Team Apocalypse vs. Team Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Apocalypse
Mr. Sinister
Madelyne Pryor
Selene
Spiral
Azazel

Vs

Dr. Doom
Loki
Enchantress
Dracula
Wendigo
Morlun

1. No prep
2. 1 week prep

Who wins?

pym-ftw
Doom wins

Essex stomps

JakeTheBank
Doom.

Doom.

Nihilist
Team 1 in both handily

Damborgson
Originally posted by Nihilist
Team 1 in both handily

you must not have seen that Doom is on team 2. Feel free to change your answer.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Damborgson
you must not have seen that Doom is on team 2. Feel free to change your answer. Nah I saw Doom, I just over rate him like most do.

Blight
You.... over rate him?

Nihilist
Lol meant don't

JakeTheBank
lol

I can possibly see why you think Apoc's team could take it in a random encounter (I definitely don't agree, but whatever). Not seeing how he wins in a prep one.

dmills
^^^ I can see how on the surface peeps could say that. Access to Celestial tech, Sinister's knowledge of genetics/biology prolly being second only to the High Evolutionary etc. Spiral's magic (under consideration for sorcerer supreme) and tech.

JakeTheBank
Good assets to be fair, yes, but on the flip side you have Doom (far and away the strongest prep guy on the field) and his resources, Loki's and Enchantress' connections to Asgard, Dracula's resources as lord of the vampires, and two powerful bricks that can definitely benefit from the brains of the groups "upgrading" them or something.

Glorificus
With prep, Doom stomps. He probably ends up stealing everyone's powers and the Celestrial tech while he's at it.

Without prep, it's a better fight, though the magical mojo on Team 2 - Doom, Loki, and Enchantress will probably give them the win. Team 1's only real hope is if this is the Goblin Queen Madelyn Pryor.

dmills
I'm leaning towards Spiral depowering Doom's team right outta the gate in the random encounter or summoning Jean bombs for everyone lol. Doom as a baby would be frickin hillarious.

And I don't think the prep scenario is the stomp that it's being claimed to be either.

Mindset
Doom/Loki with one week of magic prep.

Yea, I don't see them losing.

dmills
Originally posted by Mindset
Doom/Loki with one week of magic prep.

Yea, I don't see them losing.

Opps. I didn't read it was a week of prep.

mastagambit
Sinister solos.

Mindset
Originally posted by mastagambit
Sinister solos. How?

mastagambit
Sinister with one week of prep.
I don't see him losing.

JakeTheBank
Sinister isn't soling shit.

pym-ftw
Sinister vs Loki would be a good fight

mastagambit
One week of prep and Sinister has clones of team Doom doing his dishes,laundry,fixing him tea,etc.

JakeTheBank
One week of prep and Sinister has clones of team Doom doing his dishes,laundry,fixing him tea,etc.

I see you don't know who Doom is.

mastagambit
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I see you don't know who Doom is.

And you pretty much don't know Sinister.

JakeTheBank
No, I know who Sinister is and what he's capable of, especially recently.

And he's certainly not a guy capable of soloing Team Doom with one week of prep.

mastagambit
No, I know who Sinister is and what he's capable of, especially recently.

And he's certainly not a guy capable of soloing Team Doom with one week of prep.

But one week of prep imo would give Sinister the edge in creating suitable clones of taking out team Doom.
He's a master genetist. One week prep he knows which clones to use to take them out.

Blight
But one week of prep imo would give Sinister the edge in creating suitable clones of taking out team Doom.
He's a master genetist. One week prep he knows which clones to use to take them out. What clones does he use to take down a doom who has been preparing just as long as him?

Mindset
He's a master genetist. One week prep he knows which clones to use to take them out. And Doom is a master engineer and magic user.

Nihilist
The Leader made Doom look like a moron, Sinister does the same.

JakeTheBank
Doom's made Reed Richards look like a moron. More than once.

mastagambit
Originally posted by Blight
What clones does he use to take down a doom who has been preparing just as long as him?

Well he can use the same clones who took down Phoenix powered Cyclops.
Or he can make clones of The Leader to make Doom look like a moron.

JakeTheBank
Doom steals Wanda's powers again.

Gg.

abhilegend
Split. Too many variables.

dmills
Well he can use the same clones who took down Phoenix powered Cyclops.
Or he can make clones of The Leader to make Doom look like a moron.

laughing out loud

Originally posted by abhilegend
Split. Too many variables.

Pretty much.

mastagambit
Doom steals Wanda's powers again.

Gg.

Sinister creates 100 clones of Wanda.

JakeTheBank
Sinister creates 100 clones of Wanda.

More powers for Doom to steal I guess.

Or Doom uses his newfound warping abilities to just make Sinister not exist anymore.

mastagambit
More powers for Doom to steal I guess.

Or Doom uses his newfound warping abilities to just make Sinister not exist anymore.

But which Sinister?
Surely he would have to find Sinister Prime and get rid of that one.
Chances of that happening not likely.

JakeTheBank
But which Sinister?
Surely he would have to find Sinister Prime and get rid of that one.
Chances of that happening not likely.

Doesn't matter when you're a reality warper who can bring people back from the dead and then send them back by thinking about it.

Nihilist
Doom's made Reed Richards look like a moron. More than once. and ended up failing, Losing and looking stupid in the end far far more often than not

JakeTheBank
and ended up failing, Losing and looking stupid in the end far far more often than not

Reed and Doom are rivals and peers in every sense of the word. Reed's slightly higher raw intelligence is countered by Doom's cunning, lack of morality, and arcane knowledge. Reed triumphing over Doom doesn't change the fact that Doom's beaten Richards and his entire family more than enough times to cement him being his equal in the grand scheme of things.

Comics support this to be true and anyone objective, regardless of being a fan(boy) of either character will agree.

In any case, Doom's entire history - hell the past four years - absolutely shits on the Leader's. Not even sure why someone would even seriously bring up Leader having a good day against Doom like it's the norm.

dmills
I'm still wondering if anyone on team Doom can counter Spiral with her near haxx power shut off ability?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by dmills
I'm still wondering if anyone on team Doom can counter Spiral with her near haxx power shut off ability?

Doom's made a career over the power theft and depowering of various beings.

Nihilist
Jakethecheerleader has reached carver lvls of fanboyism, shame.

Starscream M
Jakethecheerleader has reached carver lvls of fanboyism, shame. i don't think it's a new development, maybe a new character though

JakeTheBank
Jakethecheerleader has reached carver lvls of fanboyism, shame.

laughing out loud

How is anything I said fanboyism, let alone Carver level? It's all true and backed up by the comics. Doom is consistently portrayed to be a peer to Reed Richards; Richards beating him or vice versa doesn't change how they're portrayed to one another. Doom's average is well above Leader's averages. His high end feats completely shit on them, as well as those of pretty much everyone else here. Feel free to prove me wrong, though.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Starscream M
i don't think

We know, Bruce. We know.

Nihilist
laughing out loud

How is anything I said fanboyism, let alone Carver level? It's all true and backed up by the comics. Doom is consistently portrayed to be a peer to Reed Richards; Richards beating him or vice versa doesn't change how they're portrayed to one another. Doom's average is well above Leader's averages. His high end feats completely shit on them, as well as those of pretty much everyone else here. Feel free to prove me wrong, though. TBH you're not worth the time nor effort anymore

JakeTheBank
TBH you're not worth the time nor effort anymore

Sounds like a concession to me, tbh.

I mean, here you are, more or less calling me a biased fanboy/cheerleader who doesn't know what I'm talking about, correct?

I respond with evidence and claims to the contrary that you have yet to rebuff. Not hard to see where this is going (ie. nowhere).

Nihilist
Nah son I've been through this type of debate with you before about in other threads involving Thanos, I simply like the desire to to through the same BS fanboyism

JakeTheBank
Concession accepted, I guess.

Nihilist
Concession lol. Get it into your head your not worth the time.

JakeTheBank
And yet, I'm worth the time to call out and direct your misplaced anger or annoyance at with each subsequent post.

I just find it funny how you get annoyed with "Doom wins because he's Doom" style posts and claim those responsible are trolls/cheerleaders/not funny, and when a thread with Doom rolls around where someone is actually putting forth reasoning and logic as to why Doom would win or why's superior to others involved, you write it off as "Carver level fanboyism" while not explaining yourself.

Funny, indeed.

But hey, if the Doom memes/jokes have gotten you to the point where you're automatically opposed to debating in favor of Doom, there's not much I can do to help you.

Nihilist
You misunderstand son, its not the case of who knows more as I admit you know more than as you spend all you're time on here. The Simple facts are I don't like you and don't wish to spend what little time I come on here having a long ongoing drawn out debate with rabid fanboys like you.

JakeTheBank
You misunderstand son, its not the case of who knows more as I admit you know more than as you spend all you're time on here. The Simple facts are I don't like you and don't wish to spend what little time I come on here having a long ongoing drawn out debate with rabid fanboys like you.

Internet Bad-Ass Checklist:
Call someone "son": ✓
Unsubtle insult: ✓
Condescending tone: ✓
Bluntly state you dislike a person in question you're arguing with: ✓
Pretend to be above the discussion you're actively partaking in: ✓

Looks like we really do have a badass here.

Nihilist
bwhahaha there is nothing about me trying to be bad ass. Nice try at saving face though.

Blight
This went from honest debate to mudslinging real quick.

JakeTheBank
Oh, I agree you're not doing well at trying to be a badass, but the attempt itself is somewhat appreciated. Just waiting for the inevitable "I could kick your ass in real life, but you're not worth the time" comment.

Seriously, though, don't see how anything I said in this thread is "Carver level fanboyism".

JakeTheBank
This went from honest debate to mudslinging real quick.

That it did.

Blight
I would like some clarification on the Leader making doom look like a fool.

Blight
Oh and as for the "fanboy" debate. Ive met fanboys and Jake never struck me as one. Though maybe I haven't been reading the right threads.

Nihilist
I get that your mad because I don't fall for you nice guy cheerleading and see you for the pretentious prick you are.

Lol at you still trying to pin the bad ass tag on me, plenty of posters don't like me difference is I don't make a massive deal about it!....has it bruised your ego or something?

JakeTheBank
Oh and as for the "fanboy" debate. Ive met fanboys and Jake never struck me as one. Though maybe I haven't been reading the right threads.

I'll be the first one to admit I have my favorite characters and I debate accordingly for them. Me screwing around, however, and not taking a debate seriously =/= being a fanboy.

Still get a kick out of "Carver levels of fanboyism" I've apparently spouted in this thread, though.

Blight
Nihilist doesn't like nice guys.

zopzop
Hmm, is Sinister allowed to exploit Madelyne's link to the PF during the prep period? Cause if so, Team 1 got it easily. No prep? Too close to call, but if i HAD to pick one, Team 2 (Azazel is the weak link).
plenty of posters don't like me
I like you!naughty

JakeTheBank
I get that your mad because I don't fall for you nice guy cheerleading and see you for the pretentious procl you are.

Lol at you still trying to pin the bad ass tag on me, plenty of posters don't like me difference is I don't make a massive deal about it!....has it bruised your ego or something?

I'm not mad. Judging from this thread, though, you seem to have a burr up your ass about Doom or something else or you're just looking to have an argument about whatever. In any case, you've yet to make your point about my alleged fanboyism taking place in this thread and you dodging the issue doesn't change or hide that.

I'm not trying to make you look like a badass; you're doing that all on your own, bud. I don't have a problem if anyone likes me or not, to be honest. I get into arguments with plenty of people here - comes with the territory of being on a debate site - but I don't walk around perpetually angry, either.

Nihilist
Nihilist doesn't like nice guys. you're mistaken! Nice guys are fine its phoney fake ones I can't stand

Nihilist
Originally posted by zopzop
Hmm, is Sinister allowed to exploit Madelyne's link to the PF during the prep period? Cause if so, Team 1 got it easily. No prep? Too close to call, but if i HAD to pick one, Team 2 (Azazel is the weak link).

I like you!naughty will u at least buy me a drink first?

dmills
Why is it that all the dudes I'm cool with on here all seem to hate each other? I guess I'm the common denominator. I'll leave the site :-(

laughing out loud

JakeTheBank
I don't hate or even outright dislike anyone on KMC, save the trolls who've long since been banned. *shrug*

dmills
I don't hate or even outright dislike anyone on KMC, save the trolls who've long since been banned. *shrug*

Nah Jake. The hate within you is palpable. Lol.

Blight
I liked The Judge!!! big grin

Batman-Prime
I hate you all, just because you are Black and/or American.

uhuh

Blight
America is better, though no expression

Mindset
I get that your mad because I don't fall for you nice guy cheerleading and see you for the pretentious prick you are.

Lol at you still trying to pin the bad ass tag on me, plenty of posters don't like me difference is I don't make a massive deal about it!....has it bruised your ego or something? I like you.

Doom 10/10 though.

mastagambit
Sinister still solos.

Mindset
Until Doom rips him apart atom by atom.

zopzop
Originally posted by zopzop
I like you!naughty Originally posted by Nihilist
will u at least buy me a drink first? Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I don't hate or even outright dislike anyone on KMC Originally posted by Mindset
I like you.

group mmmmm............

mastagambit
Until Doom rips him apart atom by atom.

Just like Cyke did.
But but he came back.
He always comes back.

Sin I AM
What happened with doom and the leader? I missed the intelligencia arc

Mindset
Just like Cyke did.
But but he came back.
He always comes back. Didn't happen.

Blight
Just like Cyke did.
But but he came back.
He always comes back. so you concede doom rips him apart.

Badabing
so you concede doom rips him apart. nutnut

mastagambit
Didn't happen.

Cyke blasted him to bits.

mastagambit
so you concede doom rips him apart.

and then he comes back.
He always comes back.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.