Does the DCU has anyone as powerful as the Celestials?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
This is more of a question that I put in the form of a thread, because I want to know.

Colossus-Big C
Black Adam

Rao Kal El
Flash

He changed the whole reality wacko

cdtm
Closest analogy is probably the Promethean Giants.

Golgo13
DC's Angels and or Imps.

zopzop
Originally posted by Golgo13
DC's Angels and or Imps.
thumb up

Mindset
DC's Angels and or Imps. What are the Angels capable of?

tkitna
Originally posted by Mindset
What are the Angels capable of?

Beating the White Sox

rotiart
The monitors...

TheGodKiller
^thumb up

Philosophía
DC's Angels and or Imps. IMPs operate on a level far beyond the Celestials.

If by "angels" you mean the likes of Lucifer or Michael then they, too, are far beyond the Celestials.

In fact, those two and Mxy are beyond anything that is in current existence as Marvel, baring the 'God'.

h1a8
Not all angels are equal. The more powerful angels are easily on or surpass the Celestials level. The weaker angels not so much.

h1a8
Originally posted by tkitna
Beating the White Sox

and if you can beat the White Sox then you can beat Stan Lee which is TOAA.
And we all know TOAA>>>>>Celestials.

Glorificus
The Monitors?

keiththegreat
Originally posted by rotiart
The monitors...

Philosophía
Originally posted by h1a8
Not all angels are equal. The more powerful angels are easily on or surpass the Celestials level. The weaker angels not so much. You make it seem as if there are two categories of angels "powerful" and "weaker". Truth of the matter is, there are a handful of angels that are very powerful and far above the Celestials (i.e. Lucifer, Michael, Spectre) and the very, very large bulk of them that are roughly capable of giving the Justice League members good fights, with some of them almost trumping them all (i.e. Asmodel).

Sin I AM
Originally posted by lawest9
This is more of a question that I put in the form of a thread, because I want to know.

Old Gods, promethium or millennium giants

Maybe...

Astner

Cogito
Originally posted by Astner
Though I suppose that you could make an argument for Gabriel and Uriel.

And Sandalphon.

Asmodel could be there. The flesh suit he wore when he fought Superman Blue was supposed to make him significantly weaker. He has no feats to support that argument though.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Astner
The majority of angels in the Lucifer series served as fodder and nothing else. Michael and Lucifer were the only exceptions. Though I suppose that you could make an argument for Gabriel and Uriel. Yes, that's what I said, and expanded on in my next post.

JakeTheBank
To answer the OP, yes, and many beings who are stronger than them.

Mr Master

Golgo13
Originally posted by Cogito
And Sandalphon.

Asmodel could be there. The flesh suit he wore when he fought Superman Blue was supposed to make him significantly weaker. He has no feats to support that argument though.

Didn't Zauriel in his true form stop the Spectre and hold the earth in the palm of his hand?

Cogito
Didn't Zauriel in his true form stop the Spectre and hold the earth in the palm of his hand?

Did he?

I'm not familiar with that.

Astner
Just going by position, since the Celestials are the overseers of the universe.

What about the planet elementals? Remember when the Swamp Thing became the God Thing, and was greeted by Mars for joining their ranks? The only problem with that is that it implies that the God Thing is at the level of a Celestial.

Mr Master
Energy Muzzle ftw. big grin

Golgo13
Originally posted by Cogito
Did he?

I'm not familiar with that.

In an issue of DC Universe Presents, I think. I'll have to check, if I can find it. Angels are very high in power.

Sin I AM
Hmmmm....kinda thinking they maybe closer to imps

Mindset

Golgo13
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Hmmmm....kinda thinking they maybe closer to imps

Who's closer?

Sin I AM
Who's closer?

The celestials as a race

SquallX
Cosmic Armor Superman and Mandrakk would own the Celestial race. Where as Mandrakk 2 is roughly equal to them.

Mr Master
Scathan disapproves! thumb down

SquallX
Originally posted by Mr Master
Scathan disapproves! thumb down

Hope you don't think that Scathan can take on Cosmic Armor Superman and Mandrakk.

Endless Mike
The Presence
The Primal Monitor
The Great Evil Beast
Elaine Belloc
Lucifer Morningstar
Michael Demiurgos
5d imps
The Source
The Anti-Life Entity
The Decreator
COIE Anti-Monitor
The Spectre w/Logoz
Zero Hour Parallax
Classic Ion
Fenris
The Endless
The Word
God Swamp Thing
etc.

Batman-Prime
As Powerful as the Celestials? Imperiex looks like them. The Monitors would be the best bet though.

Colossus-Big C
Mxy belongs up there with the presence

Golgo13
Any of you guys remember the Adjuciator from the Pre-Crisis days? He was powerful enough to destroy and judge universes for a little while. He was described as destroying universe with a simple shrug of his shoulder. A race of beings called the Overseers created him.

SquallX
Any of you guys remember the Adjuciator from the Pre-Crisis days? He was powerful enough to destroy and judge universes for a little while. He was described as destroying universe with a simple shrug of his shoulder. A race of beings called the Overseers created him.

Didn't he go crazy and start judging universes and destroying life for the hell of it?

abhilegend
Imperiex.

kevdude
Imperiex Prime
Kismet
Gabriel

Mr Master
Originally posted by SquallX

Hope you don't think that Scathan can take on Cosmic Armor Superman and Mandrakk.
The Living Tribunal is basically the most powerful entity in Marvel currently,
second only to TOAA itself.

But 1000 years from now an engineered "God" pops up in the form of Protege.

Protege = the combined power of the Living Tribunal, Eternity, Hawkgod, Beyonder, Mephisto (and his daughter Malevolence)
plus the GOTG,
and also aside from his own inherent power.

Scathan stomped all of that power with a single gesture.

CA Supes and Mkk (4th wall garbage aside) are not above Scathan,
and several others imo but I'm not in the mood to name more characters.

Golgo13
Originally posted by SquallX
Didn't he go crazy and start judging universes and destroying life for the hell of it?

I think so. It was in a few issues of WW.

rotiart

Mr Master

Golgo13
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
As Powerful as the Celestials? Imperiex looks like them. The Monitors would be the best bet though.

So, Monitors, Angels, and Imps.

Ultimator.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.