats unless poster states it's from start. Surfer destroyed which body? The first? Go read Thanos Quest where Death gave him a second body that was far more powerful than the first. He walked all over Surfer, Thor, and Drax in his second body. As for Drax, that was his 3rd body. No status was given on how it compared to the second. But the second was specifically stated to be more powerful than the first. Get your facts straight. Odin fought Thanos in his second body.

carver9
I just noticed that. Wonder Woman powered through heat vision from a Superman that was trying to kill her. Niiiiiiiice.

Silent Master
Yet he has been proven to be capable of this in a comic though. Remember he fights with CIS on in a comic and CIS off here.

Then you'll have no problem posting the scans where Flash throws multiple Galaxy level punches

Batman-Prime
WhiteWitchKing

So, you tactic is now lowballing? Wow...

WW vs Superman, Superman was "mindcontrolled" thoug Lord needed a long time to come to this point where he was able to influence Supes. More powerful beings failed and Odin wouldn't have the same prep time.

iceman24567
Pre-Crises feats? What's your point again? Did he perform this post crises or something?

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i20/panthergod/Superman/JLAOWAW-vs-Imperiex04.jpg

Yeah it is. Superman on average is herald level. How can you say he isn't on that level consistantly when everything he does most high heralds and top tiers have done as well?

Which isn't Odin. Heck, I counter that. Heimdall with a fraction of Odin's power against Masterson Thor. So much for your nonsense. I've got instances, where Odin is poisoned and still wrecked an amped Annihilus in one shot whereas Thor failed to defeat after consistent battle.

And who are these ants again? Did one beat him or all? It's one low point that's it. You got more than this? Odin consistently crushes top tiers and heralds and beats down skyfathers and hell lord class beings. Superman good showings against these guys but not consistently. He doesn't always beat or stalemate skyfathers or treat herald/top tiers like children.

And Thor absorbed enough power to destroy 1/5 the universe into Mljornir. BRB cracked Galactus' armor. Odin would still stomp both of them.

Where does he one shot Mordru. Scans? Yes, I'll take this route. You have few poor examples and try to play it up while taking the high end feats to try and play up these herald level hero? Please, Odin one-pimp Surfer, Annihilus, Ulik, and Drax. He beat skyfather level beings like Forsung, Majestrix Zehlia, Seth, Infinity, Surtur, and Ymir.

Superman has troubles with punks like Zod and Konvict among a list of other bricks. His average isn't comparable to Odin's who's average is beating up other skyfathers.

So Kismet is a jobber like Eternity? That's your point? So your point is that Superman is high abstract now? How would T-Vo help him when Odin already knocked him out? Does T-Vo work when he's unconscious on the floor or dead? Superman pulls out T-Vo every time? Odin has pre-cog and would knock this chump out before he even decides to use T-Vo.

Check out abstract Superman getting beaten up by a low herald that either Thor or Surfer would wreck. Where's you T-Vo now?
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/72249/2473430-wonder_woman_v2_219_16_super_super.jpg

What's retconned is considered retcon. Nobody brings up PC feats unless poster states it's from start. Surfer destroyed which body? The first? Go read Thanos Quest where Death gave him a second body that was far more powerful than the first. He walked all over Surfer, Thor, and Drax in his second body. As for Drax, that was his 3rd body. No status was given on how it compared to the second. But the second was specifically stated to be more powerful than the first. Get your facts straight. Odin fought Thanos in his second body. Horrible Wonder Woman isn't low herald even on an off day. Thor or Surfer arent going to wreck her either erm. Jesus christ...

Juntai
If Odin stops time they're done, unless you can argue that the Flashes are outside of temporal laws. Those mainlined to speedforce as Wally was can't be stopped in this manner. Presumably, he could share his aura.

Juntai
And wow at the dude lowballing Superman. lol.

Juntai

Has Flash shown the ability to bust out galaxy busting punches with his IMP, yes or no?
He showed that with a few steps he can gather enough mass/force to hit with the power of a white dwarf star.

Juntai
Odin isn't going to mindrape Superman.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Juntai
He showed that with a few steps he can gather enough mass/force to hit with the power of a white dwarf star.

and?

Silent Master
To hear Superman fans tell it, Prox X wtih both the mind and power gems wouldn't be able to effect Superman with TP.

Juntai
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
and? There's nothing to add to that. I was answering an inquiry.

If you seek more knowledge ask another question.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Juntai
Odin isn't going to mindrape Superman.

Why couldn't he?

abhilegend
And doing what to Odin who can still hit him while he's intangible? Please, your getting silly if you think turning intangible stops Odin from hitting him. Yeah, right. Post all those scenes of odin omniblasting intangible beings.

No. CIS.

Cool story bro. You posted nothing I didn't know or anything relevant at all.

Suckerpunch and luck. Later he took 9 shazam bolts and all it did was make him bleed. He's also taken shots from both an Indian shaman and an elder goddess who wtfpwned spectre.

Mcduffie accepted he nerfed superman. That was a nerfed superman. Odin at his angriest couldn't even ko thor, superman made him eat dirt.

-Pr-

What's retconned is considered retcon. Nobody brings up PC feats unless poster states it's from start. Surfer destroyed which body? The first? Go read Thanos Quest where Death gave him a second body that was far more powerful than the first. He walked all over Surfer, Thor, and Drax in his second body. As for Drax, that was his 3rd body. No status was given on how it compared to the second. But the second was specifically stated to be more powerful than the first. Get your facts straight. Odin fought Thanos in his second body.

You're as bad as those you argue against.

abhilegend
Pre-Crises feats? What's your point again? Did he perform this post crises or something? That was wally from flash 150 and barry wasn't retconned from crisis.

Holding back. LOL.

This isn't average superman.

He had the full power of odin. Only loki's soul. These are low showings bro, like you are using.

You're teh expert. Find out by yourself. Yeah, I do. Ask nicely. So does superman. And? He treats them like children in this scenario.

Below Damage level power, he absorbed enough energy to create a big bang. Superman split soulfire darkseid in half when Source/ALE couldn't. So would hulk, what's the big deal.

One imperiex probe stalemated mordru+legion. Superman oneshotted them. BTW he punched an universal mordru's teeth out.
I know all of that.
This isn't average superman.

Keep your questions to yourself. I'm not playing these games. Nope, try again. It helps kicking odin's ass. This isn't average superman. So did dominus. Helped him alot.

Low herald? Marvel fanboys are funny. This isn't mindcontrolled superman.

Hence the smilie. Yes. I've. He was seen fighting evenly with thor in infinity crusade. Avatar of death and far more powerful body. No. It was stated to be virtually invulnerable. Big help it did him against drax who he beat in his first body pretty easily. I do and he couldn't ko him.

WhiteWitchKing
Yeah, right. Post all those scenes of odin omniblasting intangible beings.

No. CIS.

Cool story bro. You posted nothing I didn't know or anything relevant at all.

Nothing except Superman getting his ass handed to him by merely top tier beings. So much for him averaging on Odin's level. Odin treats top tiers like trash.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/11/117251/2423376-203617_68984_cyborg_superman_super.jpg

Oh please, sucker punch doesn't take away his durability. And this isn't the only time Superman has been beaten down by top tiers.

This guy just stands there while a high herald and trans attack him. Then gives them both a beating of a life time.
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/35192/2382772-warlock_25_19_super.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/11/110199/2333503-1408469_thanos1_super.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/35192/2382776-warlock_25_22_super.jpg

Lol. Crossovers don't count. Thor only lost because DC won't agree to the fight if Superman lost.

Made him eat dirt like this? Odin toyed with him.
http://s1d2.turboimagehost.com/t/6727226_fear-itself-01-23.jpghttp://s1d2.turboimagehost.com/t/6727227_fear-itself-01-24.jpghttp://s1d2.turboimagehost.com/t/6727278_fear-itself-01-34.jpghttp://s1d2.turboimagehost.com/t/6727282_fear-itself-01-35-36.jpghttp://s1d2.turboimagehost.com/t/6727283_fear-itself-01-37-38.jpg

abhilegend
Nothing except Superman getting his ass handed to him by merely top tier beings. So much for him averaging on Odin's level. Odin treats top tiers like trash.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/11/117251/2423376-203617_68984_cyborg_superman_super.jpg Your examples need to be better. Superman later nearly killed the same cyborg superman, a trans tier being.

laughing out loud Your point is? All out superman in his right mindset kills trans tier beings in one punch.

Like this
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/th_BlackestNight6005.jpg

Superman has taken on 300 gogs at once at a point where he was so weakened that he couldn't even fly and earlier at much stronger got lightheaded at mach 1 and actually knocked out a few. A single gog busted entire JSA including KC superman and drove off source amped Infinity Man.

Here, sure. That doesn't mean they're non-canon. Marvel fanboys are funny.

Yeah, hulk toyed with thor more throughly. He actually koed him too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.